empire team progression?

uhdea
49 posts Member
currently I have
7* ST, TFP, Tarkin and 6* vader and thrawn

I should be able to 7* the EP event and gain him, which character should I drop from my team?

I know the palp/vader combo is a key part of the team, ST is needed as a tank to protect the squishy palp, TFP is a major damage dealer, and thrawn is... well thrawn (speaks for itself).

Leaning towards TFP but would appreciate any input.

Replies

• Options
    I run Thrawn/Vader/TFP/EP/Tarkin. Don't need tanks if your opponent never goes. Tarkin/Thrawn/Vader/EP do a pretty good job there. TFP ability/buff blocks and does mad damage quickly, while dodging incoming fire with foresight.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Agree with dropping ST. He's slow, so you'd have to turn-swap with Thrawn to get him to taunt. AI doesn't do that move (as far as I've seen) so you'll fall very fast on defense. Work on your mods, get fast.
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    Options
    thanks for the input, will do
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    Options
    would vader be the best lead then to keep down enemy turn meter then?
  • Options
    Thrawn or EP lead, I prefer Thrawn at least until I zeta EP.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Drop storm, use EP lead against most squads but if you need to, switch to Thrawn lead to beat EP squads (make sure not to leave Thrawn as lead overnight)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Drop storm, use EP lead against most squads but if you need to, switch to Thrawn lead to beat EP squads (make sure not to leave Thrawn as lead overnight)

I dropped faster with EP lead (no zeta) than I do with Thrawn lead, despite how hard the AI bungles it.
  • Options
    Mod the Tie Fighter Pilot with crit damage mods, even if they are 2-3 dots. Look for speed secondaries and also crit damage in other mod sets that you could consider (5 dot health mods, etc). Believe me, it's going to be amazing.
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest