HSTR P1 drain force

Boba_The_Fetter
3393 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hey wondering if this is a bug or WAI Darth Nihilus got to enrage and my Hoda was stealthed but when he used drain force everyone died except for JTR (foresight). Hoda has 100% evasion when stealthed and I can't see anywhere it says drain force is unavoidable or when enraged he's unavoidable?

Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bug to me. He shouldn’t have been hit.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sounds like a bug to me. He shouldn’t have been hit.

Yeah that's what in thinking
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Happens with sion and my hoda all the time. I'm thinking bosses get really high accuracy at enrage negating dodge, but letting foresight still work.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Happens with sion and my hoda all the time. I'm thinking bosses get really high accuracy at enrage negating dodge, but letting foresight still work.

But 100% is a 100%? Unless evasion works like potency and tenacity where theres always a 15% chance to resist
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options

But 100% is a 100%? Unless evasion works like potency and tenacity where theres always a 15% chance to resist

no its not exactly the same but chance to evade will be evasion - accuracy. so if they have any accuracy, which i think they do then you will not have a 100% chance.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

no its not exactly the same but chance to evade will be evasion - accuracy. so if they have any accuracy, which i think they do then you will not have a 100% chance.

So you think it's WAI? Ive never seen him get hit while stealthed in any other part of the game before
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, i use Hoda in P2 all the time and sion never is able to hit him. Nihlius should not be able to hit him either, Probably best to report this bug on EA help. Its not WAI imo
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Nope, i use Hoda in P2 all the time and sion never is able to hit him. Nihlius should not be able to hit him either, Probably best to report this bug on EA help. Its not WAI imo

I don't think it is either and I did report it on the support part. Dunno if enrage had something to do with it though cause throughout the rest of the battle Hoda was dodging everything
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »

Sion has hit Hoda while stealthed, once he reaches enrage. It's because of the update to enrage made over a year ago:
    Enraged enemies during Raids now also gain 100% Accuracy and inflict a permanent Healing Immunity when they damage enemies with attacks, in addition to the greatly increased Offense they already received.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89315/dark-side-game-update-2-15-2017-update-2-16