1589 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow... i got 10/18 a day... I thought it was just a good person to farm
    {RotE}
  • Options
    35 more to go till 7star.
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Was weird, when I was only able to access two of the three hard notes. I was averaging 2 or 3 a day... but when I unlocked the third hard node... I have for the past five days since only got 1 shard on average!... Go figure!

So if anyone is asking me if it is worth unlocking that third hard node... you can guess my answer!

I have farmed Rey since the day I started (January 18) and unlocked her from the one node in about 3 weeks (seemed ok drop rate from forum posts)

But Then! I unlocked her second node and for a week now have got less drops then when I had only one node.... Now I am wishing I had not unlocked the dark side node.

Perhaps it's just mind tricks...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Was weird, when I was only able to access two of the three hard notes. I was averaging 2 or 3 a day... but when I unlocked the third hard node... I have for the past five days since only got 1 shard on average!... Go figure!

So if anyone is asking me if it is worth unlocking that third hard node... you can guess my answer!

I have farmed Rey since the day I started (January 18) and unlocked her from the one node in about 3 weeks (seemed ok drop rate from forum posts)

But Then! I unlocked her second node and for a week now have got less drops then when I had only one node.... Now I am wishing I had not unlocked the dark side node.

Your drop rate would have been less if not the last node you unlocked. : )
  • Options
    It varies I think I usually get 33% on her I've been farming her everyday for months and usually use 1 set of crystals a day on her. She's about 3x as much work as any other toon but totally worth it. She's only character in game that you feel a real achievement in plugging tons or resources into. GS takes 10% the time and is about as good though. I personally like Rey because she is not a bug and foresight to me is huge especially against AI that will blow a major attack on something that will be 0 damage. My Rey is 6* and 66 shards away from 7*. She is a beast. Definitely best toon in game in my opinion. He damage speed and ability to add foresight make her very dangerous.
  • Options
    I'm averaging 25.7% drop on her. Been farming since she was added. I'd kill for a 30% rate
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

I dunno... but as far as I am concerned, I was better off farming the two nodes than three! At least I was averaging 3 a day then... If the trend for the past six days continues... my average will actually drop below 1.0 per day within a week..

Who knows... one thing I know for certain I am not spending crystals on refreshing those nodes at this kind of drop rate
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Had some spare energy there so tried it got 3/3
  • Options
    Jamito wrote: »
    Been farming Rey since Christmas! I'm on 5* now and she's 26/85 to 6*.
    At 5* she's awesome anyway. Hits like a truck and twice as fast.

Like all the best girls you need patience to get her :smile:

Or you can just pay for her and she'll be yours straight away.

:#
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Jamito wrote: »
    Been farming Rey since Christmas! I'm on 5* now and she's 26/85 to 6*.
    At 5* she's awesome anyway. Hits like a truck and twice as fast.

Like all the best girls you need patience to get her :smile:

Or you can look at the rich people take her for their collection when your poor self would put her centre stage.
    {RotE}
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Could be worse. You could be trying to farm the Royal Guard.

Then again, maybe only having two nodes to get frustrated at is a good thing.
  • Options
    I have gone 0-fer on Rey the last 3 days as well. I think I have gotten 9 in the two weeks since I started farming her. I can probably get her to 5*s by September though... So I have that going for me!!
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    About 3/9 I'm getting daily. I'm lucky I received two of her full character in chromium pulls so she's a 5* now. 11 more shards to 6* so excited!

Rey starts to get scary at 6* but how's your gearing progress?