Content Update 6/7/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    I'm super bummed about it going back to 5. The fact is, I spent more crystals on refreshes because there was more value in the refreshes. I might not spend as many crystals now.

But I'm also worried that if we all throw a huge fit about the explicitly "limited time only" increase going back down as promised, the devs might not want to give us similar increases in the future if they just lead to a lot of angst.

Yeah, agreed. It's not that big of a deal in the end, (although if they went down to 3 again .... ), and I'd rather them do more similar type limited time things.

And yeah, I spent more crystals on refreshes, been doing 3 a day. And now I'll probably immediately go back to doing 2 a day, and then down to 1 a day once I finish out a couple more characters. However, I still didn't BUY any crystals, just using my daily's for refreshes more instead of gear.
  • Options
    what about the other tiers in ship challenges? aren't they getting nerfed too?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    So I spent 100 crystals for a second attempt earlier and I lost 3 of my hard node attempts already. Was expecting the 3 battle loss to take place on midnight not immediately.

Gee, thanks for that CG
  • Options
    Back to 5 attempts? WHY?!?!?! I’m at a loss for words...
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • Anolin
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I created an account JUST to tell you CG that you really have let down your fan base with this:

REDUCE HARD NODE ATTEMPTS TO 5
    The limited time increase to the daily action cap for PvE Hard Nodes is complete, and the daily cap is now back to 5. This change applies to both Light Side & Dark Side Nodes.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.
  • Jookaa
    30 posts Member
    Options
    CG I really dislike the reduction of hard node from 8 to 5. This makes farming any new characters much slow to complete. Please revert back to 8.
  • Options
    The playerbase was clearly not fruatrated enough for their frustration economy to work.
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. Why would you cut the 8 tries? Going to make farms of Nihilus and Sion etc soooo much longer. Hate this. This was an easy win guys, you need those right now...
  • Mikayas
    95 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Carrie This change makes it take roughly 2 months longer to farm a hard node character without refreshing. Is your stance that that's how long it should take for a focused f2p player to be able to farm a hard node character?
  • Options
    Reduce hard nodes for 5 its one more step in the wrong way that EA/CG move the game. They ignore sith Raid problems and now remove the most well received change. They listen the players and make the opposite
  • Options
    Marquee events blow.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    So I spent 100 crystals for a second attempt earlier and I lost 3 of my hard node attempts already. Was expecting the 3 battle loss to take place on midnight not immediately.

Gee, thanks for that CG

Updates always take place around this time of day. Dunno why you expected something different this time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I was already farming Sion, Talzin, Wicket, and Krennic, with several other farms on the list as well, and now this. sigh
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I don’t recall any ships challenges were difficult at all; luckily, both my Wicket and MT will be 7* when tier 1 events is completed this time.

Really good timing for restoring the number of attempts :D

Sion (96/330) is going to take longer to farm, slightly behind Traya(73/330), around the same time when Jedi Luke is released, so doesn’t bother me. Without Traya, Sion is not useful.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Without Traya, Sion is not useful.

You must be smarter than everyone else. That's the only explanation I can come up with for the fact that everyone without Traya is still using him.
  • Options
    And the worst thing os that our complaints Will no ignored and game changers dont coment this problems with game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Five battles on hard nodes again.

Worst update ever.

Nah, worst was Ships 2.0 - but I agree that dropping back down to 5 hard node battles is really lame.

It's like they don't care what the players really want or enjoy. Oh.....wait....

Honestly, I sometimes think that they sit there and go "Watch this! *giggle* and the addicts still wont quit. *giggle*"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It's like they don't care what the players really want or enjoy. Oh.....wait....

You don't speak for everyone, nor do all the loudest people who come here to complain.
  • Options
    Yeah god forbid you'd do something to please the community. Thanks for nothing
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, they specifically said they were temporary to begin with.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

You don't speak for everyone, nor do all the loudest people who come here to complain.

Sorry. I forgot. You've appointed yourself to be that guy. Carry on.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    So with the addition of 7 LS characters added, will we see ANY DS toons added from the movie?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    I mean, they specifically said they were temporary to begin with.

Same when it went from 3 to 5
  • Options
    So how about them Washington Capitals Stanley Cup winners, huh?!? They win and we get a Falcon with no Chewie Leia Solo Luke pilots/gunners. What the actual kitten is going on?!?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Without Traya, Sion is not useful.

You must be smarter than everyone else. That's the only explanation I can come up with for the fact that everyone without Traya is still using him.

Smarter than you maybe, all the Empire teams I have fought everyday, Sion is usually dead in seconds after he AOE and my CLS led Rebel counters and kills instantly, easy like that :D

If yo don’t understand what others were trying to say, just say the word “I don’t understand” :#

There is no shame for that because you don’t understand everything. If people are kind, they might explain to you.
  • Options
    Nothing for nothing but this is the worst update yet. Love new toons added but the rest is just stupidity. Are you guys seriously trying to break the game? Just let me know because I’m at the end of my rope with bulls)$t excuses and “hot fixes” that only get the player base “hot for lynching”
  • Options
    I want to believe the reason for reduction is that some of the premium hard node characters will get ship table nodes (although, if that's true it's awfully tone deaf and troll-ey to make the change before releasing the ship table).
  • Options
    Sorry but it’s a hard enough farm on 8 hard battles. I’ve been playing from launch and went f2p to dolphin back to f2p just think 8 hard was fair across the board
  • Options
    @Cuddlebear I hope you’re right
  • Options
    It’s been a month from the announcement, even if it’s broken we’ll take it the released the haat and it was broken. Then followed suit with hstr. Mike broken content and blame ea. Or just give us more lip service.