Looking for people playing my shard Prana Reize Panobato

Prev13456737
Jabba
1033 posts Member
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjq9yx9mmpwtmkk/2016-02-24 07.12.28.png?dl=0 Looking share feedback on how our comps defend so Prana Reize Panobatos or anyone on my shard

Replies

• Options
    I'm in this shard, Rogan ban. What is your in-game game name?.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Zhil Axfow yea hey Rogan I'm 1 at moment your 4 your the one runs Daka right she revived couple times on me other day wrecked me .
  • Options
    It's only been one day testing daka. Seems to be working as I'm staying in top 5 and 10 over night.
    To be honest with you, I remember losing once to your team when poe was op.
    Let me know if you wanna know anything else about your team.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    What does yoda start off with hoping he's sharing tenacity I leave him in for all the dookoo lol Poe don't make line up any more with all the speed toons out there. Daka is a pain especially facing your line up normally I like kill her before all so no rezs but can't have take chance or get killed by geo QBJ fotp Rey facing you I would go at Rey 1st everytime and only would attack if you were 1 or I had too to progress up rank your line ups nothing to trifle with .
  • Options
    Yup some hard choices with my team, good to know it's working as intended,thx. I haven't faced your team yet in arena since you added yoda, however, from my past experiences with fighting yoda teams, he always seems to start with turn meter removal. Forgot what it's called.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Wow worst rng today ever have settle for 6 tryed your squad again got my butt handed to me I may have to rethink my line up lol RG when 1st buffed and seen I had absolutely no problem I just hit someone 1st with yodas basic the assist kill it after bad rng today called in dookoo couldn't get the kill which is a loss for sure. I think you have the right idea with your line up Daka is pretty fast and the stuns can be good as well as the rezs I don't even have unlocked yet after my QBJ is done she will be next. The stun is why I use Koth pretty reliable 151 speed to great in today's arena.
  • Options
    I'm in this shard to - Endorphins - I've been waiting for this thread for awhile!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Endorphins yea I seen other threads different shards doing decided try can't remember if I faced you before I'm Zhil Axfow cool to see how your squad does on defense by chatting with someone whose faced it can try adjust defenses better
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yea Phasma team can't remember but we're pretty close sure can battle soon to let you know
  • Options
    Hello endo!
  • Options
    Hope others come to say hello.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    hi all. currently running my rebel team, but it's disappointing me....not enough damage to stay in the top 5 anymore. i'll keep using it for now until i'm able to put together another effective team.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Hi. Jabba is OP. ❤️❤️
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Bryan and hello Reize you can get high rank with your squad I seen u at 1 earlier I was 1 when went to sleep woke up at 21 we are on pretty stacked top 100 on our shard any of there squads betting on attack can win rank 1 if on around awards time and had crystals for refreshes. the teams I hate seeing the most are anything with Daka .Rogans team gives me fits I can beat it but have lost more than once to it lol.QBJ Rey Daka Geo Fotp loads of death looking at you and you have to focus Daka 1st when I haven't she gets big rezs off that's battle over . Getting back to Rebel team with Ackbar speed boost I don't know exact stats but thought was pretty good .
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    when i run qgj as lead, i fall no more than 20 ranks in a day. when i switched to ackbar and rebels, i went down to 44 LOL. guess since i don't have leia or hrs, my damage is not up there. i actually didn't make top 5 tonight as i had an emergency operations meeting from 5-6:30. made me sad haha
    mighty chlorians
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Hit some bad rng tonight top 10 maybe hard stay in tryed my Poggle lead again tonight geo both igs and dookoo no success lol back to QBJ tomorow
  • Options
    When you say "rng"....what do you mean? I see the term a lot but not sure what acronym it is.
    FTB
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    When you say "rng"....what do you mean? I see the term a lot but not sure what acronym it is.

"Random number generator"
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mol eliza?. Prana?, where you at?. They don't seem to visit the forums. Would like to talk to the whales in our shard get their take on things. Such as have you ever lost?. Lol
    If yes, to who?.
    Post edited by Rogan_Ban84 on
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    When you say "rng"....what do you mean? I see the term a lot but not sure what acronym it is. [/ Maybe should say bad luck been facing a lot of Daka seems she's rezs everybody if leave her alone or rezs herself when I focus down and stuns are crazy when with phasma so Daka kicked my butt yesterday few times I will be farming Daka after QBJ is done
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Haha Rogan same here they both have everything when meta changes it seems I personally have harder time with your lineup than Pranas see above post that's your Daka got me twice yesterday Making me think about farming for endgame now thinking Ventress lead Daka Acolyte Rey Geo Jedis almost done maybe 5 days next project right now anyway not sure who took arena today seen Endorphins when I logged in well after prizes musical chairs up their but makes for a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Rank 1....consistent rank 1 is nice. But I get more enjoyment in holding top 10 over night. I know it defended well against many foes, especially yesterday when I didn't drop any rank after the other 6pm crew rush.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I wanna switch out fotp for dooku?. Does fotp get to go when you battle my team?. Is he doing his job?. Maybe I'll be more annoying tomorrow and use dooku. Lol
  • Options
    Vent is still slow with lead, I was thinking same thing a couple days back. Her speed without buff is 86, plus 26 leader buff and still only 112. However, it would make daka go first in every round, faster than dooku, not sure about yoda.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Your Fotp got his shots off thanks to Daka lol yea dookoo on defense would be interesting for sure but Your line up tough the way it is Dakas brilliant acts as tank because you gotta kill her lets you get fotp his shots because she rezs sometimes a lot actually even if she doesn't still used up 2 maybe 3 of my characters turn killing her when QBJ is done in few days she's my next farm . On Ventress lead with acolyte going 161 and Daka around there add Rey at 172 Geo or dookoo fill in last Ventress should get her turn same reason fotp gets 1 in your comp sounds good anyway lol
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I'm wondering how my squad has been performing on defense. it's been a beast on offense and it's a slightly unique (maybe 1 character) compared to a lot of the other top 10 teams in our shard. I've been rolling:

Phasma (L)
    QGJ
    GS
    Dooku
    Fives

Its an assist / counter attack team that has helped push me to stay quite consistent in the top 10. Really unsure if it's doing well on defense (I'll typically fall as low as the mid-late teens in any given day). Interested in hearing your thoughts.

Endo
  • Options
    Endorphins wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm wondering how my squad has been performing on defense. it's been a beast on offense and it's a slightly unique (maybe 1 character) compared to a lot of the other top 10 teams in our shard. I've been rolling:

Phasma (L)
    QGJ
    GS
    Dooku
    Fives

Its an assist / counter attack team that has helped push me to stay quite consistent in the top 10. Really unsure if it's doing well on defense (I'll typically fall as low as the mid-late teens in any given day). Interested in hearing your thoughts.

Endo

Your dooku double stunned me yesterday, and gave your qgj o up all in first round. I lost that one. But usually, I roll past it without problems, as with any other team.
    How are you doing vs mine?.
    Defending is a very hard thing to do in this game, unfortunately.

• Options
    I'm about 50/50 with your team. I used to be unable to beat it at all until I switched up my team comp to what it is now. I'm finding the most difficult opponents to have RG, Rey and some other combo at the moment
  • Options
    I've been thinking about fives, I'm guessing you like him?.
  • Options
    his counter attack, assist abilities and high HP complement the abilities of the other characters in my squad quite nicely. the only drawback is any turn where he only does his basic attack is almost a waste. I'm not sure how he performs on defense tbh. I would likely replace him with Rey if I had her.