Sith Raid Reward Rollback - 4/17/18 [MEGA]

18910111214Next

Replies

• Stud3099 wrote: »
    So we're getting a response this week, right? right?...
    It’ll always be next week
  • Ferdolima
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What bad joke the update about sith Raid rewards. They dont talk about dates and Just promise changes in Future, without explain what changes or define a date to release. I am really disapointed with CG/EA but its not a surprise. They really dont understand the relevance of this Topic. They only gain time and delay the real answer. Really Sad
  • May is close to finished and no change in rewards. 40 days since rollback and they Just talk about Meeting, and no relevant updates. 40 days!!!! Im tired about this
  • Ferdolima wrote: »
    May is close to finished and no change in rewards. 40 days since rollback and they Just talk about Meeting, and no relevant updates. 40 days!!!! Im tired about this
    They just yes us to death and keep saying “soon” and hope that we all just forget
  • May is finished and no aswer for this problem. They dont fix the reward and ignore all players complaints. This Topic cant die, they need aswer this.
  • Do not expect any changes. I don't think there's still anyone interested in sith raid other than guilds making the heroic version. Why people should spend a lot of time clearing lower tiers to get a few pieces of useless salvages?? In our guild we run it just for guild currency, but only a few members make more than one or two attacks. Clearing it at a faster pace would not make any difference.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Im doing heroic and i still think anything below heroic gives pretty much scrappy rewards as i also run an alt.

Here’s my guess, they tried to wow us with ships 2.0, failed and now dont know what to say.

• Kyno wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote:

We will be revisiting reward changes in May along with Gear XII 5/6 so that we can more effectively balance rewards and progression for the entire player base, but in the meanwhile, we have decided to completely roll back all the changes to the way they were prior to the update on 4/11/18.
    Last week I promised 2-4 pieces of full gear by means of a makegood within the two week window to anyone who completed the Heroic Tier. However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

-Carrie

<<DEV Post>>

so may is over
    we havent heard a word for a while now
    i think people can live with a delay if the result is fine in the end
    but please consider that the timeframe you let those incredible reward gaps between heroic and t1-6 is getting longer and longer
  • Kyno wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote:

We will be revisiting reward changes in May along with Gear XII 5/6 so that we can more effectively balance rewards and progression for the entire player base, but in the meanwhile, we have decided to completely roll back all the changes to the way they were prior to the update on 4/11/18.
    Last week I promised 2-4 pieces of full gear by means of a makegood within the two week window to anyone who completed the Heroic Tier. However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

-Carrie

<<DEV Post>>

so may is over
    we havent heard a word for a while now
    i think people can live with a delay if the result is fine in the end
    but please consider that the timeframe you let those incredible reward gaps between heroic and t1-6 is getting longer and longer

There is never going to be any fix, they’ll just keep ignoring it and hope we give up asking for them to fix their major screw up
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    They fixed the raid reward nerf! Yes! They fixed it by nerfing the ship battles in TB, there ya go buddy now you have something else to complain about. See they fixed it now these silly reward issues will be swept under the carpet and forgotten about, now get your torches for the angry 48 page rant of people **** off about how these devs don't beta test there own game.
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    i hope so @Pr0t0cl0wn noone wants that they ever change anything in that game anymore... they can bring something new, that was mostly ok in the past... but no more than that... i guess they aren´t playing their own game.
  • To reduce hard nodes atempts they are fast, but to answer this treat and resolve this problem they dont have time.
  • If this thread was a marquee character, it would be going into Chromiums now.

Think about that.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    If this thread was a marquee character, it would be going into Chromiums now.

Think about that.

Woah
  • One more week and no response for this problem. They really want defeat us by tiredness.
  • If i melt down like @cg_rydiggs will they pay for me to go to EA play with the other people who never interact with customers and now have to spend time with them?
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    How temporary?? :(

I have yet to det a fully crafted item in tier IV despite finishing #1 multiply (5+)
  • Emmant wrote: »

I have yet to det a fully crafted item in tier IV despite finishing #1 multiply (5+)

This certainly deserves an answer. It's not at all cool that the devs know the reward desparity is so significant that heroic tier guilds are pulling away from everyone else by leaps and bounds, can see from the other thread that rewards are so bad guilds are struggling with participation and yet do nothing.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Emmant wrote: »

I finish first in tier IV each time and have received several fully crafted pieces.

(But more often than not it's a paltry amount of mostly useless (to me) salvage)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Emmant wrote: »

This certainly deserves an answer. It's not at all cool that the devs know the reward desparity is so significant that heroic tier guilds are pulling away from everyone else by leaps and bounds, can see from the other thread that rewards are so bad guilds are struggling with participation and yet do nothing.

This is a great point, the haves and have nots gap is growing exponentially. They will soon release gear lvl 13 and those "haves" teams are going to be so far in front of everyone it's not funny.
  • 60 days and no aswer for this. @CG_Carrie you promise better communication and delivery this poor product?
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Our guild leader is begging people to attack the tier 5 sith raid. Most of the guild has JTR now and he is still begging people to even solo 1 team a day. Rewards are a joke. We are still getting salvage (not even good salvage) for finishing these raids. What a joke.
  • The Disney stock holders meeting is coming up. I bet we close the deal with Fox faster than the raid is fixed as promised.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie 62 days and anything New about improve rewards. This is offensive and its a cause of many problems in community. Please aswers the players!!!!
  • Attackoftherevans
    158 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Personally I'd rather they just blow up this stupid repetitive useless guild destroying raid and roll back those who got traya like 1mm crystals or something. Biggest waste of time and absolutely destroyed any middling up and coming guilds.

Edit:auto correct changed traya to trays