Rey drop rate

Prev1
I went 1 for 36 in the last 2 days for Rey shards. 1 refresh of all nodes per day)

F. M. L.

That is all...

Had to vent!

Replies

• Options
    I've gotten one rey shard in 4 days, that's also 1 of 36 (only two nodes opened). I'm so sad haha. I did get 17 out of 24 dooku from cantina today though, completely nuts!!
  • Options
    4/9 yesterday.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Don't worry. Someone else is getting your shards, so the average is still OK. :)
  • Options
    4/9 yesterday.

2/9 today
  • Options
    Been trying for weeks, last week was 0/6 everyday, 0/42 in total.

A little better now, currently 74/80, hoping to get her next week.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Been getting a pretty steady 4-5/9 since I unlocked her this week. I think only Thursday saw a small decline in the drop rate with 3/9. Rey is now 27/65 and if this average continues, I should have her at 5* in around 10 days. But even at 4* I can see she's making quite an impact on my Arena ranking.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    About 3/9 I'm getting daily. I'm lucky I received two of her full character in chromium pulls so she's a 5* now. 11 more shards to 6* so excited!
  • Options
    I've gotten 3-4 out of 9 tries the last couple days. But been getting zero for ewok elder. Decent trade off I suppose.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    4/9 yesterday.

2/9 today

That's 6/18...which is exactly what it should be...as you well know. That's why you posted it. ;)

Good work.

For those that are not paying attention, it's called "variance" (poker players know the phenomenon all too well)

I was 4/9 today - so expect to go 2/9 tomorrow.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I've started counting the shards on a weekly basis and it turns out I get 3 shards/daily on average. This is not that bad.
    First week I got exactly 21 shards, and this is the second week (day 6), so far I got 20 shard.

P.S. I am doing 9 Rey nodes everyday, 3x3 hard battles.
  • Options
    3/9 today, love farming Rey. Especially when I hit 2 in a row I'm going nuts :D
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Been trying for weeks, last week was 0/6 everyday, 0/42 in total.

A little better now, currently 74/80, hoping to get her next week.

Been there, but the other shads I was farming had very good drop rate, so I wasn't complaining, in this RNG you win some and you loose some, but after a while you realize that the shard drops aren't bad, but there can be loooong drop breaks, but then one day you get a 6+/9 drop (my best ever on Ray is 8/9)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Holy ****. Just for fun I popped my 4* Rey into GW. With "flurry of blows" at level 6 she one shotted level 70 purple geared Sid. :o

Now I have to start deciding who on my arena team she's going to replace when she hits 5* and full gear...[/goodproblem]
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rey is a slow and hard farm. Slowly but surely. It will all be worth while :)
  • Options
    I've farming her more than 2 months and her drop rate is so bad.
    1/9 rate or sometime got none :'(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Holy ****. Just for fun I popped my 4* Rey into GW. With "flurry of blows" at level 6 she one shotted level 70 purple geared Sid. :o

Now I have to start deciding who on my arena team she's going to replace when she hits 5* and full gear...[/goodproblem]

In GW, where you can retreat and move around if she is oneshot, she is a wrecking ball.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

In GW, where you can retreat and move around if she is oneshot, she is a wrecking ball.

Great - now I just pictured Rey doing the Miley Cyrus wrecking ball thing...

*remains seated at desk trying to think of dead puppies*

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Was weird, when I was only able to access two of the three hard notes. I was averaging 2 or 3 a day... but when I unlocked the third hard node... I have for the past five days since only got 1 shard on average!... Go figure!

So if anyone is asking me if it is worth unlocking that third hard node... you can guess my answer!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Was weird, when I was only able to access two of the three hard notes. I was averaging 2 or 3 a day... but when I unlocked the third hard node... I have for the past five days since only got 1 shard on average!... Go figure!

So if anyone is asking me if it is worth unlocking that third hard node... you can guess my answer!

I ran 4/9 on all 3 today. HTH.

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Skye wrote: »

I ran 4/9 on all 3 today. HTH.

I had that once in two weeks... but in general it has been about two shards a day... only this past five days it's been either none or one!

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Last two days
    9/18
    7/18
  • Options
    1/6 today pretty sad
  • Options
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    Rey is a slow and hard farm. Slowly but surely. It will all be worth while :)

So true. I'm only 39/80. Still need to unlock 7B Hard so right now I still only have 6 nodes a day with her.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Been farming Rey since Christmas! I'm on 5* now and she's 26/85 to 6*.
    At 5* she's awesome anyway. Hits like a truck and twice as fast.

Like all the best girls you need patience to get her :smile:
  • Options
    0/6 yesterday. 4/6 today. Wohoo
  • Options
    3/6 yesterday and 4/6 today. I actually have a really good drop rate for rey, never had 0/6.
  • Options
    Enjoy gearing her up as well. :'(
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Harmonica wrote: »
    Enjoy gearing her up as well. :'(

Only 43 more purple hair dryers to go!!! :s

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    well just got another zero out of nine attempts from the three hard nodes... that's three times it's happened in under a week.