Guild tokens bug?

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited May 2018
Yesterday I made 2 GW after 19:30 (my refresh time for guild activities), and today I made the third....
Same routine of several months, but.... I don't have 600 tokens (8 guildmates have 600), only 420.
Am I missing something??

Replies

• Options
    Gw doesnt use energy so doesnt earn raid tickets...spend any energy on any battles including farming =raid tickets
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shellzbutt wrote: »
    Gw doesnt use energy so doesnt earn raid tickets...spend any energy on any battles including farming =raid tickets

This. You only earn 600 from using energy as described in the tab showing how much your earned.
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Guild Currency is generated from Guild Activity. This is allocated based on your position for the Guild contribution. You receive this, to spend in the Guild Store.
    Raid Tickets are generated by spending Energy. This is capped at 600 per day. The Guild receives this, to launch Raids with.

All Guild Activities, except 3, require you to spend Energy, so will generate RT as well as Guild Currency.
    GW, PvP & Challenges do not require any Energy to be spent, so will only generate Guild Currency, no RT.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    If this update has done one unexpected thing, it's revealed the startling number of people that aren't aware of the difference between raid tickets generated and guild activity contributions. I hope there's some help learning about this in the lower level quests and starter guilds.
  • Options
    If this update has done one unexpected thing, it's revealed the startling number of people that aren't aware of the difference between raid tickets generated and guild activity contributions. I hope there's some help learning about this in the lower level quests and starter guilds.
    Isn't it incredible? I'm astounded at the amount of these posts witnessed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I know many players don't know how the tickets are aqcuired, but it still amazes me each time i read it.
    The new "quest" menu is amazing btw, major improvement.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks.