Sith Agent title

2Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Titles don’t even work. :(

They work fine for me, what's your problem?

You can pick them, but they don’t display anywhere, it seems.

Precisely. They are currently pointless.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Check your shard's leader boards. Titles show up fine.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Or if you chat with allies (not guildmates)
  • Options

They display in non-guild chats.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Ah. That explains it, thanks. I don't do non-guild chats :p
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    P3 rewards are: 1 Omega, 300T credits and 25 crystals

1. Defeat 200 enemies with Count Dooku
    2. Win DS (hard) 9-C with 5 Sith
    3. Earn 50 stars at TB
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Also in the "ranks" tab in arena.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options

3. Earn 50 stars at TB

thanks for posting this im trying to get a master list of all quest tiers together. let me know when you get tier 4 if you could ^_^
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

3. Earn 50 stars at TB

thanks for posting this im trying to get a master list of all quest tiers together. let me know when you get tier 4 if you could ^_^

It's already been data mined. Search on Reddit.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

3. Earn 50 stars at TB

It's already been data mined. Search on Reddit.

oh i didnt know that, i dont use reddit.

but ya thats easier. here it is https://pastebin.com/ExETEJRw
  • Options
    Go to your Arena rankings tab. They’re displayed there
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe because she was an “agent of the Sith” (I.e Sith Agent) but not an actual Sith.

She was an aspiring Sith Lord under Dooku.

He calls her "Apprentice" several times and she is also referred to as Assassin by Nute and Greivous - she was a Sith Assassin/Apprentice for Dooku - she was a sith, but not a sith lord (there can be only 2 Sith Lords).
  • Options

If you are in the top, which is only true in my case in the fleet arena. I would be much more happy if I can show my title to my guild mates in the guild chat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Fürkész wrote: »

If you are in the top, which is only true in my case in the fleet arena. I would be much more happy if I can show my title to my guild mates in the guild chat.

Yeah, for real. It also apparently shows up in any chat that isn't the default guild chat, but it should still ought to be displayed more places. What's the use of a vanity object if you can't show it off?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Gearing Asajj to G12 isn’t worth the title IMO.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Except she is great for raids.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Tanbimb wrote: »
    For as much time as these "titles" will take to achieve for 10 crystals and 50k credits does it matter? The amount of time this game is taking is getting ridiculously out of control after February's debacle and a "QoL" designed to speed up game and 10 weeks later we have to actually play battles? No thanks easier to uninstall. Also have no desire to relearn ships they just need to take them out of the game as th3y might be the biggest waste of time. Especially now with 3 at start tfp dodge and you lose that's not strategy that's ridiculous

Yeah for something that is meant to be prestigious, the rewards are beyond horrible...

I only ever did one battle of ships a day for my daily so that aspect doesn't affect me, but for the majority of players I can see why they would be annoyed with having to relearn. At least it changes up the teams so it won't be the same 8 ships from now on.

The reward is the title. This part of the game is meant for people that want the title. Not sure why everyone has difficulty grasping this concept. The crappy amount of credits or shards is not the reward, the title is.

As far as having to play, oh no a game that you have to play. What a horrible concept. If you dont want to play and only want to sim cool. You are missing out on a title and some crappy amount of credits and shards. No big deal.

Personally, since my guild already has sith heroic on farm I am having fun with these quests because it gives me something to work on. JKA just made it to gear 12 and Dooku is next. Thanks EA for giving me something to focus on.

Btw. For those of you looking to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, work on Visas Marr hard mode with a BH lead and 3 other BHs including boba. Put dooku in the 5th slot. You will work on Bobas contract, dookus need to kill the galactic republic and earn VM shards all at the same time.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Tanbimb wrote: »
    For as much time as these "titles" will take to achieve for 10 crystals and 50k credits does it matter? The amount of time this game is taking is getting ridiculously out of control after February's debacle and a "QoL" designed to speed up game and 10 weeks later we have to actually play battles? No thanks easier to uninstall. Also have no desire to relearn ships they just need to take them out of the game as th3y might be the biggest waste of time. Especially now with 3 at start tfp dodge and you lose that's not strategy that's ridiculous

Yeah for something that is meant to be prestigious, the rewards are beyond horrible...

I only ever did one battle of ships a day for my daily so that aspect doesn't affect me, but for the majority of players I can see why they would be annoyed with having to relearn. At least it changes up the teams so it won't be the same 8 ships from now on.

The reward is the title. This part of the game is meant for people that want the title. Not sure why everyone has difficulty grasping this concept. The **** amount of credits or shards is not the reward, the title is.

As far as having to play, oh no a game that you have to play. What a horrible concept. If you dont want to play and only want to sim cool. You are missing out on a title and some **** amount of credits and shards. No big deal.

Personally, since my guild already has sith heroic on farm I am having fun with these quests because it gives me something to work on. JKA just made it to gear 12 and Dooku is next. Thanks EA for giving me something to focus on.

Btw. For those of you looking to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, work on Visas Marr hard mode with a BH lead and 3 other BHs including boba. Put dooku in the 5th slot. You will work on Bobas contract, dookus need to kill the galactic republic and earn VM shards all at the same time.

Because it's nice to feel like you're earning something along the way. besides for bringing the toons that, for the most part I wouldn't use to gear 12.

Congratulations on having it on farm. My guild isn't anywhere near that. I play the game but it's just another thing to do on the already long list and I'm not going to put my attention working on it and I'm fully aware that it's just a vanity item.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Asajj to g12 is worth doing because she's an excellent character and Nightsisters are a really good faction. The title is a bonus. Don't be silly.
    Because it's nice to feel like you're earning something along the way. besides for bringing the toons that, for the most part I wouldn't use to gear 12.
    Well, and I say this with no intent to insult or belittle, then you're just not ready to do prestigious quests, is all. They unlock at 85, sure, but that doesn't mean you should start them the instant you hit 85. It'd be like dedicating all your energy and shop currencies to getting General Greivous out of the Shard Shop as soon as you unlocked that feature (which, ha ha ha, I did! No regrets, it was fun.)

There's nothing wrong with that. Keep focusing on growing your roster and doing the things that you need right now. Eventually, sooner than you think, you'll be at a place like us where you've got enough teams that you can participate meaningfully in everything and diversions like this will be welcome.

You're not there yet, and that's fine. Don't waste stuff now. Waste later.
  • Options
    Asajj to g12 is worth doing because she's an excellent character and Nightsisters are a really good faction. The title is a bonus. Don't be silly.
    Well, and I say this with no intent to insult or belittle, then you're just not ready to do prestigious quests, is all. They unlock at 85, sure, but that doesn't mean you should start them the instant you hit 85. It'd be like dedicating all your energy and shop currencies to getting General Greivous out of the Shard Shop as soon as you unlocked that feature (which, ha ha ha, I did! No regrets, it was fun.)

There's nothing wrong with that. Keep focusing on growing your roster and doing the things that you need right now. Eventually, sooner than you think, you'll be at a place like us where you've got enough teams that you can participate meaningfully in everything and diversions like this will be welcome.

You're not there yet, and that's fine. Don't waste stuff now. Waste later.

I've been lvl 85 for 1.5 - 2 years now and have 2.2 Mill GP, I have enough teams to go around. I'm ready to do them, but could use the time better in other places.

I'm a guild leader, work and go to school so I don't have much time to try and grind out multiple toons that I might not use to gear 12, while I instead would use the gear in more important places. It's a fun game but there is a lot trying to balance in it but I've learn to focus in more now and spending resources on vanity items isn't where I want to put my time.

I started this thread asking a question about just the sith agent title in regards to having Asajj as a requirement, not the titles as a whole. I personally don't care that much about them, as I don't see the title pop up in many places and I mostly see "leader" where I would.
  • Options
    By the last TW i finished the "Sith Agent" quests and got the title. There are succession quests for the title "Sith Master"