LF Server Mates; Cryo Gen, Thanatos, Malathana, Walton, Dricen, Benbunnies, DarthNico, Ohnwelphare

Prev13456711
Thrace
147 posts Member
edited June 2016
Sodauron, Presto, ROKUYUBI, Bill Ye, Gai, Deeznuttz, Efiandor ...

I'm wondering if any of you are on the forums. It would be cool to be able to talk about some matches and discuss strategy and character comps.

Hello Gentlemen! Posting another update with acquired payouts. Please review and let me know how this looks. (Note, this should be viewed on a relative basis, DST really screwed a lot of things up)

-Presto (GMT -7)
-Thrace (GMT -6)
-Cryo Gen (GMT -4)
-Thanatos (GMT -4)
-Dricen (GMT -4)
-Blev (GMT -4)
-Nolt (GMT -4)
-BK Tonga (GMT -2)
-DarthNico (GMT -1)
-DarthJosser (GMT)
-Efiandor (GMT +2)
-Malathana (GMT +2)
-Valkorion (GMT +2)
-Walton (GMT +7)
-izx (GMT +8)
-Gai (GMT +8)

Example: DarthJosser's payout is 2 hours following Efiandor/Mala/Valk. Efiandor/Mala/Valk are 5 hours following Walton.
Hopefully this helps!

~ Courtesy of Cryo Gen
Post edited by Thrace on

Replies

• Options
    Hey Thrace! It's Cryo. :) I've been looking for one of these for weeks!

Side note: Rokuyubi actually streams on YouTube, it's really trippy watching the AI play your team.
  • Options
    Hey man! Good to see you on here. How are you finding our server? I joined late December, but lately i'm finding a lot of people are maxing out their squads and competition is getting tougher.

I'll have to check out Rokuyubi's youtube channel. Thanks for letting me know.

Next time I fight your team I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    I'm enjoying it. I started about the same time, maybe Dec. 24th? I remember the early days where it was exclusively DarthNico and Circus100 leading the pack exclusively so I don't mind all of the extra competition, it gives me a shot at top. ;)

Looks like you just fought me! Something tells me your Rey on O just wrecks my team.
  • Options
    Yea you were number 1 so I had to take a shot haha. My QGJ won the coin toss and I attacked your QGJ, then yours attacked my Lumi with an assist. Brought her down to under half health. My GS finished your QGJ, your GS attacked my Sid with an assist, didn't kill him. My Rey went and took out Lumi. Then your Poe taunted and it was 5v3. I removed the taunt with QGJ and then that was pretty much it.

Poe used to be the man, he could actually protect other people on your team, but with the speed changes he lets 1 or 2 people die in the first round. I subbed him out for Lumi after the patch and I haven't went back to him. I was pretty choked because I invested so much into him. Looking back I wish I put those resources into Daka. Who are you working on or what kind of combos are you thinking of trying in the arena?

I think the weak point on my team now is Sid. He's not the leader anymore and doesn't hit hard enough to stay in the roster. I'm thinking of subbing him out with Dooku. I just watched Roku, dismantle my team on YouTube. I don't even think he lost a guy. He took out Rey first and it was game over. I'd like to find a way to protect Rey on defence when the AI is controlling my team and Poe used to do that but now it's tough. Dooku might be able to with his stun and Daka might be able to revive her, or with Daka in the line up she might get focused down first.

I wish there was a way to play other people live though. An option to challenge or accept pending challenges would be amazing. Ah maybe one day.
  • Options
    Can't fault you for that! That all sounds about right. Poe is pretty great still on offense, but the AI for the rest of the team on defense really doesn't support him as they would otherwise. The new 'hyperspeed meta' did put a damper on Poe.

I removed Sid from my team for exactly that reason - he simply doesn't do enough anymore.

Right now I've been building a 6* Jedi team for the event and have been building at least a 6* scoundrel team for the next one, or so they say. (Really difficult too because they're all just awful). After that, I'll probably look into building my dooku as well but he has a long way to go before being viable.

Live arena matches would be great, I'd vote yes on that!
  • Options
    Yea building up your Jedi is hard enough. I don't even know what Jedi I want to focus on. Right now QGJ, Lumi, JC and Eeth Koth are a lock, but I don't know who I should build for that 5th spot. I have Anakin at 4 stars and 34/65 so a long way to go. Maybe after Dooku i'll work on Bariss. If and when there is a scoundrel event I'm going to be way behind. I wonder what the award will be.
  • Options
    Heya Thrace and Cryo! Glad to finally see some forum action ;) Malathana here. Always good to challenge you. Wondering when's the right time to replace lumi with a 5th fast dps. Right now she's just too valuable for t1 heals. Also Dooku is my favourite char atm hehe.
  • Options
    Hey Malathana, good to see you on here. Looks like you got a pretty strong team there. I would think about replacing Sid before Lumi. That's what I did, I don't know if it was the right thing to do maybe you can give me some feedback on my weak points next time you fight me. Lumi does get her speed increase from your QGJ lead though. Dooku is amazing and he is one of the most annoying characters to face, I can't wait to get mine geared up. Who were you thinking of subbing in for Sid?
  • Options
    Arrr thrace! True that. Was totally forgetting sid. Got a few options in my mind at the moment:
    - poggle (soon 7 star)
    - Rey (soon 6 star, farming the cuffs)
    - Yoda (7 star next challenge)
    - maybe even royal guard (6 star)?

Thinking Rey or Yoda might be best on offense, curious how a fully starred ans geared RG would add to the mix. Especiall on defense!

Just did a battle vs your team again to test it. Solid stuff, lost 1 out of 4 iirc. Imho poggle doesn't hold up most of the times as I kill rey +1 on first turn. With dooku i mostly stun lumi initially, sometimes qgc with the lucky double stun. Once that happens rey is toast, might loose one after gs assist but then it's over. Imho i'd replace poggle with dooku which would make your team much more painful on defense.

What ya think?
  • Options
    Yea Poggle is fun to play around with on offence with Rey and GS. You can get some pretty crazy crits, but yea I agree he is the weak link on defence. He is just in there until I get Dooku geared up. It should be soon he's at 6 stars and Gear VI so not quite ready yet.

Rey is amazing but she goes down on defence 1st every time. So if you can find a way to protect her on that first turn then she's worth it. I'm working on that, I just don't really have a great answer since the speed change.

Yoda is always a pest if you can max him out I think it would be worth it. I'm hesitant on tanks though since Poe. RG seems handy but maybe a little too situational. Toons that die in the first turn either get 1 shotted or assisted down and RG won't stop that. He might prevent a few deaths though. His taunt can be debuffed by QGJ as well and turned into an offence up which is dangerous. Personally, I'm not going to dump any resources into him, but I'm already spread pretty thin trying to farm for the next Jedi event.
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Post edited by MASSHOLE on
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    no what is that?
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    what number are you?
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    what's your name in game?
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    oh yea sweet, I just lost to your team 3 times in a row on defence, you're on to something with that combo haha
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Yea glad to see some guys on here. Hopefully we can keep it active and get some more guys from our server showing up.
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    What timezone are you in? I'm MST.
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Haha yea it's 2 hours behind you, so my 4pm is your 6pm, I won't mess with yours either.
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder if anyone else is on MST
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cyro was saying Roku live streams on YouTube. I checked out some of his vids and he sounds like he's from England. So I doubt he's on MST or EST haha. Could be wrong though.
  • Options
    <3 I don't mind not being first as long as Ohnwelphare doesn't top! He's got mad snipe skills. Yeah, I would say England - his wife referenced their currency as a quid so the British pound.

Also, as far as RG goes, Nico tried that a few weeks back when the buff came but evidently to no avail since he's back to his old crew. I'm skeptical about it myself. Poggle is neat, but I'm not sure how he would run with QGJ given they both offer that O Up buff. Don't really need the overlap.

AND!! What's with you guys and the high Reys?! I'm so jealous!