Sith Raid Reward Rollback - 4/17/18 [MEGA]

Replies

  • Kyno
    21939 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.
  • Formerly_Randy
    324 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    The Sith Raid is utterly worthless right now. My guild is 90 million GP so we do Tier IV of the raid and it still takes us four days to get garbage rewards. There's really no point. It's not fun and there's no incentive.
  • Dralkyr
    454 posts Member
    The Sith Raid is utterly worthless right now. My guild is 90 million GP so we do Tier IV of the raid and it still takes us four days to get garbage rewards. There's really no point. It's not fun and there's no incentive.

    So... why you do it?
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    The Sith Raid is utterly worthless right now. My guild is 90 million GP so we do Tier IV of the raid and it still takes us four days to get garbage rewards. There's really no point. It's not fun and there's no incentive.

    So... why you do it?

    Well we can't go lower in tier because then the rewards are things we have thousands of. The gear that's given in tier IV is at least worth it. But the quantities given is much less than that in the Rancor Raid. Makes no sense.
  • KueChael
    794 posts Moderator
    I think the raid was created to bring a new challenge to the game. My 120+ guild is on the cusp of playing tier 7. But almost everyone has to upgrade 2-3 full teams.
    Same with the AAT raid when it was introduced, most guilds couldn’t get Kenobi shards right away, now that raid is easier. The power creep always levels off the raids. Raids are built for the long haul, rewards are to be considered cumulative. At first I didn’t enjoy this raid but now, with a couple developed teams. It can be fun. Let’s see what happens when the power creeps up.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    I think the raid was created to bring a new challenge to the game. My 120+ guild is on the cusp of playing tier 7. But almost everyone has to upgrade 2-3 full teams.
    Same with the AAT raid when it was introduced, most guilds couldn’t get Kenobi shards right away, now that raid is easier. The power creep always levels off the raids. Raids are built for the long haul, rewards are to be considered cumulative. At first I didn’t enjoy this raid but now, with a couple developed teams. It can be fun. Let’s see what happens when the power creeps up.

    With high Tenacity, TM Reduction resistance and all the other built in pluses for the bosses, power creep means nothing. Welcome to Mythic Nighthold
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.
  • Kyno
    21939 posts Moderator
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.

    Because I would like to think we are all adults or at least mature enough to not lash out in anger over a video game.

    Actually reason is the cornerstone to change.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.

    Because I would like to think we are all adults or at least mature enough to not lash out in anger over a video game.

    Actually reason is the cornerstone to change.

    You do realize you can be angry without "lashing out" like a child. As someone said, you're completely wrong for saying someone else's emotions are incorrect and not warranted.
  • TVF
    17332 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.

    Because I would like to think we are all adults or at least mature enough to not lash out in anger over a video game.

    Agreed. Unfortunately that's clearly not the case.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    When a lot of hard earned money and valuable time and effort is invested...there’s always goin to be anger. You think these angry posts were bad? You have no idea how some of these people toned it down while writing on the forums Kyno. It was a messy situation from the get go and there’s still a lot of work for them to do. For awhile they had zero communication, zero interaction with us and zero transparency. They made the right decision to fix things after RyDigg’s meltdown brought things to rock bottom.

    Unfortunately there have been hiccups and, at times, gross miscommunication along the path to fixing things for the longevity of the game. People that have poured a lot of money into teams, gear and mods for this new raid are within their right to be upset. To a certain degree of course. It’s not what it should be. The rewards do not match the effort required.
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Congrats to the .01 % of players who benefit from this.

    By losing GET the people maxxing t4/t5 who over time could have earned enough currency to unlock the GET characters that "will probably be needed for Jedi Luke" have to go back to "do I get shards or Jedi Luke" so again Gratz .01% you get free G12 so you will obviously have the unlock characters for Jedi Luke and you get Traya... This may sound like a Jealous Rant but I'm concerned over the Power Gap that just keeps getting bigger and bigger

    I wonder if you whales will keep spending once the gap is so wide between you and everyone else there really won't be any reason to spend anymore...other than 'lookie what I got" cause people who can beat you will be in your shard chat and everyone else could not possibly beat you.. Are you really going to keep whaling when there is no reason too ???? If your not spending there's no game and I won't have any CG nonsense to read about in the forum...

    If you fully plan to keep whaling even where there is no one left in the universe who can possibly challenge you...then please do so and enjoy

    .01%.... that's funny. There's a LARGE number of people that got the freebie today.

    .

    This is amazing you literally cannot understand what people are saying... Where exactly do you see me complaining about a free gear handout ??? How can you write out a 3 paragraph reply and not know what your replying too.
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    The Sith Raid is utterly worthless right now. My guild is 90 million GP so we do Tier IV of the raid and it still takes us four days to get garbage rewards. There's really no point. It's not fun and there's no incentive.

    So... why you do it?

    A lot of people are not...because it's NOT fun, NOT rewarding, waste of time.

    Heroic obviously is not because your getting ridiculous amounts of OP gear for no reason soon to be even more ridiculous amounts of OP gear 12/part 2 and traya....

    You need nothing for rewards at heroic other than HAAT rewards minus challenge gear and traya shards...

    DEV's have this so backwards it's not even funny anymore

    TIER 1-6 Grind is basically absurd for the trash awarded at the end...there should not even be a thread on this...someone working upstairs should have been like "Wowww this is horrible" Fix , The end.
  • Kyno
    21939 posts Moderator
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.

    Because I would like to think we are all adults or at least mature enough to not lash out in anger over a video game.

    Actually reason is the cornerstone to change.

    You do realize you can be angry without "lashing out" like a child. As someone said, you're completely wrong for saying someone else's emotions are incorrect and not warranted.

    I do realize, and I hope you can understand I am not referring to people who said, "I am angry and this is why", because that is stating a fact and a reason behind the fact. I am referring to the people who are lashing out. But I understand I am wrong for expressing it that way and I should have been very clear, as to not upset anyone.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    When a lot of hard earned money and valuable time and effort is invested...there’s always goin to be anger. You think these angry posts were bad? You have no idea how some of these people toned it down while writing on the forums Kyno. It was a messy situation from the get go and there’s still a lot of work for them to do. For awhile they had zero communication, zero interaction with us and zero transparency. They made the right decision to fix things after RyDigg’s meltdown brought things to rock bottom.

    Unfortunately there have been hiccups and, at times, gross miscommunication along the path to fixing things for the longevity of the game. People that have poured a lot of money into teams, gear and mods for this new raid are within their right to be upset. To a certain degree of course. It’s not what it should be. The rewards do not match the effort required.

    I have a very good understanding of how people toned it down, I see more examples of people not toning it down than most. By "they" you mean "we", we are all players here, some from the very beginning. I still see no reason to try and insult people, especially in ways that many wouldn't say to someone face to face if we were all standing in a room having this conversation.

    As I said, I should have been more clear and apologize, as I was not trying to upset anyone, but there is a difference between being upset and stating why and going down a different road, because "it's the internet".

    It doesn't always have to devolve the way it does, no matter who "started it". I understand I'm being idealistic, but that's how I feel.
  • I asked when on April 3... It is now the 20th So maybe next week?
  • scuba wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Little off topic but i keep seeing it stated these changes only hurt/benefited elite guilds. There is currently over 200 guilds completing the Heroic Sith Raid (I am sure it is more but leadboard only goes to 200), I am not sure how many active guilds but 200+ doesn't sound very elite to me.

    Assuming only 500k active players, those 200 guilds would only represent ~2% of the population. What's your definition of elite? 0.5%? 0.000000001%?

    Isn't the generally accepted 'whale' population around 2%?

    Except those 200+ guilds completing heroic is not all "whales" or "whale" guilds. I would venture to guess the majority of those 200+ guilds are mixed guilds.

    I didn't say they were. 2% is a very small part of the total population in the context of whales, but it's not, apparently, in the context of the number of players completing heroic.

    My question was what your threshold is for 'elite' or 'top' guilds?
  • Notnukin
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    We gonna have another rydiggs meltdown?

    I think the main problem is we are asked to communicate in a calm efficient manner that reflects both thought and reflection and we are asked to juxtapose our situation with the developers. The develeopers in turn ignore that and often times share misinformation in return. The anger in this string is warranted. No one made carrie say rewards were going to be improved when she admittedly knew full well in all circumstances they were not. Now the lower teirs are suffering again. Maybe only for a few weeks but still this warrants discussion and openess and yes sometimes anger.
  • Obi1_son
    581 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The devs have put a lot of effort into making the rewards better, and tried something to maintain balance, appease players, and then when it didn't go over well, they rolled it back and STILL are going to revise the rewards to ensure happy players and the long term health of the game when new G12 pieces are added next month. I think that while the testing/execution was poor, the amount of effort and communication was great. Please stop complaining about everything and appreciate that the devs did a TON of work when they had no obligation to. They additionally gave all lvl 85 players and some below that running HSR about $40 of free gear. How about a 'thanks, let's see how this next May revamp pans out before complaining?' Oh, right. This is the forums. Carry on.

    giphy_s.gif

    Problem is that as of now the only information we have to go on is what they previously stated and their last rollouts have not gone over well at all. So skepticism and anger is surely warranted.

    And yes, the devs are most certainly obligated to listen to, communicate with, and provide quality content to its players.

    Actually anger is never warranted, but this is the internet so that's not going to change.

    What gives you the right to say someone's emotional response is not warranted.... everyone has the right to react in whatever way they are moved. Anger is a cornerstone to change.

    Because I would like to think we are all adults or at least mature enough to not lash out in anger over a video game.

    Actually reason is the cornerstone to change.

    I dont know what world you live in. Reason is not in any way what created change in the civil rights movement. Reason and justice inspired anger,which brought about change.

    Clearly you do not live in reality

    #blacklivesmatter.
    #me2
    These are movement to create change spun from anger.

  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Little off topic but i keep seeing it stated these changes only hurt/benefited elite guilds. There is currently over 200 guilds completing the Heroic Sith Raid (I am sure it is more but leadboard only goes to 200), I am not sure how many active guilds but 200+ doesn't sound very elite to me.

    Assuming only 500k active players, those 200 guilds would only represent ~2% of the population. What's your definition of elite? 0.5%? 0.000000001%?

    Isn't the generally accepted 'whale' population around 2%?

    Except those 200+ guilds completing heroic is not all "whales" or "whale" guilds. I would venture to guess the majority of those 200+ guilds are mixed guilds.

    I didn't say they were. 2% is a very small part of the total population in the context of whales, but it's not, apparently, in the context of the number of players completing heroic.

    My question was what your threshold is for 'elite' or 'top' guilds?

    dfeb4caceb8262e99fd6bdb8b6de94b3.jpg

    Mine is the only elite guild!

    So serious answer. Elite to me is more than just those completely heroic sith raid. I don't have a number but I don't see it as elite guilds only completing heroic. Way more to it than that.
  • iluro
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just a quick reminder - we're talking about a game you play on your phone.

    You might be taking this just a bit too seriously. Or you are being ludicrously hyperbolic. Take your pick. And stop, before you embarrass yourself any further.

    Well, a lot of "players" invested (AKA sometimes completly WASTED as per changes made by DEVs) hundeds of €uros/Dollard$ to reach a goal/raid/newChar.
    I think there's a reason to be completly mad, say it Phone game or whatever. If it's a completly free game or it has a low fee it's one thing, if it's this game which you MUST expend hundreds of bucks to get the last char, gear a new raid team, etc and DEVs mess with you and say it's your problem (like it happened with the first Thrawn raid which they changed Phoenix requirements and their "fix" was changing labels and say if you spent money it was your problem), of course the people gets really mad.

    There's money involved. Sometimes a lot of money involved (as EA/Devs planned the game), so yes, people get really mad when you laugh at their face and say it all their problem.

    If you don't want to speak about money, ok, it's also a lot of time invested/wasted. Yesterday a member of my guild quit, all repetitive and boring he said, with no new objectives (NO, Sith raid give you junk rewards for all the efford and time it requires). He preffers to expend his time in something more useful/fun.. i don't think he's the only one thinking this way..
  • TVF
    17332 posts Member
    I don't care if you spend millions on this game. Comparing this issue to the civil rights movement, black lives matter, or me too is not just dumb, it's insulting.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I don't care if you spend millions on this game. Comparing this issue to the civil rights movement, black lives matter, or me too is not just dumb, it's insulting.

    The point of bringing those up was to show how anger brings change. It's not reason as kyno claimed that brings change. If reason was used these movements would not be needed.

    My original point being that everyone has the right to be angry for whatever reason....yes even a game can make someone angry. A forum moderator however should not be telling people they have no right to feel and Express this emotion.

    I should not be surprised that some here cannot read context.
  • Kyno
    21939 posts Moderator
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't care if you spend millions on this game. Comparing this issue to the civil rights movement, black lives matter, or me too is not just dumb, it's insulting.

    The point of bringing those up was to show how anger brings change. It's not reason as kyno claimed that brings change. If reason was used these movements would not be needed.

    My original point being that everyone has the right to be angry for whatever reason....yes even a game can make someone angry. A forum moderator however should not be telling people they have no right to feel and Express this emotion.

    I should not be surprised that some here cannot read context.

    At no point did I say they had no right, please dont try to put words in my mouth.

    Emotion may have started those movements but reason is what brings about the change that makes things better. IMO.
  • When you tell someone their feelings are not warranted. In fact you said never warranted... you are passing judgement saying they are wrong for being angry.

    In others words, have no right to be angry. ..
  • If you said violence and threats are never warranted they you would be absolutely correct here.
  • Kyno
    21939 posts Moderator
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    When you tell someone their feelings are not warranted. In fact you said never warranted... you are passing judgement saying they are wrong for being angry.

    In others words, have no right to be angry. ..

    There is a difference between "being angry" and "using anger as a response", again I should have clarified but in the instance of my response it was directed to saying anger being a response is what should be expected for X reason. I would simply argue that being angry is fine but to devolve the situation and act like we can't talk about things in a constructive manner is not really warrented.

    I will try to be more clear next time I apologize.
  • TVF
    17332 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't care if you spend millions on this game. Comparing this issue to the civil rights movement, black lives matter, or me too is not just dumb, it's insulting.

    The point of bringing those up was to show how anger brings change. It's not reason as kyno claimed that brings change. If reason was used these movements would not be needed.

    My original point being that everyone has the right to be angry for whatever reason....yes even a game can make someone angry. A forum moderator however should not be telling people they have no right to feel and Express this emotion.

    I should not be surprised that some here cannot read context.

    That's ridiculous. You can easily make your point about the "right to anger" without bring up the things you brought up, the things that by the way actually matter in this world, as opposed to a video game.

    Make your point. Don't use dumb comparisons. Context is irrelevant in this case.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Do we get another live session with the devs?

    Comical that employees and people who are delegated to speak on behalf of EA can speak incorrectly all the time but if we do it we are angry, rude, out of line.

    This is better than TV because some people keep digging.
  • Nikoms565
    11786 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    iluro wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just a quick reminder - we're talking about a game you play on your phone.

    You might be taking this just a bit too seriously. Or you are being ludicrously hyperbolic. Take your pick. And stop, before you embarrass yourself any further.

    Well, a lot of "players" invested (AKA sometimes completly WASTED as per changes made by DEVs) hundeds of €uros/Dollard$ to reach a goal/raid/newChar.
    I think there's a reason to be completly mad, say it Phone game or whatever. If it's a completly free game or it has a low fee it's one thing, if it's this game which you MUST expend hundreds of bucks to get the last char, gear a new raid team, etc and DEVs mess with you and say it's your problem (like it happened with the first Thrawn raid which they changed Phoenix requirements and their "fix" was changing labels and say if you spent money it was your problem), of course the people gets really mad.

    There's money involved. Sometimes a lot of money involved (as EA/Devs planned the game), so yes, people get really mad when you laugh at their face and say it all their problem.

    If you don't want to speak about money, ok, it's also a lot of time invested/wasted. Yesterday a member of my guild quit, all repetitive and boring he said, with no new objectives (NO, Sith raid give you junk rewards for all the efford and time it requires). He preffers to expend his time in something more useful/fun.. i don't think he's the only one thinking this way..

    Amazingly, not once did your post above even come close to the point I was making.

    I have no issue with people that want to express frustration over the fact that they have spent money and are concerned about the direction of the game.

    My entire point was that trying to draw parallels between money/time spent in a game and murder and sexual assault is not only ludicrous, it's insensitive and insulting to those who are victims of actual atrocities.

    I think most sane people would agree. So let's move on and keep this thread on target.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Oh no

    Someone's feelings got hurt on the internet?

    That's gotta be a first, amiright?
Sign In or Register to comment.