Looking for people playing my shard Prana Reize Panobato

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I tested on your team Prana few times I lost 3 in a row with speed meta not even close lost so bad beat it when I ran Dookoo lead 1st time I'm sold sure it's still beatable but gets interesting for sure . I really like comp your running I don't have Daka yet but really really wish I did lol.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hmm high praise for dooku, maybe lvl 7 ability is bugged. I'm not seeing anything noticeable with dodges at lvl 6. I'll also try him as leader tonight, with ability lvl 7, of course.

And welcome, oldie.
  • I'm wondering if Yoda will perform better than Daka. More synergy with foresight and Yodas battle meditation just cancels out some toons. He even hits pretty hard with Dookoos bonus damage. Thoughts?
  • Also if Yoda can get foresight and then meditate... Huge combo with Dookoo.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Lol Prana I just put yoda in worked well used Biggs to and he had some key hits has evasion up on his kit if hit with crit 100 per turn meter and evasion up 3 turns very good Lumi too has evasion up in kit that with forsight toons like Rey Rp yoda would work well I like this a lot still way early only a day doing but it's all over forum now how well it's working
  • Prana_lama wrote: »
    Also if Yoda can get foresight and then meditate... Huge combo with Dookoo.

Yoda is a must, imo. I'll try dooku, yoda, daka, rey, gs tonight.
  • Jabba wrote: »
    Lol Prana I just put yoda in worked well used Biggs to and he had some key hits has evasion up on his kit if hit with crit 100 per turn meter and evasion up 3 turns very good Lumi too has evasion up in kit that with forsight toons like Rey Rp yoda would work well I like this a lot still way early only a day doing but it's all over forum now how well it's working

Im 80% sure that it is bugged, or those peeps are seeing crazy rng.
  • I've tested the Dooku leader with Yoda.
    Evaded attacks through Foresight evasion don't seem to proc the offense up all the time.
    I'm guessing it only procs when you would've dodged anyway, without the Foresight buff.
    I can't say this is a guaranteed fact, but this is my personal experience.
    Ps. Sorry for the steal, Jabba :(
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi0028y2mq0s9sr/2016-03-18 12.07.19.png?dl=0 Hit gamey with yoda in and Biggs this how it ended https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr023hhkoqqo899/2016-03-18 12.05.50.png?dl=0 Used yoda basic on fotp dookoo stun QGJ killed fotp with geo assist focused down RG next it went quick my Rp be done in couple days think would work well may take Biggs out but be a shame he did so well lol
  • Havent had much luck in the past few days, I always get knocked way back into the 40 from the teens. Ill try a Dooku led team today (dooku, GS, QGJ, 86, Yoda?) and see how it works out. I think Poggle is too repetitive with QGJ and Dooku leader, and I dont have Rey. Any other suggestions for the Yoda spot?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Well if you use Ig 86 and Poggle. Poggle will gain even more evasion 5 per more for each living droid plus turn meter when evades. Poggles basic hits pretty hard plus chance ability block can be useful and he will speed up Ig 86. 20 per evasion pretty good. Biggs actually working very well for me Rp and lumi good as well .
  • I was thinking of using poggle on defense since the AI cant mess it up as hard as using Yoda. RP is in the process of getting leveled up for me. Im think Im going on a bit of a hiatus boosting up toons for a bit with the announcement of the new meta changes upcoming.
  • It's still early but how are you guys liking dooku as lead. Prana dropped down as low as I ve ever seen so I'm having mixed feelings. Personally, I did one match and worked great.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea definitely I'm finishing my projects then waiting myself have Rey almost 6* Dookoo flow to 7* Rp couple days from 7*. Reading them notes sounds like there changing the game completely. A little tweak be good but whole out change after so many people spent loads money is crazy I foresee some refunds being asked for very soon. Grind out spend money for the best speed and damage in game then poof they take it away. I love playing this game but I have never seen anything like this in all the games I ever played wholesale game change 4 months in when millions have been spent very risky on there part.
  • Wow. 17!? I think my mistake was dropping Red. Ugh gotta climb back up.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Havent had much luck in the past few days, I always get knocked way back into the 40 from the teens. Ill try a Dooku led team today (dooku, GS, QGJ, 86, Yoda?) and see how it works out. I think Poggle is too repetitive with QGJ and Dooku leader, and I dont have Rey. Any other suggestions for the Yoda spot?
    Leave yoda in he's very good
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Froobie wrote: »
    I've tested the Dooku leader with Yoda.
    Evaded attacks through Foresight evasion don't seem to proc the offense up all the time.
    I'm guessing it only procs when you would've dodged anyway, without the Foresight buff.
    I can't say this is a guaranteed fact, but this is my personal experience.
    Ps. Sorry for the steal, Jabba :(

No worries bud but confused what you steal lol
  • Interesting game changes on the way. I know who I'm farming.
  • Rogan you are dirty
  • Won all 5 games on offense with Dooku as leader but didnt notice a greatly increased amount of evasion. Will see how far I drop tonight. Will keep at it for a week and see how it goes. My goal now is to finish my current farms which should be done in a couple days and then stockpile everything. Sounds like the game is being turned on its head.
  • Only reason you could even attack me was because my **** dooku got 2 lucky crit on a counter we I was trying to hold the time lol.
  • Erm when lol
  • What game changes is everyone talking about and who do I need to farm
  • Darkslay wrote: »
    Rogan you are dirty

Sorry, lol.
  • RNG is RNG if it wasn't you some one else would have done it..some nights I wish I was in a different bracket with slackers who aren't sniping with literally second ..7.. to go.
    What game changes is everyone talking about and who do I need to farm

Look at the update notes on future changes to speed, damage, etc. It's interesting, we just have to wait and see what they have in store, who knows what they're up to at this point.
    RNG is RNG if it wasn't you some one else would have done it..some nights I wish I was in a different bracket with slackers who aren't sniping with literally second ..7.. to go.

I don't think such server exist to be honest. *hugs*
  • A layer of hp to shed before taking damage...lvl cap to 80...ughhhh lol
  • The one major thing I took away was that they're planning to mitigate, but not completely remove killing a character before it has a chance to move, I like that idea.
  • Me too