Solution to Darth Maul low hp/speed

In the clone wars Darth Maul and Savage were deadly combo,so why not give passive bonuses when they are in the same team.
I was thinking something like this:
Savage bonus to Maul: Gives 20 bonus speed and 25% of all damage received is redirected to Savage
Maul bonus to Savage: When Savage attacks there is a 25% chance to call Maul for assist.
Ahsoka Tano is also weak now but can be fixed when paired with Anakin?
Let me know what you think about this idea.

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea of "personal" character synergies.
  • Options
    In the Clone Wars they were both man handled by Sid, does that mean that Sid would get a bonus when facing them?

One of the times the game needs to (and I think they will in time) is synergys. Allowing characters to more then one synergy. While I can not see them doing it on a small scale, like for the brothers, but Jedi with Clones, Nightsisters with Sith and so on, should be in a future update. Remember this is still a new game and they are still tried g to work out how they want this game to be in the furture. Which is why for the last few additions to the game they have all been very different.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I want to have combo attacks like in Chrono Trigger! Just imagine how awesome it would be to have the brothers perform a Zabrak Sabre Storm: Double AOE attack with a cool animation!
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like that idea also. I also made a thread about maul https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/17481/darth-maul-is-underpowered-and-not-really-in-line-with-star-wars-lore#latest and a fix which I think would work better for him as an individual character, but the character synergies are a great idea.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Character synergies, would be amazing , so many different combinations to use=so many different teams and possibilities , really hope this idea is taken in consideration.
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you base on the story no character should beat sidious

just give him a bit more speed, no character should be slow and have low hp
  • Options
    I think Master + Apprentice synergies would be great!

Maul + Savage (but technically Maul's era is before he takes on his brother as an apprentice (he has regular legs)
    Sid + Maul
    Sid + Dooku
    Dooku + Ventress
    Dooku + Grevious? I think he trained him in lightsaber combat but not as a Sith
    Emperor Palpatine + Vader (if we get Palpatine)
    Anakin + Ashoka
    Lumi + Bariss
    Old Ben + Luke
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    Options
    You forgot Yoda / Dooku
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting idea. It is a good idea because it benefits both f2p and p2w.
  • Options
    Quite a few threads on this already
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384