"Monthly Rewards" achievement not working

13Next

Replies

• Options
    same here, did not get Feb 2015 achievement for logging in everyday and spending a bunch of money o EA =(
  • Options
    Same here! I played every day to get this reward and now it seems like the daily calendar is off. Did you guys forget to account for the leap year? It's Y2K all over again ahhhhhh!!!
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »
    February is obviously a broken month. Looks like some shoddy B-grade coding for the "play for a full month" achievement.

Rather than wasting breath here, I would suggest that everybody simply wait until the end of March. My guess is that March will trigger because it's a "standard" month of 30+ days. I doubt the devs will make a priority of this, they'd rather let it slide, knowing this will only bite them once a year or every four years, if it's the leap year making everything strange.

Sadly true
  • Options
    same problem here
  • Options
    Still not fixed. I didn't get mine either.
  • Options
    Same problem. I started second week of january and play every day. So february i had checkmarks on every day but got no reward. I contacted support and they told me to wait one or two days. When i dont get the reward i shall contact support again.
  • Options
    Same here!!
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

I posted in another thread about this that we're working on a fix. Right now we're checking the best way to get you all your credits from the achievement. I'll post again once the fix has gone out.

Thanks.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Ya I'm on day 32 of daily logins, no payout
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback Jesse - I think that everyone can appreciate that sometimes things just don't quite work as expected but the frustrating part has been the poor feedback so far. Your post has neatly addressed this and we are all looking forward to the outcome.
    Cheers
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback Jesse - I think that everyone can appreciate that sometimes things just don't quite work as expected but the frustrating part has been the poor feedback so far. Your post has neatly addressed this and we are all looking forward to the outcome.
    Cheers

Yea, this issue was debated quite a while before any official announcement that you all were at least aware there was a problem, I have to agree with annonidude in the above post. It would have been nice to get some feedback and acknowledgement a little sooner. There were even people in here saying that February didn't count because it didn't have at least 30 days, lol.
    Thanks for the response though, I really hope you guys put this thing right!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    No reward for Feb here either. And now I can't even buy more crystals. EA is missing out on a lot of money I would have spent. Having fun with this game but it does appeal to addictive personalities.
  • Options
    Thank you Jesse for your feedback. Every piece of software has bugs. I love the people that take care of the bugs. Maybe you can add a little bonus for the frustrated players? I love that game!
  • Options
    Supposed to be fixed according to the update. Still don't have my February achievement.
  • Options
    I have already reported here that I didn't get my February log in rewards points and since I have not heard a thing about them I have decided I will still keep on playing the game but I will not put any more money into it till I get some kind of answer as to what is going on and get my 350 points. They don't have to directly speak to me but put it out there. I like the idea of an apology box in my inbox. ( been in the hotel field for 22 years and an apology goes a long way. By the way I have spent about $80 since mid January and sometimes the loss of $ is the only way to get any thing done.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

I posted in another thread about this that we're working on a fix. Right now we're checking the best way to get you all your credits from the achievement. I'll post again once the fix has gone out.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update!

I'm also having this problem.
  • Options
    I just wanted to put out that I received a letter in my inbox with apology and my points all g with some extra points. Thank you
  • Options
    Thanks for the fix EA / CG - have opened the email with the rewards - a nice little bonus there :smiley:
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Thank you for the bonus. I had to kill and restart the game on my iphone. Then i got an update and the bonus in my inbox.
  • Sala_Mander
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Third Month in a row with the same issue.
  • Options
    If you didn't receive the credits make sure you completely close the game and restart it.

Please note that the achievement can only be earned once. If you did log in each day during the month, hadn't yet earned the achievement and restarted the game then you'll need to put in a ticket so that our Customer Support team can assist you.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    If you didn't receive the credits make sure you completely close the game and restart it.

Please note that the achievement can only be earned once. If you did log in each day during the month, hadn't yet earned the achievement and restarted the game then you'll need to put in a ticket so that our Customer Support team can assist you.

Was the update sent through Google Play Store?? It says my game is updated with the latest version. That version is 0.3121192, which was released on January 29, 2016. There's no mention of this new update/patch. I still didn't get the achievement and the 350K even after force closing the game, turning off my tablet and then restarting everything. Could part of this problem be the update to Google Play that screwed up a lot of other games late last week?

I guess I need to send in a ticket and see if I can get this sorted out. :/
  • Options

And so I put in a ticket, today, March 4, 2016, and received a canned reply that "A fix is currently scheduled for the early afternoon, Pacifc (sic) time on March 3rd, to compensate affected players. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we resolve this.

I believe I was able to provide you all possible information on your issue. At any point of confusion please feel free to contact us again." And so my ticket was closed. Obviously they never read my explanation that I'd not gotten ANY update of the game whatsoever yesterday and was following instructions left here by EA_Jesse because my problem wasn't resolved. Should I bother pursuing this or should I just kiss my 350K credits goodbye?
  • Options
    Morrigan it arrived as an email for me (separate to the achievements) + we ended up with 450k credits.

I got the in-game email as soon as I restarted the client.
    Hope this helps
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Morrigan it arrived as an email for me (separate to the achievements) + we ended up with 450k credits.

I got the in-game email as soon as I restarted the client.
    Hope this helps

Nope, no email with a link or any update at all. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 tablet with Android. I'm going to wait until the end of this month and see if the achievement triggers then. If it doesn't, then I'll have another go at their pitiful customer service and see what happens. Thanks for the help, though!
  • Options
    My achievement has still not popped as of this post. I have reset, and still no achievement. Please post on progress.
  • Options
    Morrigan wrote: »

And so I put in a ticket, today, March 4, 2016, and received a canned reply that "A fix is currently scheduled for the early afternoon, Pacifc (sic) time on March 3rd, to compensate affected players. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we resolve this.

I believe I was able to provide you all possible information on your issue. At any point of confusion please feel free to contact us again." And so my ticket was closed. Obviously they never read my explanation that I'd not gotten ANY update of the game whatsoever yesterday and was following instructions left here by EA_Jesse because my problem wasn't resolved. Should I bother pursuing this or should I just kiss my 350K credits goodbye?

I'm in the same boat, beginning to wonder if I should pucker up too. I don't think it's a high priority issue with them. Like the cool down problems they are having with JC and Captain Phasma.
  • Options
    Got my 450k reward yesterday. Thanks EA
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Me too. I haven't had that achievement since the very first time I computed it a few months ago. Is this the way it works, our do you get it monthly as a reward d for logging in everyday?

In the update notes it said people that didn't get it were going to receive the credits in their inbox but I haven't gotten anything yet. Has anyone else received the credits?