Might we see an epic praetorian guard in game?

I think it would make a great addition to the already good fo line-up!

Replies

• Options
    I think that they should make three separate Praetorian Guards, because there were actually three in the throne room.

The First Guard - Electro Bisentos/ Halberds

The Third Guard - Whips

The Seventh Guard - The double sided sword that turns into daggers
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    another tank? I dont know about that, FOST and KRU are already really awesome tanks and its hard to top what they can do, as much as i want more FO as the next person i think the game could use another support, someone who can aoe cleanse or dispell (okay maybe not dispell the game has like 3 dispellers already so it may not be necessary)
  • Options
    I don't think they would be tanks either because they didn't really tank in any of the parts we saw them in, they just attacked and almost killed both Rey and Kylo
  • Options
    Also they were pretty **** tanks in the film - taunt would have solved all of snoke's problems.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I created kits for the Praetorian Guards that you may like. Here it is: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167406/praetorian-guard-kits#latest
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped Praetorian Guard as a marquee character and Snoke as a legendary requiring a Resistance team around the same time.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I’d rather see Snoke or Hux before the guards. There are already enough generic FO toons right now. I’d definitely like to see them, just not before Snoke or Hux.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I’d rather see Snoke or Hux before the guards. There are already enough generic FO toons right now. I’d definitely like to see them, just not before Snoke or Hux.
    I think Hux makes more sense as an Episode IX release. The third movie in a series seldom introduces a bunch of new characters, so it makes sense to save somebody, and Hux is a good dark side release in the can.
    Still not a he.