Can anyone beat this?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    [quote="Are you using HYoda? If he calls HYoda for the assist, he will just heal.[/quote]

Ah could be it thanks, never thought of that

Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Managed to do it finally. Gk L g12, g11 gmy (zeta battle med), g10 hoda, g11 aayla and g11 Ezra.

Gmy had the only zeta in the group.

Managed to carry extra protection from p3 into p4. Then use gmy to spam the event bonus and protection to everyone. Then focus on gg with everything and pray aayla doesn’t miss a stun. Once gg was dead cleaning up everyone else wasn’t too hard just slow. P8 killed venty first so she couldn’t clean off all my buffs and then went to town one by one. Lost only gk in p8 right near the end.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    There are 4-5 keys to getting through wave 4, which is really the only tough phase.
    My Team comp- zQGJ, zGMY, zHy, GK, Ezra
    Others can work but these seem to be the core toons of most of the teams that I've seen: GMY, HY/Zarris, Ezra
    Possible alternatives: Ayala, JKA, GK(lead), OB(lead)

This works with GK lead and other variations as long as you follow these steps:
    1: use GMY to steal the protection buff from the droids. I saved the flying bot and B1 for last so you can steal that buff. It carries into wave 4. Save GMY Battle Meditation for wave 4
    2. Get GMY up as quickly as possible. If Ezra goes first, use his special to call GMY which gives GMY 40% tm. Use the event special which gives all sorts of positive status effects and THEN
    3. GMY- Battle Meditation. This will help prevent the healing immunity effect and death mark plus give your team more damage output.
    4. Save GK's cleanse until the tenacity wears off. If one of your toons dies, it's going to be very hard to finish
    5. I tried to kill the flying droid first and then GG. Make sure to save QGJ's dispel for GG to make him easier to kill
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I handled it pretty well with zQGJ lead, zHYoda, zGMYoda, Aayla, GK

All G12 and arena mods on except QGJ, GMYoda and Aayla, who were G11 with ok/good mods.

Aayla is very important, so get her crit chance as high as you can to land those stuns and steal/spread that protection buff as much as you can (esp in wave 4).

So when we get this event again, just letting you all know that team worked very well.