POLL: When do you want a level cap increase to 80? Why?

Replies

• Options
    I think May would be a good time to raise it, so 2 months.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Atleast 3 months only level 57 at the moment lol
  • Options
    6 months and beyond (after summer)
    I have no interest in leveling up again anytime soon. They need to add more game modes not more levels!
  • Options
    ASAP like now!
    Now
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Irul wrote: »
    More content before level cap!!!!

What do you suggest? More events are coming

I'd like to see some raid bosses that reset every few days and require some degree of strategy to complete (the old GW with retreat "accidentally" had strategy built into it, which I thought was fun). So many of the other characters just aren't viable, and there's no reason to level or farm them, so giving them unique raid-only abilities would help with that. They would simultaneously have to make them affordable to level, however, which is doable but not easy (i.e. fix the credit crunch).

A good example would be a longer battle vs a rancor wherein certain characters have a buff specific to that raid, say Luke and some additional scoundrel characters. This could be a team wide buff or single character buff (e.g. Luke has +50% dodge chance, team has +25%; Greedo has guaranteed critical strike and his detonator disables the rancor for 3 turns, etc.). Rewards for the raid could vary, but we need a viable way of farming hair driers and cuffs before a level cap increase, so this would help.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, I'm a bit of a dreamer.
  • Options
    Would like time to build new chars instead of pouring resources into top 5 to stay competitive. Those complaining about lack of content need to stop pushing SIM and maybe try some bench chars on farming nodes!
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Would like time to build new chars instead of pouring resources into top 5 to stay competitive. Those complaining about lack of content need to stop pushing SIM and maybe try some bench chars on farming nodes!

Are you saying you don't think there's a lack of content?
  • Options
    ASAP like now!
    Just hit 70, and I'd rather keep going honestly.
  • Options
    4 weeks or 1 month later (April)
    I could use a little more time to finish up my Jedi for the Yoda challenge and then I am going to experiment with changing my arena team so I could use a little time to finish up gearing and skilling up Yoda and Rey. Then about a week to bank credits and droids so I wont experience a dip in the rat race and I will be good.
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    3 Months later (June)
    nematocyte wrote: »

But most important is some of us like to level/gear up different characters, rather than just working on a a few
  • Chewy_Johnson68
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I believe more is coming, but in a build/strategy format I don't think we need it all and we need it now.

Oops! That just sounds so un-American sorry!
  • Options
    6 months and beyond (after summer)
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Because that's how long it'll take to farm all the ridiculous 0/50 purple gear I need.

But honestly, I'd like some reasonable time to get more of my team maxed out, so when they bump it to 80 and gear level to gold, I won't feel hopelessly behind, and just delete my app.

+1 Could not agree more.
  • Options
    I would like to have it in June but i think we will have in 2 weeks, or best case in April.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    3 month would be great to upgrade guys hope this is true
  • Options
    It depends how fast people are leveling...it'd be boring to be stuck at 70 for too long, probably, but I'm not quite to 60 yet, so if they add 10 more levels it'd widen that gap. Pretty frustrating for lower level (especially F2P) players who are desperately trying to play catch up.
    Currently I'm leveling like once every two days. At that rate it'd take me only about 2 weeks to hit 70, but I don't know how quickly the XP requirement is going to rise on the way there, so I really don't know how long it'll take.
    As for being stuck at 70 possibly becoming frustrating, there are still plenty of other things to unlock, collect, gear, and level...so I personally would find hitting that ceiling to be a blessing, as I wouldn't have to worry about leveling in addition to everything else.
    Level 58 | {F2P} | Ally Code: 848-936-627
  • Options
    4 weeks will give me enough time to get all the gear i need to upgrade when my toons hit 72-73 XD
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Actually I think may would be perfect, so they can come up with something new, and players that haven't spent a 1000+ on the game can get a decent roaster off toons
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)

I'd like to see some raid bosses that reset every few days and require some degree of strategy to complete (the old GW with retreat "accidentally" had strategy built into it, which I thought was fun). So many of the other characters just aren't viable, and there's no reason to level or farm them, so giving them unique raid-only abilities would help with that. They would simultaneously have to make them affordable to level, however, which is doable but not easy (i.e. fix the credit crunch).

A good example would be a longer battle vs a rancor wherein certain characters have a buff specific to that raid, say Luke and some additional scoundrel characters. This could be a team wide buff or single character buff (e.g. Luke has +50% dodge chance, team has +25%; Greedo has guaranteed critical strike and his detonator disables the rancor for 3 turns, etc.). Rewards for the raid could vary, but we need a viable way of farming hair driers and cuffs before a level cap increase, so this would help.

Raid bosses is a great idea but not sure which character can be a raid boss. Maybe Karina the great with lots of geonosian soldiers protecting her.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I'd be fine if it was in 1 month, however I would prefer it to be in 2-3 mouths.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    2-3 months sounds good. I am still trying to farm up Jedis and haven't had a chance to farm gear yet. Sucks if they keep pushing the level cap every 2 months and you never get a chance to fully gear your team
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)

Raid bosses is a great idea but not sure which character can be a raid boss. Maybe Karina the great with lots of geonosian soldiers protecting her.

How do you feel about a raid-exclusive ability/raid-synergistic teams for characters already released?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Few months :)
  • Options
    Meh, whenever. I'm a moderate spender, primarily character bundle packs and refreshes only. Longer they hold it off the more characters min/max to 70. Just got my 14th maxed out today. GW bench is getting longer.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I need some time to farm some characters for crying out loud lol. Not enough creds like everyone already knows :/
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Leveling isn't fun. And I've barely just gotten my top 5 players maxed and can start trying to develop a few more. If new levels come so fast that it's impossible to keep more than 10 or 15 characters at or close to max, then what's the point farming shards or buying chromium packs? They need to add more content and saving level increases for a couple times a year to address serious balancing needs.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Three months is a long long time away. By then, most folks on this forum would get bored and upset by no level increase. One to two months is just about right

how about you speak for yourself and stop assuming you know what everyone wants mkay?
  • Options
    ASAP like now!
    I'm good with them increasing at anytime. I can stop leveling my chars up myself if I want to. But at least when I would want to it's available to me, I'm not waiting on them.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    1 to 3 months would be good.

For me it would give a bit of time to finish up some fun ideas to try out and give others the chance to just catch up some.

It would also give the team more time to work on important things like fixing GW and all the bugs. Would add a bit more time to make new content like a practice grounds.

Really an increase is not needed yet. Let us all breath for a bit and grind on the characters we have instead of just grinding for levels.