Han Solo May Calendar event?

Prev1
So in the update notes it says the calendar character is Han Solo, Does that mean Raid Han?

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    So in the update notes it says the calendar character is Han Solo, Does that mean Raid Han?

Yes.

Han Solo is Raid Han.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/han-solo/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Am I thw only one thinks thats dumb? Either you can get the shards with your guild, so you already have solo maxed, or you cant, in which case, 40 shards wont make any difference either..

Why not captain han solo?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Am I thw only one thinks thats dumb? Either you can get the shards with your guild, so you already have solo maxed, or you cant, in which case, 40 shards wont make any difference either..

The login shards don't make much difference regardless of who it is. A little over 1 shard a day? Ok.

Either it's shard shop currency or a tiny fraction of what you need.
  • Jason139
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Redacted
    Post edited by Jason139 on
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Jason139 wrote: »
    Probably young Han from new movie.

They said "Han Solo."

https://swgoh.gg/characters/han-solo/
  • Options
    And the mod that posted the megathread confirmed it was Raid Han
  • Options
    Roopehun wrote: »

Why not captain han solo?

I think it’s pretty cool. Opens up the possibility of GK, and treya. Many moons from now for sure but still opens it up.
    Also as a longer tenured player I ve been getting Raid Han 3 times a week anyway.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Options
    That's a slap in the face to long term players imo
  • Options
    It could be the new Han Solo
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Idk. Maybe it’s just my rosy disposition but I was never the type to want someone to suffer because I did- see FOTP.

Also I can’t see how raid Han hurts anyone as the login toon. For people that don’t have him - cool.
    For the people that do - cool.
    For the people that had him 7* for such a long time and question why the rancor is still around - same.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Na confirmed - raid han.
  • Options

Na confirmed - raid han.

Why would they do that? Just give it to everyone whose not in a guild
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

Na confirmed - raid han.

Why would they do that? Just give it to everyone whose not in a guild

Something new and it’s topical - Solo movie.
    Also I don’t really hold out hope for a login toon that I don’t have anymore.
    Or maybe ! 4 Hans to unlock young han!
  • Options
    If there is anyone that has been running guildless 40 shards will do little for them if that's all they'll get. I know my numbers could be wrong on this, but think it's 145 or some such to activate him. I know it's over 100
  • Options
    While I am bummed about Raid Han being the login toon, it means that young guilds accelerate their farming of a toon which has been around since middle of 2016.

With so much new content, this will encourage new players to stick around?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    You folks complaining need to call the whambulance
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Cilronk wrote: »
    If there is anyone that has been running guildless 40 shards will do little for them if that's all they'll get. I know my numbers could be wrong on this, but think it's 145 or some such to activate him. I know it's over 100

It's 145 and you're absolutely right.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Xcrit9 wrote: »

How so?
  • Options
    Let's be honest.. to long term players, all login characters are shard shop fuel.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Xcrit9 wrote: »

As a long term player my face was not slapped and I am happy for the shard currency. Working on GG as I never found reason to grind him. So for this long term player the only thing better would be actual GG shards for daily log in.
  • Options
    See I’m just a little **** since i just got han to 7* today... but hey it’s only game (y u hav to be mad) [if anyone gets that reference I’ll be v happy]
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    See I’m just a little **** since i just got han to 7* today... but hey it’s only game (y u hav to be mad) [if anyone gets that reference I’ll be v happy]

So you're just mad about the timing. Bet you would have been all for it last month.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

So you're just mad about the timing. Bet you would have been all for it last month.

I’m not really mad at all. Free shards are free shards. Would it have been nice a month ago? Sure. Still wouldn’t change the fact i have him 7* now.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I’m not really mad at all. Free shards are free shards. Would it have been nice a month ago? Sure. Still wouldn’t change the fact i have him 7* now.

Oh you can’t help it, you see, we’re all a little mad here. -Cheshire Cat

- Or -

You are quoting IIya’s awesome EA Sports interview.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Yay another pointless log in character.. possibly the most pointless in SWGOH history. If you have him, he is 40 shards (over a month) for the shard shop... if you don't, he is 40 shards which doesn't even unlock him...

GK log in character in June and Traya July ?
  • Options
    Han Solo's days as a raid toon are officially over
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    i have only a 5* Raid Han so far, so i really like the additional shards on him.
    There are always players between "7* Han owners" and "dont have them players"

i am happy with this log in character o:)
  • Options
    Maybe they plan to replace him as a reward on the rancor raid? I mean a new Han is already in the making so that is not totally impossible
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Could be raid Han is going to be used in a legendary event, maybe the fifth guy for rotj Luke. Being a log in character isn’t enough to get him if you don’t have him anyway it’s mostly symbolic
This discussion has been closed.