Sith Agent title

Prev1
Why is Asajj the main focus of the Sith title but she isn't classified as one in game? Why not Savage to keep with the sith apprentice.

Is this foreshadowing that she will finally get the tag? ☺

P.S I'm happy she is the focus but with all the debates that have happened in the past with each character being a snapshot of one moment in time, I was surprised to see it.

Replies

• Options
    Pretty dumb isn’t it.
  • Tanbimb
    70 posts Member
    Options
    For as much time as these "titles" will take to achieve for 10 crystals and 50k credits does it matter? The amount of time this game is taking is getting ridiculously out of control after February's debacle and a "QoL" designed to speed up game and 10 weeks later we have to actually play battles? No thanks easier to uninstall. Also have no desire to relearn ships they just need to take them out of the game as th3y might be the biggest waste of time. Especially now with 3 at start tfp dodge and you lose that's not strategy that's ridiculous
  • Options
    Maybe because she was an “agent of the Sith” (I.e Sith Agent) but not an actual Sith.
  • Hexen_Jagar
    649 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Maybe because she was an “agent of the Sith” (I.e Sith Agent) but not an actual Sith.

True, but the first requirement is called "apprentice" which is strange.
  • Options
    Tanbimb wrote: »
    For as much time as these "titles" will take to achieve for 10 crystals and 50k credits does it matter? The amount of time this game is taking is getting ridiculously out of control after February's debacle and a "QoL" designed to speed up game and 10 weeks later we have to actually play battles? No thanks easier to uninstall. Also have no desire to relearn ships they just need to take them out of the game as th3y might be the biggest waste of time. Especially now with 3 at start tfp dodge and you lose that's not strategy that's ridiculous

Yeah for something that is meant to be prestigious, the rewards are beyond horrible...

I only ever did one battle of ships a day for my daily so that aspect doesn't affect me, but for the majority of players I can see why they would be annoyed with having to relearn. At least it changes up the teams so it won't be the same 8 ships from now on.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Titles are a vanity reward.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Yes but that doesn't mean that can't make lore sense or give decent rewards for the big time sink
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wasn’t Ventress Dooku’s apprentice at one point?
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »

She was but for some reason she wasn't officially counted as an apprentice but Savage was...
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Why is Asajj the main focus of the Sith title but she isn't classified as one in game? Why not Savage to keep with the sith apprentice.

P.S I'm happy she is the focus but with all the debates that have happened in the past with each character being a snapshot of one moment in time, I was surprised to see it.

Maybe Savage will be in one of the tiers. There are 4 tiers (or phases or call it whatever you want). The first one focuses on Asajj. I've already finished that. The second one focuses on Dooku. That will take some time to beat for me. But Savage can be in one of the last 2 tiers.

Yes but that doesn't mean that can't make lore sense or give decent rewards for the big time sink

We don't know what rewards will we get when we finish all 4 tiers. And I did the first one in 10-15 minutes (in parallel with Order 66 and Clone Army).
  • Options
    Spang wrote: »

Maybe Savage will be in one of the tiers. There are 4 tiers (or phases or call it whatever you want). The first one focuses on Asajj. I've already finished that. The second one focuses on Dooku. That will take some time to beat for me. But Savage can be in one of the last 2 tiers.

We don't know what rewards will we get when we finish all 4 tiers. And I did the first one in 10-15 minutes (in parallel with Order 66 and Clone Army).

Didn't realize it was multiple tiers, how did you do 200 in that short of time?
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for the perspective! Good points.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Choose a low energy DS battle node where there are mostly Jedi indicated as enemies. I think I did 4x (edit: it was 4L), don't really payed attention, but Aayla was the main enemy. 4 Jedi Temple Guards (and possibly 1 JKG) in the first encounter; 5 in the second encounter (edit: and possibly 1 JKG); Aayla, Fisto, IGD, Mace, Plo Koon in the last encounter. You can get 14-15 kills per battle. Do it manually with Asajj's Endless Wrath, so she kills everyone in the first and second encounter, and gains 100% TM, she kills almost everyone in the third encounter, and she gains 100% TM, and you need to hit Aayla once more. The whole battle takes about 20 seconds or so. I didn't auto it, 'coz she doesn't use her special then, so the battles last slightly longer.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ooops, too much edits in the comment, sorry. It must be approved until my comment shows up again.
    Post edited by Spang on
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    She was but for some reason she wasn't officially counted as an apprentice but Savage was...
    Characters are snapshots. Asajj changed a great deal over the course of Clone Wars.

More importantly, Asajj never really identified as a Sith. Hell, Dooku barely identified as a Sith. He was part of the club, and had the name, but he was less an apprentice and more a political ally, who didn't particularly buy into Sith philosophy, nor practices. He didn't let the dark side consume his body and mind, and approached the Force as a Jedi drawing on a different power source. What he had to teach Asajj was dark side, but not really Sith.

And Sith is a religion, not just a club. One which Dooku wasn't really sold on, and neither was Asajj, but Maul was a friggin' fanatic, considered himself true successor to the line of Bane, and Savage was well and truly his apprentice. At least until he was moonwalked to death.

Even at her Sithiest, Asajj counting as Sith is tenuous, and is not necessarily the snapshot we get. Savage counting as Sith is pretty straightforward.
    Still not a he.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options

Ok, my comment is not approved, so I write a shorter version of it. DS 4L battle for 6 energy gives you 14-15 Jedi kills per battle. (But I'm sure you can find other nodes as well, where you have to fight mainly with Jedi.)
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    Options
    What is the reward for completing phase 2?
  • Options
    P2 reward is 1x Omega, 150T credits and 15 crystals.

It requires:
    1. 10 wins in arena fights with only sith member
    2. 1.000 killed galactic republic member while Dooko was active
    3. Dooku at gear rank 12
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    In my arena someone has the tiitle "Vader's fist" which I guess is probably p3 or p4 of sith path, don't know reqs though but having reached that already is still a feat for sure.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    In my arena someone has the tiitle "Vader's fist" which I guess is probably p3 or p4 of sith path, don't know reqs though but having reached that already is still a feat for sure.

That's a retroactive title I think. "Vader's Fist" is for achieving 48 stars in a DS territory battle, it's part of the achievement rewards.

Some titles must be retroactive, because I have "Dark Side Historian" unlocked and set which is awarded for beating tier three of Palpatine's Mythic event.
  • Options

True, but the first requirement is called "apprentice" which is strange.
    In Clone Wars she was Dooku’s apprentice, but never became an actual Sith
  • Options

You dont have to engage in 200 battles, just defeat 200 Jedi's (1 of 4 at least)

https://youtu.be/vJnUGjouqqE
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

1) Aside from gearing the character up to g12, they don't take very long at all. Find a 6-energy regular node, put Asajj in solo (although since her quest specifies "with Asajj present" you can give her a team if you want, but it's faster this way) have her AoE three times and win. That'll be 15 kills. Do this 67 times, at a total cost of 402 energy and you can do it in less than two days. (EDIT: Now that I think on it more, doesn't hers specify Jedi? It might take more than 402 energy, then, but you get the idea.)

2) They're vanity objects. You don't need to do them if you don't think they're worth the effort. As you said, it's 10 crystals and a couple credits. You're not missing anything if you skip it, so why are you so upset about the amount of time required?

3) If you didn't like ships before, then why are you upset about new ships? Just do what you used to do, which was go in, do one battle, then go do something else.

4) TIE Fighter got its dodge drastically reduced, but also now there are more undodgeable attacks. TIE is easier to kill now than it was before.

You seem like a very angry person. You should get a massage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Yup. Thought of a song because of the post. You're so vain, you probably thing this game is about you.
  • Options
    Characters are snapshots. Asajj changed a great deal over the course of Clone Wars.

More importantly, Asajj never really identified as a Sith. Hell, Dooku barely identified as a Sith. He was part of the club, and had the name, but he was less an apprentice and more a political ally, who didn't particularly buy into Sith philosophy, nor practices. He didn't let the dark side consume his body and mind, and approached the Force as a Jedi drawing on a different power source. What he had to teach Asajj was dark side, but not really Sith.

This is very true, I'm on the fence myself with calling her one, mostly I would love if she got the tag so she would be pretty crazy in game lol.

I may be remembering the show wrong, it's been a little while lol, but from what I remember Dooku stopped teaching/associating with Asajj because Sidious sensed Dooku was teaching her in the ways of the sith? When he took on Savage it seemed like it was similar training to what Asajj received and didn't Savage receive the Sith apprentice title there or was it only with Maul?

I also get the Master and Apprentice (rule of 2) and just being someone's apprentice mixed up.. haha
  • Options

Ok, my comment is not approved, so I write a shorter version of it. DS 4L battle for 6 energy gives you 14-15 Jedi kills per battle. (But I'm sure you can find other nodes as well, where you have to fight mainly with Jedi.)

Sweet thanks! I was looking for a node full of Jedi.
  • Fear_77
    49 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »

This is very true, I'm on the fence myself with calling her one, mostly I would love if she got the tag so she would be pretty crazy in game lol.

I may be remembering the show wrong, it's been a little while lol, but from what I remember Dooku stopped teaching/associating with Asajj because Sidious sensed Dooku was teaching her in the ways of the sith? When he took on Savage it seemed like it was similar training to what Asajj received and didn't Savage receive the Sith apprentice title there or was it only with Maul?

I also get the Master and Apprentice (rule of 2) and just being someone's apprentice mixed up.. haha

Yes. Sidious was beginning to sense her as a serious threat to him and his plans. She was a Sith in all but name. Then she was abandoned by Dooku and replaced by Savage. Savage then reunited with Maul and began his Sith training. She did a lot more as a Sith as she did a Nightsister. She didn't do squat as a Nightsister.

• Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Titles don’t even work. :(
  • Options

They work fine for me, what's your problem?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

They work fine for me, what's your problem?

You can pick them, but they don’t display anywhere, it seems.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.