2Next

Replies

• KoolKent
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Options
    KoolKent wrote: »
    I still think Poe is better for the turn metre reduction. And Han for the gain

No, Poe is on tiny bit better than no tank for SLOW teams. But a slow team vs a fast team eith RG will crush tour little bone any Tue and any other day.

Funny how they decimate one char to glorify another one. At least the fashion industry doesn't come to your home and pray bleach over your clothes like it happened to Poe owners.

• Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

Thanks man

Very easy to beat imo. Stun QGJ kill ray and it s done...

More like hope QGJ orocs the stun, then start hitting Rey and switch to RG, lose 3 chars in the meantime, hope you can somehow win while you know you are helpless.

• Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    im in this server, they're all still easy to beat, but it's good to see rg being used

They may be "easy" then why are all three using RG and in positions #1, 2 and 3?

• Options

No, Poe is on tiny bit better than no tank for SLOW teams. But a slow team vs a fast team eith RG will crush tour little bone any Tue and any other day.

Funny how they decimate one char to glorify another one. At least the fashion industry doesn't come to your home and pray bleach over your clothes like it happened to Poe owners.
    I always use Poe with Han, this gives Anakin plenty of action and saves the cannons. That slight turn metre Poe takes is quite like Phasma's...Priceless!! Then with Han, this makes speed meta irrelevant
  • Options

Nice. Anakin!
    Deep roster you got there!
  • Options

I always use Poe with Han, this gives Anakin plenty of action and saves the cannons. That slight turn metre Poe takes is quite like Phasma's...Priceless!! Then with Han, this makes speed meta irrelevant

Nice, 3 vs 5
  • Jeks
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi Koolkent and Bleeaauuh! Nice to see you both :)

Can echo a lot of what's been said here, on defence this lineup may face challenges against Dooku. I'm hanging for a change to Yoda's AI to use Battle Meditation but let's see. For Defence in general I haven't really found anything super reliable yet (and I've tried quite a bit), and this lineup seems to have done as well as any others recently.

This lineup is absolutely fantastic on offence though when you have control of Yoda, where the stuns go and Dps kill order.

@KoolKent - Your lineup is one of the most interesting ones on our server lately and I've been playing some practice matches against it over the last couple days. I'm starting to realise it's easier if I kill ani and fotp before the taunts, but your team does surprisingly well at times - especially if I have a miss or poor assist at the start.

Will be interesting to see how Ani does once you have his 7th star!
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have a 2* RG on my arena team and I still find him useful. He keeps my QGJ alive past the first turn, which is enough for me to take out 2 canons by turn 2. I run QGJ speed leader, I have the first 3 moves, I take down a high dps before my opponents first turn.. chances are ai goes for my QGJ about 99.999999999% of the time, oops! RG steps in and QGJ lives, next turn I take down a second high DPS and match is pretty much over.

I don't think RG will help on defense as much as any other tank. Defense AI is just bad, in my arena the top 20 can shift around so much, pretty much no team can defend 100%. There's always a team on match up that I can win.
  • Options
    lol how about turned green? But no.. Yoda is sacred.

How about the other four team members?

Same issue here as with Poe. People will always find the best combination and 80% will run that.
  • Options
    Jeks wrote: »
    Hi Koolkent and Bleeaauuh! Nice to see you both :)

Can echo a lot of what's been said here, on defence this lineup may face challenges against Dooku. I'm hanging for a change to Yoda's AI to use Battle Meditation but let's see. For Defence in general I haven't really found anything super reliable yet (and I've tried quite a bit), and this lineup seems to have done as well as any others recently.

This lineup is absolutely fantastic on offence though when you have control of Yoda, where the stuns go and Dps kill order.

@KoolKent - Your lineup is one of the most interesting ones on our server lately and I've been playing some practice matches against it over the last couple days. I'm starting to realise it's easier if I kill ani and fotp before the taunts, but your team does surprisingly well at times - especially if I have a miss or poor assist at the start.

Will be interesting to see how Ani does once you have his 7th star!

Ah nice! Good to hear feedback. Yeh I can't wait for Ani and his next ability upgrades will be quality! I take on your team all the time too. Rey, like my TIE can be killed very easily. I'd hate to see Dooku, Sid Phasma Daka in her position
  • KoolKent
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

Nice. Anakin!
    Deep roster you got there!

http://imgur.com/a/0tIzV
    I'm pretty happy. Thinking about grinding out Grievous now
    http://imgur.com/a/GxUBi
  • Options
    If you dispel his taunt does it come back up the next time you get a character below 50% or is there an internal cd?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    If you dispel his taunt does it come back up the next time you get a character below 50% or is there an internal cd?

There's no cd. It will come back as soon as the next toon goes below 50%.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

There's no cd. It will come back as soon as the next toon goes below 50%.

Yeah you need to do 17k+ damage or ensure your chars can oneshot each enemy (by balancing exactly AoE or a prev **** if needed). Anything red will require doing 17k OR a good AoE
  • Options
    @KoolKent I love that you use aniken, very underrated character
  • Options

Nope, it comes back the very next time a character crosses from over 50% to under 50%. I've had 4 taunts in one match. I've also had his turn come up and taunt drops, then he goes, and the very next turn is an enemy attack which drops one of my guys under 50% and the taunt comes right back.

He's an absolute blast to use in GW. I barely use a B team anymore.
  • Options
    Geddre wrote: »

He's an absolute blast to use in GW. I barely use a B team anymore.
    I'd imagine so... With some healers, this would be unstoppable.
  • Options
    Yesterday I tried to use my 3* lvl70, max gear RG in arena against our only whale on the shard with a 7* RG. And it worked pretty good. Had no chance to beat him before with my lineup, but my 12.5 k hp RG did its job amazingly. Poe wouldn't have been of any use in my situation!

I will get him to 4*, should be like 14k hp, which is already pretty good. Anyhow I have to switch him on D, would be an invitation for a battle for everyone. But for offense it is most often an easy win (if you struggle otherwise).