Some Suggestions that can be added or change in the Game.

prashantmoroliya
13 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hello Everyone. I want to give some suggestions, as game need some drastic changes. I am not saying that it is not good... I just saying that, game need something more. So, for that I want to send you personal message here. Here are some changes and new things, I want to give your team as a suggestion from Star Wars Fan.

New Characters:
(Need Characters)
1. Old Luke Skywalker. (Most Powerful Jedi) [Supporting to Jedi Rey]
luke-skywalker-main_5a38c454_461eebf5.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1536%2C864&width=768

2. Darth Revan [Most powerful Sith Lord, more powerful than Darth Nihilus]
latest?cb=20160415080033

4. Supreme Leader Snoke. [
ep8-ff-006360_c95dace6.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=768

4. Alexsandr Kallus. [If dark side, than supporting to Thrawn and if Light side then he can be Rebel Phoenix]
gEsy1Rgm_400x400.jpg

5. Grand Inquisitor. [Supporting character to Darth Vader]
350?cb=20141103040539

6. Elite Praetorian Guard [Support in First Order specially for Supreme Leader Snoke]
latest?cb=20180102024719

(Can be added)
1. Jango Fett. [Bounty Hunter and best leader]
star-wars-jango-fett-premium-format-feature-300149-3.jpg

2. Padme Amidala. [Best companion to Anakin Skywalker]
latest?cb=20170730103525

3. Chelli Lona Aphra (Doctor Aphra) [She can be best companion to Darth Vader]
latest?cb=20161209060012

4. General Hux [supporting character to Kylo Ren or Snoke]
general-hux-feature-image_fd5861fa.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=768

5. Ketsu Onyo[Another Bounty Hunter later she become Rebel, and so she can be supporting for Sabine Wren]
latest?cb=20170619055608

New Ships:
(Captain Ships)
2. Death Star [Captain of this ship can be Darth Sidious, as Darth Vader have its own ship TIE fighter]
Death-Star-I-copy_36ad2500.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1600%2C900&width=768

2. The Supremacy [Captain of this ship is Snoke]
ep8-ff-003419_7bd5f27c.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=768

3. Separatist Dreadnought [General Grievous must be the captain of this ship]
latest?cb=20130309034410

(Fighter ships)
1. A-Wing Fighter [And so one more character can be added as A-Wind Fighter Pilot]
screen_shot_2015-05-26_at_5_16a39e17.png?region=0%2C71%2C812%2C457&width=768

2. Inquisitor TIE Advanced Prototype [Grand Inquisitor is the pilot]
image_3aaf40b1.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1080&width=768

3. Jedi T-6 Shuttle [Ahsoka Fulcrum is the pilot]
latest?cb=20120128072835

4. Shadow Caster [Ketsu Onyo is the pilot of this ship]
scum-shadowcaster-600px.gif

More suggestions:
There must be different energy for Cantina Energy and for Mod Battles and Challenges. I hardly play Mod Battles because I love Cantina Battles. But if I wish to play Mod Battles then I don't left enough energy left. One important thing, in Galactic Wars there are some players that are use to be at higher level than I do, like when I was at level 60 and my players are fully upgraded than I have to fight with level 64 characters.

I don't know this is a hack or something, but whenever I hit Kylo Ren (unmasked) then it gains power instead of decreasing. I don't know, it is his ability to gain power when hit or this is a hack, but many times this things happens to me and I always lost that battle even my Darth Vader is at Gear 9 and 7 star with MAXIMUM of attacking skills. But this is just a doubt and if this is a hack then please see it and give me my reward as he earn it by cheating and I lost that battle because of cheating.

Another suggestion is that, instead of repeating characters in Light Side, Dark Side and Cantina Battle please provide more free to play players in that battles like Ezra can be farm in Light Side or Dark Side Battles and Anakin Skywalker can be farm in Cantina Battles.

One last suggestion is that, if player is free to play and if she or he is a pilot of any ship. Then I suggest that, make a possible reward of ships with shrad of that character like Kylo Ren Unmasked in Cantina Battles 3-F.

Or I want to suggest one more thing that, if the above suggestion is not possible then I want to suggest that crearte a new type of battle, so that we can farm ships shrads by doing those battles, and if possible make another type of energy for that type of Battles or we can use Energy to fight this battle.

I will be thankful to you, but I have more characters in my mind, that can be available in this game. Like,
Darth Malgus
Darth Bane
Darth Malak
Fenn Rau
Bo-Katan Kryze
Tarre Vizsla [with Black Lightsaber]
Arcann
Senya Tirall
Vaylin [Supreme Dark Side Empress]

That's my point of view sir. They can be added and I am looking forward to get reply from you. I love this game so much and Star Wars The Old Republic. And I never try to hack this game, as Star Wars is my life. If possible then try to make these type of changes in the game.

Thank you.
Post edited by prashantmoroliya on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback section
  • Options
    @Kyno thanks Sir.. I am new user and this is my first post.. so I am sorry that I post it as General Post.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No need to apologize.

Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Wow - great feedback! I agree with most of what you say, but I would just like to offer some constructive criticism here:
    1. The Supremacy and Death Star are in a bit of a league of their own, so can't really be capital ships. Neither of them could possibly fit on the screen!
    2. Ashoka already has her own ship so she cannot have another.

Also, on a personal note all these Sith from the Old Republic are non-canon and I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Plagueis (and Nihilus). I've had my fill of Sith, thanks, and they certainly don't need to be as large a faction as the Jedi. There will be many people out there like me who only have watched the films (and Clone Wars and Rebels TV series), so all of this is meaningless to me and frustrating to have as a meta.

But bounty hunters? Yes please.
    As for Snoke etc, it is possible that will wait until Star Wars IX, when we might get some more information about that.
  • Options
    Matthew_01 wrote: »
    Wow - great feedback! I agree with most of what you say, but I would just like to offer some constructive criticism here:
    1. The Supremacy and Death Star are in a bit of a league of their own, so can't really be capital ships. Neither of them could possibly fit on the screen!
    2. Ashoka already has her own ship so she cannot have another.

Also, on a personal note all these Sith from the Old Republic are non-canon and I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Plagueis (and Nihilus). I've had my fill of Sith, thanks, and they certainly don't need to be as large a faction as the Jedi. There will be many people out there like me who only have watched the films (and Clone Wars and Rebels TV series), so all of this is meaningless to me and frustrating to have as a meta.

But bounty hunters? Yes please.
    As for Snoke etc, it is possible that will wait until Star Wars IX, when we might get some more information about that.

Young Ahsoka Tano as a Jedi have Star Fighter.. I am telling about Ahsoka Fulcrum. In Rebels she have that ship. And yes I agree with you that Death Star is very powerful and it will not fit in the screen but it is a suggestion may be developer and designing team can make it possible. And The Old Republic is another thing that is not possible, but I just want to have Darth Revan in this game. I like him after Vader of course. But others like Old Luke and others may be possible, so I think developer and designers can make it. After all it is EA Capital Games Team. They can make it.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    If Grievous is getting a Capital ship, give him the Malevolence. Basically already has an ultimate ability lol.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    If Grievous is getting a Capital ship, give him the Malevolence. Basically already has an ultimate ability lol.

That's the good idea. But it is very huge ship I think 25 times bigger than Jedi Cruisers. But I like to have that ship, then we can stun the opponents team members with ion canon and then blast all the ships. And there is no escape from this attack.. :D:D
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    On your comment to KRU (Kylo Ren Unmasked), whenever he is damaged by an attack, he gain some percentage of health. Both of his specials give him health and therefore making him an extremely overpowered character including taunt, stun and counter attack.

You can counter him with stuns and healing immunity. Daze will work well. EP (Emperor Palpatine) inflicts shock on his basic which is healing immunity and no bonus turn meter. This is very good against teams that have TM gain.

Welcome to the forums!
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    As for Smoke and the Praetorian guards, you can check out my kits for them here. I am working on Revan and I think I will do old Luke and Jedi Luke.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167406/praetorian-guard-kits#latest
  • Options
    Calastar wrote: »
    On your comment to KRU (Kylo Ren Unmasked), whenever he is damaged by an attack, he gain some percentage of health. Both of his specials give him health and therefore making him an extremely overpowered character including taunt, stun and counter attack.

You can counter him with stuns and healing immunity. Daze will work well. EP (Emperor Palpatine) inflicts shock on his basic which is healing immunity and no bonus turn meter. This is very good against teams that have TM gain.

Welcome to the forums!

Yup, I read so many blogs and watched many YouTube videos and I know about that special power of Kylo Ren Unmasked, but still that character is below my level and my Darth Vader is at full level everything maximum but only Gear Level is 9 and I saw that Kylo Ren and it is at gear level 8. Everything is less, but when I hit him with 10000+ power than also power increases instead of decreasing. I don't think Kylo Ren is more powerful then Darth Vader. If this is a cheating, please see it. It is my humble request.
  • Options
    As for Smoke and the Praetorian guards, you can check out my kits for them here. I am working on Revan and I think I will do old Luke and Jedi Luke.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167406/praetorian-guard-kits#latest
    That's awesome... but you know, After Darth Vader, I like Revan. It is not personal, but yup they are the needy characters and you know that, we need more ships in the game.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forums!

Yup, I read so many blogs and watched many YouTube videos and I know about that special power of Kylo Ren Unmasked, but still that character is below my level and my Darth Vader is at full level everything maximum but only Gear Level is 9 and I saw that Kylo Ren and it is at gear level 8. Everything is less, but when I hit him with 10000+ power than also power increases instead of decreasing. I don't think Kylo Ren is more powerful then Darth Vader. If this is a cheating, please see it. It is my humble request.

Darth Vader is only really good for raids and under a Zalpatine lead and KRU is a better character at surviving .

Gear level is not a very significant way of determining who will win. Mods and zetas and omegas are more outcome determining. In squad arena, I run the Nightmare team and only my Vader is G12 and the others gear 9 and 10. I am able to take out teams of full gear 12 and all zetas. Speed is everything in this game, so normally whoever is faster will win.

KRU is most likely not cheating and you just need a full team that is strong to knock him out. I have a bit of trouble with First Order teams still
  • Options

Welcome to the forums!

Darth Vader is only really good for raids and under a Zalpatine lead and KRU is a better character at surviving .

Gear level is not a very significant way of determining who will win. Mods and zetas and omegas are more outcome determining. In squad arena, I run the Nightmare team and only my Vader is G12 and the others gear 9 and 10. I am able to take out teams of full gear 12 and all zetas. Speed is everything in this game, so normally whoever is faster will win.

KRU is most likely not cheating and you just need a full team that is strong to knock him out. I have a bit of trouble with First Order teams still

Let's see... but that's only happen one time.. Another time, with other player, I defeated KRU. But it's OK. This post is of my suggestions list. So I post this to start thinking on my idea.