GW is too difficult!

Prev1
Why do I meet the 85 level opponent at the beginning of my 75 level? I am now level 78, each time the GW can meet three or so 85 level .Just last week, the 7 time in the GW I failed six times .One of them stopped in eighth battles, two in ninth, two in tenth, and one at the last.
I don't know what the matching mechanism looks like, but I think this mechanism is unreasonable.
And there are too many times to ask for MULTI SIM.

Replies

• Options
    Well, I can't pass it for three days in a row :/
  • Options
    Build better squads
  • Options
    Sim it
  • Options
    It goes from impossible to manageable to too easy real quick. Work through it and youll be auto'ing it soon enough.
  • Options
    For till 70s..u can work it with Ps and clear 90% of the time.
    Cause its such case for my 2nd account (lvl65)
    25/30 GW cleared.
    Failures all are node 9 or later.
    In 70s u need to have 2 teams with good synergy at the minimum.
    By 80s..it wont matter much...only 1 of 20 will be hard.
    Else u can press auto (my 1st account is 85..so yes..i know)
  • Options
    Best game I've ever played yet the galactic war is completely messed up.
    I'm level 75 I can beat all nodes yet if a nightsister team has a zombie in
    it along with daka and mother talzin I can't get passed the 3rd node.
    How is the 3rd node going to be harder than the very last one to beat? Every
    time it happens it leaves me short of crystals and credits. I can deal with
    the sith raid giving horrible gear which it does compared to the pit raids.
    Our guild could do 7 to 10 tier 3 pits in the time it takes to do 1 tier 1
    sith. However the sith raid tickets don't count toward anything else and
    it's new so it's not that big of a deal. Still could give out better gear
    but that doesn't make me wanna stop playing. I'm trying to get cad bane to
    build up a bounty hunter team because all this build up on the reworks. But
    of course he is only available in the galactic store and if I can't make it
    passed that nightsister team lower level people have no chance. I went from
    wanting to spend money to get another bounty hunter or 2 to wanting to just
    delete the game. I play every day several hours a day. So currently at the
    moment I would not recommend this game to anyone because it'll just lead to
    frustration. Please fix this so I can enjoy my game again.
  • Options
    @Hookemsith to be honest it sounds like you're making questionable decisions. Cad Bane should absolutely not be your focus at level 75.

GW has already been changed to make it easier than it used to be. I suggest you create an account at swgoh.gg and share it here; that way we can give you advice. Some squads are much better than others for GW.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Hookemsith wrote: »
    Also I don't need it to be easier. As stated I can walk through it with my teams just fine. It is only 1 team I come up against that is severely underrated. That is my problem. My point is that the night sister team specifically with those 3 in it is way too strong for the nodes it pops up in. When my team is 5000 to 10000 power higher I shouldn't have any problem. Wrong. I don't mind losing. However that is ridiculous.

@Hookemsith

So what team do you usually throw against nightsisters that your having so much trouble
  • Hookemsith
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Not just nightsisters it has to have the zombie along with daka and mother talzin . All team combinations I have get whiped out. I destroy Phoenix teams which is usually the team people have problems with. Also my problem is the placement of that team. It should not be in one of the first 3 nodes.
  • Options
    @Hookemsith ..whats ur team that u use?
    NS team are **** easy to defeat regardless of lvl tbh.
    I prefer to beat NS in arena compared to other PS (my 2nd acc).
    Lower lvl - use PS. NS destroy order - daka, talzin, asajj, talia/initiate, zombie.for PS save chopper dispel and ezra flourish on zombie to dispel taunt
    Higher lvl - u will have palp and vader for sure. So stun with EP special and pick off in same order.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Tbf, a paper zombie would have probably been a huge bummer to face with the squads I had when I was 75. It's not so bad with a deep roster, but options are limited to new players.

That being said, at this point all you can do is find a solution and make it happen asap. Rather than complain, you'll get there faster asking for advice beating them.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You can Also use a weak aoe that applies buff Immunity to prevent zombies taunt without killing her I find both tie pilot and B2 superbattle droid to work well so you can focus on the other toons

Edit: Or just smash them with high damage aoe attacks
  • Options
    I kill daka or Talzin usually before they even start their turn. But then the zombie kicks in and the one I didn't kill brings back the other and I lose my whole squad
  • Options
    I usually have phasma in leader for the extra turns and I have Vader and boba the next two I've tried everyone I have .
  • Options
    Still not saying who you are using but maybe some ability block would help you perhaps boba fett
  • Options
    So I've used almost everyone you suggest.
  • Options
    So it sounds like your using the wrong squad to take them out, you need to have either a buff blocker, as mentioned, or a couple AOE chars, You can’t expect to deal with a squad that dominates single target attackers , by using single target attackers. . .
  • Options
    I'm assuming you are 85? If so did you happen to go up against a team like this in just the 3rd node? This is my problem. Not losing.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but if your complaining about losing to that squad on the 3rd node, then losing to that squad is your problem. But you just wanna complain so fine so be it.
  • Options
    Your problem is assuming that you should not face a specific squad on a specific node,

Your other problem is using a squad that obviously is not any good against NS,

Gw is as hard as you make it, or as easy, it’s all your call.
  • Options
    As for squads in various nodes, most of the folks commenting here h@ve seen far worse on far more nodes then that, Might be why some folks have even said to link your .gg , or tried to explain what works well against a specific squad.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    *remembers when g12 and cls came out*
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    *remembers when g12 and cls came out*

Having to go through 4 CLS raid Han r2 chaze teams everyday still haunts my nightmares
  • Options
    The last node should be harder than the first they increase in difficulty. Do they Not?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Hookemsith wrote: »
    The last node should be harder than the first they increase in difficulty. Do they Not?

It's based on gp. Not "difficulty" so, not necessarily.
  • Options
    Ok so gp. In what world should a team 10,000 higher in gp lose.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    In a world where mechanics matter more than raw power. Start asking HOW to win, and not WHY you can't, or you'll be talking to yourself soon.
  • Options
    Power isn't everything a low power high synergy team like nightsisters resistance or imperial troopers can punch way above their power rating .

Heck on my alt account I can wipe the floor with 100k zeta palp squads with my 90k zeta QGJ jedi squad because theu counter alot of the mechanics zeta palp relies on
  • Options
    Because YouTube doesn't exist? Like I don't know how to beat them? I mean none of you really get what I'm trying to say. It's not that hard to Google any team that is a problem if you want to know how to beat them.