LF Server Mates; Cryo Gen, Thanatos, Malathana, Walton, Dricen, Benbunnies, DarthNico, Ohnwelphare

Replies

• Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    What time zone are you on Cyro?

Yea I saw that Nico tried RG out when the changes were released. Good for him for going after it. The health and stun are nice, and obviously the auto taunt. I'm thinking Nico and Roku are the biggest whales on the shard so far. My RG is only at 2 stars ****.

I got a lucky Rey 4 star pull from 1 of the 6 chromium 8 packs I opened up. Unlocked her and Darth Maul at 4 stars. I was stoked about DM, geared him up, found out he's terrible, then I tried out Rey. She was far better so I geared her up and decided to farm her from her hard nodes mid Jan. I seven starred her maybe a week ago. Man it was a long grind but so worth it. She's like a sports car fast, fun, but high risk high reward.

Right now I'm going to finish off QGJ and Dooku then work on some Jedi to eventually get Yoda. My plan is to farm Anakin so it's going to be another long haul although I have all 3 of his nodes 3 starred. With 2 refreshes per day it might speed up the process a bit.

• Options
    EST. Did you say your payout is at 8:00 PM EST?

He brought him in initially at 6 star, blue gear, level 62. Nico is a brave man! Yeah, he and Roku are easily the top- I'm just excited I got my 12th 70!

Well grats! I'm at 80 shards now and refuse to activate. She definitely looks like she would be a lot of fun and hits like a BUS!

I feel like Anakin would be an absolute nightmare to farm but I've heard a lot of good things about him from some of the Krakens on the forum who can afford to theorycraft and all that.

I'm getting Mace and JC to 6* for Yoda then focus on starring Dooku while also gearing up my Scoundrels. Going to get all of my scoundrels to at least 5... Such a pain because they are otherwise worthless...
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Post edited by MASSHOLE on
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Yes Cyro, my time zone is 2 hours behind EST. So 6pm for me is 8pm for you.

Man I keep hearing about this Scoundrel event! Level your Scoundrels, etc. but I haven't found anything official about that event. Has someone from EA commented on that? The rewards would have to be out of this world for me to farm Scoundrels, they look so underwhelming to me compared to the choices out there. There's so much to farm...

Mace and JC are good choices I hear for the Yoda event. I'm torn between Mace and Bariss after Dooku. I still haven't decided.

Ok sounds good Thanatos, appreciate the help, but so far I haven't found anyone around my payout time. I'll try to do the same around your pay out time. Do you guys know for sure if Ohnwelphare is on your time zone?
  • Options
    Someone was in battle with me from 5:51-5:56 and didn't take my spot. Was that either of you? After that I just hopped in one to stay. All the same, I appreciate it and am help to help you out as well!

His snipe game is on point. It's impressive.

The scoundrel even has been datamined by someone so nothing official. But they've already been right about the Yoda event and the Magmatrooper login reward that I'm inclined to believe it. I'm working on 5-starring boba (at the cost of finishing Poe, starting Daka, or even Fives!), I have a 5* chewie and cad and enough shards to 5* greedo... I guess Lando will make 5?

From what I've read, Barriss is always a solid decision. Mace is still not where he needs to be in the game to be really useful, but I had him unlocked and not Barriss so I went with it.

Yeah, he's definitely on ours!
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Options
    That's a possibility, though it's weird he had me locked out the full 5, but didn't take my spot. Maybe he timed out somehow? I mean, I'll take it!

Have you been prepping for the Scoundrel event at all?
  • Options
    Awesome group of people here :) Still unsure what's the best setup atm in the top10.
    @Cero Kurn: ****. Your setup smokes mine most of the times it isn't even funny. Phasma lead with GS, Poe, Daka and iirc Sid.
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Cyro that wasn't me fighting you either.

I'm not sure either, I think the goal for me is to put together the most annoying team possible on defense so someone chooses to fight someone else if they can. Or to give me the best chance to win when the AI controls my team.

I think right now speed and damage are king in the meta, but Thanatos' high damage high turn manipulation squad gives me the most trouble on the shard.

• MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Welp I downloaded Line, no idea how to use it.

Thanks for the tasty crystals i'll take 500 all day everyday haha. Hope you guys placed alright today, I plugged up 4th spot around your payout time.
  • Options
    I somehow ended third with only one arena match played yesterday! I was away from my phone during payout and my mind was blown.
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Nice man, it's always good when you stay high over the night. I fell to 19th! over night, I think my 6 star QGJ is making me a target. I got to find a way to stay higher up. I think most people in the top are over 27k now so it's stiff competition too.
  • Options
    I suppose that's a possibility but it's always been your Rey that kept me from fighting you! People are getting ballsy, or the speed meta isn't working out for Rey, methinks. She's fast, but QGJ and GS going first just shuts her down. :(
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    It's true, GS and QGJ outpace her and both of those assists are too much for her to handle. I think the best chance to save her would be RG or a revive from Daka.

How did you guys finish today?
  • Options
    First and second. :) you're coming up, right?
  • Options
    Looks like it! Kill me!
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Here I come /praystoRNGesus

Hahaha
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Enjoy your crystals boys! Another successful day :)
  • Options
    Grats! I locked out Sodauron for your payout (#4), after you beat me, but he may be on the EST payout, not 100% on that but yeah.
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Yeah, Dricen took me down to third with three minutes to spare so I jumped him right after!
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I locked out Nico. Fun team to fight. Good job on the 1, 2 guys.
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Well played, boys! Yeah, I like that Nico is running RG again. I just went ahead and focused him down before the rest of the team and made it through.

Aldrake was close today. A lot of 'new' people vying for the top spots, I like it!
  • Options
    Almost at 6* greedo! I'm not sure if I should be excited or indifferent.

What have you guys been up to?
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Haha, good to hear she's doing something and not just getting destroyed in the first round. That's an interesting strat on RG, I've been trying to burst down GS or QGJ first and not quite finishing them off.

• Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    6 star Greedo, nice work getting ready for that Scoundrel event, I like it.

I'm finishing off QGJ and Dooku soon. Then just for fun little side projects I got, Phasma, Tusken Raider, Savage, Eeth almost starred up. I don't know if I'm going to continue with Anakin he seems kind of underwhelming for the amount of effort getting him starred up.

After QGJ and Dooku are finished, I'm going to switch over to Barris and Daka. I read they might raise the cap in March so we might need to start saving up too. I wanna finish off those 50 mat gear too on my main squad so they can get off to a good head start.