Trandoshan Rage

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/bossk/ability/trandoshan-rage

The mechanics simply check the 'Lowest Survivability' toon and then check to see if that toon also has a non-zero 'Shield %'. So if everyone has all of their protection, one of the 5 enemies will be the weakest, and they will still have protection so the taunt will re-apply if it's stripped immediately.

Again it’s very circumstantial. I had it happen finally today in GW to try it out and it only worked when I did the taunt and then Assaj dispelled.

Later in a battle where that scenario is highly unlikely to happen is kinda dumb. It may have a quick chance at the start of the match but it is otherwise lost. A better lead would be “whenever Bossk loses taunt or the weakest enemy gains protection he gains taunt for 1 turn. He cannot gain taunt if he already gained taunt this way the previous turn.” That would be epic.

I believe it's designed to protect the BH at the start of the battle so that they are able to achieve the payout. It's stopping quick dispels from totally crushing the rest of the squishier BH's.

You may be correct but a Zeta can’t just be a one time deal. Especially on a new toon. I think his kit is awesome but that part needs reworked.
  • Options
    what sucks is that cls negates this zeta with buff immunity. It’s literally the first thing that will happen after bossk taunts.. Sometimes I think the devs just don’t think outside thier rebel safe place they live.
  • Options
    Hopefully they are able to take a look at this Zeta so it has use for more than a start of the game Zeta because its useless after that.
  • Options
    Moved to "Arena and Character Strategy".

Cheers.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Might be "anti scoundrel" taunt as with Vandor most of them will always have a little protection. I would hope its nore useful than that though.

I like the reworks though. Especially with the TW buffs they actually perform well on D. My g8 team with 3* Bossk has won 5 D battles in each of last 2 TW.