I'm looking at the Tier V rewards for today's TAC gear challenge and they are (my inventory in parenthesis):
- MK 5 Athakam Medpac Salvage (2,567)
- MK 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage (2,750)
- MK 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage (4,567)
- MK 5 Loronar Power Cell Salvage (2,395)
- MK1 Athakam Medpack Salvage (4,091)
Looking at the other two Tier V gear challenges, I also have thousands of the reward salvages except:
- MK 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage (32)
- MK 4 SoroSub Keypad Salvage (199)
- MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Salvage (280)
It seems almost every character needs hundreds of those MK 3 Sensor arrays to gear up (my General Kenobi currently needs 200 just for Gear level IX) but hardly any of the rest of the gear from Tier V challenges is ever used.
Now that the max gear level has increased, shouldn't we get another tier of challenges with more of the non raid exclusive gear (I'm looking at you Stun Cuffs).
Also, with so many salvages being needed for so many characters (Sensor Array), should the quantities of these be adjusted in the current challenges?