Leia just shot 7 times.

Prev1
Nfc how but she attacked my full health bariss, and refused to stop until she was dead.

Replies

• Options
    Brace yourself for "video/picture or didn't happen" comments :) Did you by any chance win that battle?
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah I did because rey crit 3 times ( with her 2, 3 and an assistant off qgj) and his poe decided to shoot instead of taunt, and their poggle basic instead of buffed... it was kinda weird. Can Leia maybe of gotten bonus attacks from herself from phasma?
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I call your bluff.. She barely shoots twice now she's been nerfed into an early grave.
  • Options
    Video Proof Leia shooting multiple times!!!

https://youtu.be/hsrpjC1rBFY
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »

That did it for me, that was brutal!

Nerf Leia!
    :D

• Options
    Only AI leia would do that. Like AI dooku and house umpteen bonus attacks when mine is basically garbage.
    RNG RNG blah blah blah
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Nerf Leia!
    :D

How dare you! She is the Princess and she does as she wants :p

• Options

Daphne Zuniga....so hawt
  • Options
    ... Still bet Han shot first though ...
  • Options
    And Dooku hitted me 8 times in a row... weak guy
  • Options

**** me, that was brutal. Can clearly see she is OP. Need a nerf ASAP.

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Shots fired.
  • Options
    I had simular problem with chewbee in ds missions he woned 6 aganst 1 battle he had like 7 turns against my 6 and he was contra attacking every my attack althought he dont have conters and made dubble attack when turn meter was 100 %
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Shots fired.
    Safety off...knickers down....make it happen.

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wonder if this is before or after she hides the Death Star plans in R2 and gets her a** handed to her by ordinary stormtroopers. Then gets tortured by Vader and needs to be rescued. Yep, what a badass.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Not bad. For a girl. ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    The title of this thread sounds hot!
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    Not bad. For a girl. ;)
    More like grandma Leia

• MoBlaq
    583 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

That's what happens when you make a Druish Princess mad

• Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    Nfc how but she attacked my full health bariss, and refused to stop until she was dead.

Everyone knows Barriss only takes 5 consecutive hits
  • Options
    I have and have used a 7* Leia for a month now....and she has never attacked 7 times. She almost always does two attacks and randomly throws in a 3rd. I don't even believe an AI Leia would attack 7 times. I believe she would first use her stealth....2nd die....lolol
    FTB
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just to let people know

If you are using Phas leader, with a toon who calls an assist it it possible for a toon to attack three times in a row

So for Leia basic attack that could be 9 straight attacks

Example: QGJ attacks and calls for assist (it's randomly chosen between 4 and its Leia) so she attacks, Phas leader ability procs on QGJ attack (it's a 1-4 chance again it's Leia, and she's chosen) so she attacks and then it happens her normal turn comes next so she attacks, possibly 9

I've had this happen several times (not with Leia though) as I often run Phas, QGJ, and 86

If a toon is called by both an assist caller and Phas leader skill, they will attack twice in a row outside of their actual turn
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    If that's true, and she gets multiple bonus hits per attacker than that means Dooku is broken. Max counter hits is 3 against 1 person plus as assister.
    Example:
    Phasma (L) attacks and calls an assist. Both hit Dooku. He SHOULD get between 2-4 hits. He only ever gets 2-3. The counter attack with a bonus against that first attacker but no bonus vs the second. Leia as described above would get bonuses against both attackers instead of just one. Meaning she could get between 3-9 attacks. My 6* Dooku has ever survived 3 attackers at once so I can't comment to that.
  • Options
    I also saw FOTP attack 3 times today. I thought they fixed this?
  • Options
    My Dooku has countered three times in a row on more than one occasion. I think multi-hit attacks in general are bugged
  • Options
    Trevor wrote: »
    I had simular problem with chewbee in ds missions he woned 6 aganst 1 battle he had like 7 turns against my 6 and he was contra attacking every my attack althought he dont have conters and made dubble attack when turn meter was 100 %
    I had that today. DS hard 5, node 1. That was a pleasant surprise. Loved it.
  • Options
    I watched Leia shoot 6 times in one turn not just once but twice in my last arena battle. Pew pew pew pew pew pew....pew pew pew pew pew pew!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    And therefore you felt the need to resurrect a nearly 2 year old thread?
  • Options
    Necro! @Kyno
  • Options
    Most I've seen is a 4 shot
This discussion has been closed.