Best team for rancor raid

Prev1
Raids can take a long time, if you have the wrong characters, the best for the pit raid would be Jyn, Magma trooper, Qui Gon Jinn, Luke Skywalker Farmboy and Teebo.

Replies

• Options
    Are you asking if that’s a good team or are you claiming that it’s a good team?
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I use Wedge (L) , biggs, Jyn, CLS and Zolo. Press auto and forget about it.
  • Options
    Wedge L, CLS, zHan. Escape Wedge when able. Set to auto basic.
  • Options
    I was able to run our guilds latest Rancor on auto with Zader (L), TarkinZ, Thrawn, CLS, and Jyn.
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    Options
    With enough speed all you need is wedge L, biggs, cls and han. I got max critical damage mods on all 4 and takes about 8 minutes on auto. Easiest solo ever
  • banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    i use Wedge, Biggs, RHan, CLS, QGJ, full auto solo...
  • Options
    quickest way is 4 toons wedge lead biggs raid han and luke...on auto..using jyn just adds turn meter to the rancor... takes 9 mins if i remember correctly...although luke can solo it on auto as well if hes quick enough
  • Options
    I use Ventress zeta lead and NS team - Zombie, Talzin, Talia or Acolyte and Daka, any combo like that.

If you don't have Talzin or Zombie you can use Spirit instead
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead,Raid Han,FOTP,CLS and Geo Soldier is also a solid and viable team to go.
  • Options
    Wedge L, Biggs, CLS, Han, Sabine. The rancor melts against that squad.
  • Options
    Zader lead, Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn, Sith Marauder. The Rancor doesn’t know what to do with itself. Mostly just stands there getting beat up.
  • Options
    I usually use Wedge Biggs Jyn Cls BB-8. Cam auto
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    What gear does wedge and han need to be for auto? I have them g8 and g9.

I normally auto with Teebo CLS Bistan Chirrut and SRP. Everyone is g8 but CLS g12. Takes about 25 minutes though.
  • Options
    Ran wedge lead in the past with Biggs cls raid Han and Jyn.
    The team I use now is even faster. AA lead thrawn cls raid Han bb8. I’ll prob swap thrawn for hermit yoda when 7 star’d just so i can see raid hans damage.
  • Options
    I use CLS/Jyn/Raid Han/Thrawn/BB-8. Takes 8-10 minutes, with zero input from me. Jyn is the only non-G12 at 10, but it's probably doable with everyone at 9 or 10. CLS and Han could probably (definitely?) do it by themselves, but it'd take longer.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    On my second account I use wiggs lead, r2, cls, teebo. Their speed are ridiculously low... Biggs is 112. R2 & cls are the only 1s above 200. Highest gear lvl is g11, teebo @ g8.

This is team is great because it takes almost no resources & zero zetas... not even that many omegas.
  • Options
    Why everybody says that Farmboy Luke is good for the Rancor Raid? He sucks, he doesn't even has Turn Meter Removal, even CG thinks that he is good for the Rancor Raid (they released him, along with Teebo and QGJ on a Rancor Raid Bundle) but l don't know why.

I run zVader, zzThrawn, zNihilus, zCLS and zHan full auto, no dmg
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    It's kinda weird that this thread was made in the year 2018.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I use CLS and Han (both maxed) I shoot the 2 Guards away, and hit auto. Around 7 mins later is the Rancor down
  • Options
    Coming from someone who's guild started doing Heroic raids in November, this is still perfectly useful.

However, many guild have a 12 hour, 0 damage rule, and then no CLS. Many of our guild JUST got Han, so using him for the heroic is impossible.

Can someone suggest a rancor team WITHOUT either Han or CLS?
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    What characters do you have? The team I recently started using was able to go start to finish in 7* Rancor. It was;

Vader (leadership Zeta)
    Tusken Raider
    Raid Han
    GM Tarkin
    CLS
    And you can Auto the raid.

But before I had Raid Han and CLS I used;
    Vader (zeta leadership)
    Tarkin
    Rex
    M.Trooper
    And I think Nihilus.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    CLS and raid han autos it
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Coming from someone who's guild started doing Heroic raids in November, this is still perfectly useful.

However, many guild have a 12 hour, 0 damage rule, and then no CLS. Many of our guild JUST got Han, so using him for the heroic is impossible.

@Mos_Grievous1337
    Teebo, R2, jyn, thrawn, TIE pilot
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Teebo, R2, Fives, TFP and QGL/Rex was the team i used before i got CLS, Han or other OP chars, but it takes like 40m to solo :dizzy:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

I think saying "many guilds have a no CLS rule" is a bit of stretch. In fact, this is the first time of heard of one.

That said, Teebo (L), Ewok Scout, Jyn, Bistan and someone to drop speed down (Fives, Phasma, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    JTRey, BB8, R2, Thrawn, CLS....easy auto
  • CommanderRacheon
    123 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Zader (lead), Tarkin, Jyn, CLS, and Thrawn works as well.
  • Options
    Wedge L, CLS, zHan. Escape Wedge when able. Set to auto basic.

I tried this last night and it didn't work at all. The same guys on normal auto without escaping did much better.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    FYI the OP says "if you have the wrong characters" so I don't think CLS, JTR, Thrawn, etc. are really the point of the thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Sorry to drudge up an old thread have similar question here. In a non CLS, Solo etc 7* Pit raid, would the following team still be viable: ?

Teebo, QGJ, Phasma, TFP, Elder. Alts: Leia, Lando. ? G8 ok?

I know it's not ideal, it's just all I can muster asap to 7*. TIA