hilarious
    on the future pulls,
    may the force be with you

Thank you my friend.
    Messy Gaming
    YouTube - YouTube.com/MessyGaming
    Twitter - @MessyGamingArmy
  • Options
    Yeah these pulls were really unfortunate. I've pulled fairly well when I decide to spend the money on it. I have leia as well, but I'm still learning how to use her properly.
  • Options
    I wish I could post my pulls on my packs from my phone. One time I dropped 3 toons and two were Coruscant Police and the other was Teebo. The best I've gotten in the 5 packs I've bought was a 3 star Han.
  • Options
    I wish I could post my pulls on my packs from my phone. One time I dropped 3 toons and two were Coruscant Police and the other was Teebo. The best I've gotten in the 5 packs I've bought was a 3 star Han.

I just think that if you spend 100 bucks, throw a dog a bone.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    So, I thought I'd try a couple 8 packs after seeing this... Why? I have no f'g idea. Mental illness?

Anyway, I got Leia (seems to be most common drop) at 2* and a bunch of shards for her, some 1 star furball, some 1* droid thing and a 4* Darth Maul (Win!). Darth Maul had a pretty big impact on my arena ranking... Got a 3* chewie in there somewhere also, but was converted to 24shards. Meh.
  • Options
    So, I thought I'd try a couple 8 packs after seeing this... Why? I have no f'g idea. Mental illness?

Anyway, I got Leia (seems to be most common drop) at 2* and a bunch of shards for her, some 1 star furball, some 1* droid thing and a 4* Darth Maul (Win!). Darth Maul had a pretty big impact on my arena ranking... Got a 3* chewie in there somewhere also, but was converted to 24shards. Meh.

Dang...you got a maul? You're soooo lucky. I've been thinking about trying a few more packs just to see if it was my luck or not.
    Messy Gaming
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Dont even bother trying a few honestly, you will be disappointed again and again. Go like 5x or 6x 8packs at a time if not more. RNG is a cruel mistress who bows to nothing except brute force
  • 4monkeybones
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Did an 8 where 4 of em were qui gon shards. LAME!
    Post edited by 4monkeybones on
  • Options
    I did ok I guess. 5x shards.ewok scout..sharded
    Aayla Secure and Darth maul. Saw 3 character slots Andy hoped for something new... Two toons and a rank up...
  • Options
    Iv'e actually had a good experience packs. I have bought a 4x pack and pulled a maul. I also have bought a 8x pack and pulled ackbar and barris.
  • Options
    I've spent about $150 - 4* Maul and a 4* Tarkin in the same 4 pack. I've pulled Leia (2* originally now at 3), 4* 5's, 4* Cad and a whole lotta garbage.
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    Dont even bother trying a few honestly, you will be disappointed again and again. Go like 5x or 6x 8packs at a time if not more. RNG is a cruel mistress who bows to nothing except brute force

This could be the best thing I've read today. Well said.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Tyrone wrote: »
    Iv'e actually had a good experience packs. I have bought a 4x pack and pulled a maul. I also have bought a 8x pack and pulled ackbar and barris.

The force is strong with you. It is obvious.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    ItsEnvoy wrote: »
    Yeah these pulls were really unfortunate. I've pulled fairly well when I decide to spend the money on it. I have leia as well, but I'm still learning how to use her properly.

My only problem with her is that you need to buy more pack in order to level her up.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    I opened up 6 packs a few days ago if you guys are interested in watching. Skip to the 5 minute mark to see the first pack opening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSWptiiR_Ao
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I seven starred Qui-Gon Jinn long ago but about a third the time I'll get him or shards in a pack. They need to make it so you can't get a char again you 7 starred

I do have 7 star tie and DM though and they rock.
  • Options
    Mizo wrote: »
    I seven starred Qui-Gon Jinn long ago but about a third the time I'll get him or shards in a pack. They need to make it so you can't get a char again you 7 starred

I do have 7 star tie and DM though and they rock.

I'm quite jealous of your QGJ and FOTF.
  • Options
    nubsors wrote: »
    I opened up 6 packs a few days ago if you guys are interested in watching. Skip to the 5 minute mark to see the first pack opening.

Your luck is way better than mine.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options

Your luck is way better than mine.

Have you done any more rolls?
    Messy Gaming
  • Options

I can't believe it...is this game that bad on packs? lol holy s*** the farmable chars are way easier to get :o

• Options
    Great video! Got me laughing at your Leia jokes combined with your bad luck!

I've had 2 x chromium 8 packs and not done too badly with a 4* finn, 1* FOTP and 1* hoth soldier first time around followed followed by 4* kylo REN AND 3* Cad bane in the second. The shards have been pretty good as well and kinda useful.

Im tempted to get a third chromium 8 pack but feel I've had the best luck already
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Been saving crystals for a while now, was waiting for new characters to be added before spam opening, but after seeing the RNG on these packs I'm considering not using on packs now :(

• Options
    I had never purchased a chromium card. I saw on reddit that your first purchase is likely to be a full character. I went ahead and gambled. I pulled a full qgj. I am lvl 70.
  • Options
    You always get at least one full character sometimes you get two.
  • Options
    Always one when buying a single card?
  • Options
    nevermind I thought u were talking about the big pack.
  • Options
    I got an ugnaught :(
    Lol my first chromium single card pull was 12 ugnaught shards. I decided that I wouldn't test my luck any further. From Bronzium in 2 months I've pulled 4* Boba, 3* Daka, 2* Asokah, Biggs, and Ewok elder. Though the rate is terrible, I can't argue with the price :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    I remember believing the first one would grab me a character when I first started. To my dismay, I also got 12 Ugnaught shards.
  • Options
    First a snowtrooper next 12/50 General Veers last Fives and on my iPhone Admiral Ackbar Not too bad I get crystals quick