Content Update 6/7/2018 [MEGA]

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I don't know why everybody is so upset about the switch back to 5 Hard Node tries per day.
    As having 8 tries was very well received by the community and a very important step towards a little less frustration, it was absolutely predictable that it would end again sooner rather than later.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I remember that being announced as a temporary change anyway.

At least they didn't drop it to 3 attempts per day.

We are happy to announce that starting next week, LS/DS hard nodes will be limited to one attempt per day. Each attempt will cost 30 units of energy. Thank you for enjoying SWGOH.
  • Options
    andyistic wrote: »

We are happy to announce that starting next week, LS/DS hard nodes will be limited to one attempt per day. Each attempt will cost 30 units of energy. Thank you for enjoying SWGOH.

CG office: "We must hire this man"

934-111-319
  • Options
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    andyistic wrote: »

CG office: "We must hire this man"

There's no end - the next step is the Hard Node starts the day on CD, and you have to pay 50 crystals to refresh your 1 attempt.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Will Padmé Amidala be added? And when? Said for some time that will be added, so I would like to know.