POLL: When do you want a level cap increase to 80? Why?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Anytime in summer (June to Sep)
    I think this poll is not collecting valuable data tbh.

Ppls answers are not based on what the game needs, they are based on what they want or whats best fir them as individuals which causes askew data.

@devs
    Just ignore this till someone comes up with a way to provide constructive feedback that will help the game rather then themselves plz
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    4 weeks or 1 month later (April)
    First of all grinding the current gears needed aka hundreds of hair dryers as people are calling them is insane especially when you're pulling 1 or 2 per refill! We need another thing to do everyday preferably something where we can interact with other players. A team battle mode league of friends vs other peoples leagues for rewards! Change in shipments those faces are getting old its like i'm looking in a mirror everyday! Need a few new guys put in chromium and some old ones put in shipments. SHARD SHOP- should be refreshed every 6 hours and should NEVER offer guys that are already easier to obtain in other shipments, it should definitely never offer a character you already have 7*! Maybe limited time characters, giving you just enough time to get him maxed out star wise to give us a little bit of a difference in teams everyone has the SAME PEOPLE the repetition is quite annoying! Increasing the level right now would be a mistake wait a few months and upgrade the game itself! An exchange for the XP we dont need at 70 like 100 more crystals or something like a credit return!!
  • Options
    Now, because I need more reasons to stop playing this dumb game
  • Options
    I agree with most of what you said. However...I'm much simpler right now. I just want a **** chat function so I can talk **** to the #2 guy who keeps trading ranks with me :)
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I didn't read your post.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with most of what you said. However...I'm much simpler right now. I just want a **** chat function so I can talk **** to the #2 guy who keeps trading ranks with me :)

That to it would also be really nice if we were able to see our allies squads!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't read your post.

Get away
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    When it takes four days to collect enough gear to lvl one gear slot. Give it some time.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Abyss wrote: »
    I think this poll is not collecting valuable data tbh.

Ppls answers are not based on what the game needs, they are based on what they want or whats best fir them as individuals which causes askew data.

@devs
    Just ignore this till someone comes up with a way to provide constructive feedback that will help the game rather then themselves plz

You may have missed this one:
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    1 to 3 months would be good.

For me it would give a bit of time to finish up some fun ideas to try out and give others the chance to just catch up some.

It would also give the team more time to work on important things like fixing GW and all the bugs. Would add a bit more time to make new content like a practice grounds.

Really an increase is not needed yet. Let us all breath for a bit and grind on the characters we have instead of just grinding for levels.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Now!.. Because it would make the forum *so* much fun to read. :#

Lol. Jeebus.

I fully expect it to be sooner than I really want. April at the earliest, but would be totally fine if it went out and they focussed on more content (NOT more characters - just more to do, more events, guilds, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    A month and a half to two months would be ideal with a two - three week notice.

Like many players, I have tons of toons and not enough resources to invest in gear and lvls. A little time would be nice

The push to 80 will be REALLY heavy on credits and gear gets ridiculous.
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I have no interest in leveling up again anytime soon. They need to add more game modes not more levels!

Agreed. I'd rather see ship battles released now and the push to 80 later
  • Options
    I say the level cap should come after the addition of playable content, fixing credit problem in the game and further consideration of level 80 balancing (please for the love of god change level 8 swarm on GS)
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I want to finish the Yoda Event first before it is getting boring and I can do it in auto-mode with the extra levels.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Please give us two weeks notice!!!! When will this be coming roughly me and others would like to know. We've been all anxiously waiting and for the most part don't want it for awhile. Regardless we still would like to know when it is!
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I would like to wait a few more months, as I'm currently trying to grind Jedi up for the Yoda event, as well as get a decent A team.

I spent the first month and a half just trying to get characters I like, and then found out some of them aren't so great, so I wasted a bunch of time. I'm also lacking in the credits right now.
  • davida8546
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It should not be before April. Some F2P players want to see the level cap raised, which is rather odd to me. I think 95%+ of people have less than 10 chars maxed gear, 7* and level 70 and you want level 80 enabled!

Even 3-6 months is fine with me. Frankly, raising level cap does not make the game more interesting. Same grind, same chores. The only difference is now it would be much harder for you to have a deeper bench. Not enough work to do? Seriously, we have 60+ chars (never counted).

But EA will raise the level cap soon, I guess. Unless they have more contents coming which generate income.
  • Options
    I want meaningful content added before they raise the cap and introduce more grind. We need more to do each day that doesnt revolve around burning energy or grinding for gear.

We also need characters balanced properly before the cap goes up. Random no-name people are better than iconic characters and some of the post-70 skills will break the game if the cap went up tomorrow...GS assist every turn? QGJ speed boost applying to all characters? No.
  • Options
    April. Gives the players time to bring their teams up to lvl 70, but doesn't bring their progress to a screeching halt for too long, which could potentially put many people off this game because they got bored or something.
  • Options
    6 months and beyond (after summer)
    AS late AS possible. There is no need to do it now or even in 4 months.
    Lets collect gear and a few lvl 70 chars.
    Play around with new balancing, whatever.

And please: stop adding more and more characters to the game. We need IGC, gear, skill material. We don't need 3-5 new chars, while we are still busy completing ONE char (stars, gear, lvl, skills)
  • Options
    I'd like to see a bit more time before the cap gets raised again, it would give people a chance to explore more of the character options available. Atm people tend to stick to the usual suspects as they don't have the time to experiment with some of the less popular options, resulting in everyone us Sid, Luminara etc. With more time people will have a chance to move beyond them and we will start to see more variety in the teams we face.
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    And please: stop adding more and more characters to the game. )

Never gonna happen. If anything, the rate at which new characters are added will go up.

Another game I play is Marvel Puzzle Quest. When I first started playing it, most characters were 1 or 2* at most. I remember getting my first 3* character, Psylocke. I was sooo hyped. Now, over 2 years later, 3* is junk, you need 4* versions to get anywhere and they started adding 5* versions now. Since you need separate slots for each version, there are now hundreds of characters in the game. I only have a few maxed out (being a F2P player) and have less than 70 slots. I will now have to start getting rid of my 3* characters to make room for the 4 and 5*, because I don't want to invest in the game.

The same will happen with GoH. The only way you can upgrade all your characters is by spending some serious cash, otherwise you will never keep up with the pace at which new characters are introduced. You might unlock them, but definitely not max them out.
  • Options
    Second week of march
  • GizOne
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So much things to do... If the level increases too soon I die.
  • Zakhary
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ASAP like now!
    Right now is good. Ive been 70 for a couple weeks and i dont like wasting all this xp im getting everyday. And part of the fun and strategy of this game is choosing the characters you think will be good or that you like. It would be dumb to wait until everyone has 15 maxed characters before raising the cap. I already have 5 maxed and i started this game a month late.
  • Options
    Yesterday
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    3 Months later (June)
    Raising the level cap isn't content. It's just more mindless grinding. It provides the illusion of improvement when all you really are doing is blowing every resource you own trying to keep up with everyone else.
    We need fun, repeatable, enjoyable content. Not a month of running on yet another hamster wheel.
    That said, I guarantee this decision has already been made, and it will be sooner rather than later. Why? Because the game was clearly designed with a level 80 cap in mind from the start, and this is an easy way for them to try to keep us occupied for a while (whether it is what we want or not appears to be immaterial.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Don't care about a level cap increase. Would much rather see new content (new game modes/guilds).

The ASAP group will never be satisfied. 2 weeks after increase they will want another
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Zakhary wrote: »
    Right now is good. Ive been 70 for a couple weeks and i dont like wasting all this xp im getting everyday. And part of the fun and strategy of this game is choosing the characters you think will be good or that you like. It would be dumb to wait until everyone has 15 maxed characters before raising the cap. I already have 5 maxed and i started this game a month late.

Yea another arena rider, you will regret it if the cap goes up tomorrow.
    Now I almost hope they raise the cap tomorrow, despite that I think it's bad for the game, just to see all the "5toon maxed, raise level cap" cry when they can't get the credit to level up
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    3 Months later (June)
    If they increase the lvl cap anytime soon, it will force "most" players into training only their arena squad, leaving other characters behind. If they wait, and everyone mass up 10 or more full gear 7* toons, they will be more likely to train these toons past 70, once the cap increases.

All grind and no play takes the fun away

Of course if they bumbed it to 72 only so u could do the harder challenges and get much needed purple mats, I think everyone would be ok with that