Dead thread

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I've found a way to synergize a clone into a non-clone team, very well I would add. Each character does hold their own value, even if it requires very selective placement.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I see a flaw and an issue... Responding repeatedly to posts (however you do it) just to "bump" them is against TOS.

I fail to see how this is a productive rule. It moves past the first page after a day, and then very few people will even see it. Perfectly reasonable material (mine or that of others) will just vanish simply because someone didn't post.

And I flatly dispute the argument that no one posting means it's a bad idea or that people don't like it enough. People will post more often on threads that hit an emotion, such as when people were ranting about how the droid event isnt available on iOS. The number of people who will siimply post "i agree with this" is a very small proportion of any forum audience.

Also, the size of my first post scares away a lot of casual forum readers. But since this topic is so involved, it has to be long. I will make another attempt dividing this into two threads; the flaw, and the suggestion. But even then, I would be surprised if there is much of an increase in the number of posts simply because it is not a contradictory topic, soomething that arouses an emotional reaction.
  • Options
    Dude. NO ONE CARES. Let it die already. Move on with your life.
  • Options
    Hamnier wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I see a flaw and an issue... Responding repeatedly to posts (however you do it) just to "bump" them is against TOS.

I fail to see how this is a productive rule. It moves past the first page after a day, and then very few people will even see it. Perfectly reasonable material (mine or that of others) will just vanish simply because someone didn't post.

And I flatly dispute the argument that no one posting means it's a bad idea or that people don't like it enough. People will post more often on threads that hit an emotion, such as when people were ranting about how the droid event isnt available on iOS. The number of people who will siimply post "i agree with this" is a very small proportion of any forum audience.

Also, the size of my first post scares away a lot of casual forum readers. But since this topic is so involved, it has to be long. I will make another attempt dividing this into two threads; the flaw, and the suggestion. But even then, I would be surprised if there is much of an increase in the number of posts simply because it is not a contradictory topic, soomething that arouses an emotional reaction.

Brother, at this point your topic has shifted from your original post to defending yourself. Self serving bumps in any form (wether intended or not) don't help the issues you brought up receive attention. Try to keep your posts long enough for the average person to read while taking the average poop.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Options
    I have just made new versions of my threads. These are the ones I will work with from now on:

- Some abilities are next to USELESS!
    - RARITY levels
    - New Content: ENDLESS BATTLES!
    - All your toon are belong to us!

Thus, this one may now die in peace. Please don't post on this thread anymore, but instead, check out the new ones and make your comments on those.

If there is a way for a MOD to lock or even delete threads, that would be great. :)