3x Chromium Pack Opening Video

Replies

• Options
    Griever_1 wrote: »
    Leia is solid, too bad she only popped up as a 2*. But yah i figure if ya have fun doin it might as well. I don't like spending tons of cash on these games but I like this one, plus I just quit smoking so I figure if I buy a pack once or twice a month I'm still spending less on a far better addiction :)

Congrats on quitting smoking. That must have been hard. Yeah, Leia is nice, only 2* though so it'll be a while till I can use her.
    Messy Gaming
    YouTube - YouTube.com/MessyGaming
    Twitter - @MessyGamingArmy
  • Options
    I think I might grab another 8 pack Friday, I'll let ya know what drops :)
  • Options
    Oh man the same thing (as in the video) happened to me yesterday. I wish i had watched it before buying any f***ing crystals.
  • Options

I'd love to hear what you get, specifically because of the new toons that are out. I want to see if they increased the drop rate.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Oh man the same thing (as in the video) happened to me yesterday. I wish i had watched it before buying any f***ing crystals.

Doh! Sorry man. What did you get?

Messy Gaming
  • Options

Did you grab that pack?
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Yah man I did, just got home. Pulled. 3* storm trooper and a 3* night sister initiate plus some decent shards, Maul and Ventress are almost 5* now.
  • Options
    Is this the same kind of luck you all get? What's the best pull you've gotten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gYtQZ65gI

I've had a bunch of just 350 packs that I've opened. Usually just sheer garbage . I got Leia shards then character so she's 2 star now for me, but she just sits.
  • Options
    Leia is solid, too bad she only popped up as a 2*. But yah i figure if ya have fun doin it might as well. I don't like spending tons of cash on these games but I like this one, plus I just quit smoking so I figure if I buy a pack once or twice a month I'm still spending less on a far better addiction :)

Grats in quitting, as a doctor I'll tell you that's the best decision you've ever made in your life. Also, idk the price but 9$ or so on cigs per day can go towards the game and you'll be better off!
  • Options
    Yah my smokes were 7.20 a pack, so really I could buy a 4.99 pack a day and still be spending less :) But I'll prolly just stick with an 8 pack of chromiums every 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Get that Leia to 4* and she starts to shine, that triple attack is nasty I fought a team earlier with Captain Phasmo (whatever the name is) Leia, Dooku,first order trooper, and a Lumi and it was brutal.
  • Options
    I've spent well over 500 on this game. Wish I had recorded all the packs I opened.
  • Options
    Rutank wrote: »

Grats in quitting, as a doctor I'll tell you that's the best decision you've ever made in your life. Also, idk the price but 9$ or so on cigs per day can go towards the game and you'll be better off!

Shoot, just quit for 10 days and he could afford the force awakens pack :)
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    nubsors wrote: »
    I've spent well over 500 on this game. Wish I had recorded all the packs I opened.

What did you get? Anything good?
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    lol i just got mace windu from a bronzium pack they really need to work on the drops on the chronium pack
  • Options

Take a look
    https://youtu.be/qaF59dZ7k5U
  • Options
    Awesome video!!! So funny. It's amazing how little you get for $50
  • Options
    shows just how useless the "premium" currency in the game is they really push u to buy the cash packs or just get $200 worth of croms to get something useful

the 8 crom pack should guarantee 1 4* unit or at least every 2 packs it guarantee's a 4*
  • Options
    Lol yeah that's really messed up. Don't invest in packs, just refills!
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    Your video made my day, especially your comment. It clearly shows that you enjoy playing the game and not being a sore-better, which I highly appreciate as person to person. I don't have much disposable income to spend on the game, but i do try some as to support for the developer of such good game.

Here another story: after seeing your video, I decided to pull an 8 packs (with very little hope for something that is amazing), I only want to test myself and see if I could be as calm as you were. Result: some shards, a Qui-gon JInn and a Kylo Ren. Yep, yep, fainted almost.

I don't really understand how the RNG work, but good luck to you. Don't give up!

P/s: sorry for bad writing, English is not my 1st tongue.
  • Options

Take a look
    https://youtu.be/qaF59dZ7k5U

You have a pretty sick lineup my friend.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Chewdoka wrote: »
    Awesome video!!! So funny. It's amazing how little you get for $50

Its embarrassing really. I'm not buying anymore packs for a while unless I just have a ridiculous about of purple spit saved up for no reason.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Pada1 wrote: »
    Your video made my day, especially your comment. It clearly shows that you enjoy playing the game and not being a sore-better, which I highly appreciate as person to person. I don't have much disposable income to spend on the game, but i do try some as to support for the developer of such good game.

Here another story: after seeing your video, I decided to pull an 8 packs (with very little hope for something that is amazing), I only want to test myself and see if I could be as calm as you were. Result: some shards, a Qui-gon JInn and a Kylo Ren. Yep, yep, fainted almost.

I don't really understand how the RNG work, but good luck to you. Don't give up!

P/s: sorry for bad writing, English is not my 1st tongue.

Wow....send some of your luck my way! You got some awesome pulls. What star level were they?
    Messy Gaming
  • Options

Wow that is really unlucky! I opened one 4x pack and pulled a maul! :)
  • Options
    Tyrone wrote: »

Geez...when was that curious? It seems people are having better luck ever since the movie came out.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    hilarious
    on the future pulls,
    may the force be with you
  • Options
    Tyrone wrote: »

Geez...when was that curious? It seems people are having better luck ever since the movie came out.

It was defiantly before the movie. Maybe like a month or two ago. BTW I opened an 8x pack and bulled bariss and ackbar. :)
  • Tenchi1969
    340 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Wow i have spent $4.99 :) I use to play MagicTG and I can understand the addiction of opening packs. I noticed you weren't happy with your first 2 packs, so you spent your reserve gems on a third.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options

Wow....send some of your luck my way! You got some awesome pulls. What star level were they?

Kylo is at 4* and Qui-gon at 2*. Kylo is such a bada$$. Im lvl 53 atm, will try to unlock the cantina quest for Kylo shards.

May the luck be with you man! :)
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Wow i have spent $4.99 :) I use to play MagicTG and I can understand the addiction of opening packs. I noticed you weren't happy with your first 2 packs, so you spent your reserve gems on a third.

The addiction is real man. People are doing a lot of posts of some great pulls. I just have bad luck
    Messy Gaming