Tie Reaper Bug

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
Tie Reaper is not removing any TM when ships are defeated. Just pointing that out

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed that
  • Options
    Oh no, it appears to be too small to be noticed. I know since my cap is a bit slower than the other. But then i call in reaper, and although he doesn't seem to be removing tm, my cap ship goes before their ship next turn and i eventually am leading by a chunk of tm on my cap.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I’m not seeing any TM removal. I’m taking out multiple ships at a time and 25% TM should be noticeable enough. But it doesn’t go down.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    TM removal went from 35% to 12% I think
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I’m not seeing any TM removal. I’m taking out multiple ships at a time and 25% TM should be noticeable enough. But it doesn’t go down.

It's not 25%. At max its 15%, which I have been thinking is just hard to see. Along with the fact that things happen so fast in 4x. I will have to see in 1x.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

It's not 25%. At max its 15%, which I have been thinking is just hard to see. Along with the fact that things happen so fast in 4x. I will have to see in 1x.

I think that's where the 'multiple ships at a time' comes in. Fair enough, 15% might not be noticeable, but you'd expect to see the reduction if you take out multiple ships in one go.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    It can also be resisted.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Always put help ticket in to look as well!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    TM removal went from 35% to 12% I think

A terrible nerf IMO, but if I take out 2 ships at a time then the 24-30% should be noticeable
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Always put help ticket in to look as well!

This.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>