Enfys Nest does not dispel foresight on basic attack

Dwest
171 posts Member
I’ve filed a bug report but wondering if anyone else has noticed Nest will hit through foresight but will not dispel like her basic attack claims?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    ya i just tested it against rey and nest didnt dispel it
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    Options
    I tried it against a gk under palp lead also just to be sure the buff wasn’t being reapplied but that’s not the case she just does not dispel it.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    what character reapplies forsight after being attacked?
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

BB8
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

BB8

• flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Dwest wrote: »

BB8
    Ultra wrote: »

BB8

oh ya thanks
  • Options

BB8

BB8

BB8
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Her attack is much like Vader target lock or Han solo basic, it ignores the foresight altogether.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    BB8 might be working as intended.

The attack hits, deals damage and dispels all buffs, including Foresight. Then, because BB8 took damage, a new Foresight is applied.

I'm not certain, but from observation I think the order of operations for effects is that all attacker effects happen, then all defender effects, then repeat until there are no more effects to trigger.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Her attack is much like Vader target lock or Han solo basic, it ignores the foresight altogether.

This.

Not a bug. Any attack that cant be evaded wouldn't trigger foresight. This is why stunned toons can retain it, as they cant avoid attacks.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

Not a bug. Any attack that cant be evaded wouldn't trigger foresight. This is why stunned toons can retain it, as they cant avoid attacks.

Except the problem is that she isn’t dispelling foresight. Not about her failing to triggering it.
    If the target had any defensive buffs, dispel them.
    And it even goes on in the attack description to say that foresight is a defensive buff, so, yes, it is a bug. She isn’t dispelling foresight when using her basic attack like it should.
    According to OP and a few others, haven’t been able to check it myself yet
  • UdalCuain
    5023 posts Member
    Options

This.

Except her ability lists foresight as a buff she removes. So even if it ignores it, she should still be removing the foresight buff.
  • Options

This.

That's what I thought at first, but the ability says it dispels all defensive buffs, then it list which buffs count and foresight is on the list so it should hit through the foresight and dispelled it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    c1ever_pun wrote: »

This.

That's what I thought at first, but the ability says it dispels all defensive buffs, then it list which buffs count and foresight is on the list so it should hit through the foresight and dispelled it

I missed foresight on the list.. my bad
  • Options

BB8

BB8

BB8

BB8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Then as always this discussion should happen in the bug report to help highlight the issue.

If you are seeing this happen please "me too" or add to the bug report.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>