Galaxy of Zeros Darth Bizz

Please tell me why I was booted after 3 years. I seriously don’t know what I did wrong. I apologize for not reading any messages in a while if I missed something. Just been playing by the rules we always had. I am actually sick to my stomach over this. Imagine a game is making me upset.

Replies

  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Rules change?
    Tspitz222 wrote: »
    I apologize for not reading any messages in a while if I missed something. Just been playing by the rules we always had.

    Not a genius but this is probably why lol
  • reading messages is kinda imperative in a guild....
  • It’s only been about 2 weeks of not reading. We were on the same track with all of the raids for months now. Nothing changed as didn’t notice any unusual activity of anyone not participating. I’m 42 w 3 kids. I don’t always have time.
  • UdalCuain
    4475 posts Member
    Their blurb says "must participate in guild events". Don't suppose you missed this and the last TW? Bit pants if that's what you got booted for.
  • Kyno
    32059 posts Moderator
    Best bet to get in touch with them is through a recruiting page of you cant message anyone directly.

    Asking in the open forum will leave it all up to chance if anyone sees this.
  • I posted the same message on the recruitment thanks for the advice. I don’t miss anything. I participated in everything. I was the 2nd highest in donations. 3rd overall in activity. Like I said 3 years. I have no way of getting them. It’s very upsetting. Yes I’m a loser that puts about 2 hours in a day.
  • Kyno
    32059 posts Moderator
    Tspitz222 wrote: »
    I posted the same message on the recruitment thanks for the advice. I don’t miss anything. I participated in everything. I was the 2nd highest in donations. 3rd overall in activity. Like I said 3 years. I have no way of getting them. It’s very upsetting. Yes I’m a loser that puts about 2 hours in a day.

    Haha, only 2 hours. Slacker. :wink:

    Seriously, I would suggest, just move on. Many guilds out ther would love to have a committed player who cares this much.
  • tbh, the fact that you only communicated in-game, for a guild thats been around for 3 years...you might be better off in a guild that utilizes something better like discord
  • They use discord too but honestly I never did it because 1. I’m old lol and 2. It’s basically the same as the messages on the game.
  • Tspitz222 wrote: »
    They use discord too but honestly I never did it because 1. I’m old lol and 2. It’s basically the same as the messages on the game.

    thats probably definitely why you were kicked then
  • I don’t think so. They have been doing that discord forever. The old thing I can think of is that I placed teams in the guild event yesterday and he never left instructions like he always does but it was hours later than he usually leaves instructions
  • But he just denied my request twice to come back in. I would honestly just like an explanation. If you want to throw me out again then so be it but I need closure
Sign In or Register to comment.