NS in 2018

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I run my NSZ 7* fully geared, she is such a beast and helps out more than a low level NSZ IMHO. Here is my NS I still have to re-mod NSS so she has more speed, and gonna try the suggestion of spirit vs Palp lead teams, because I have avoided them for the most part.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/
  • Options
    I run my NSZ 7* fully geared, she is such a beast and helps out more than a low level NSZ IMHO. Here is my NS I still have to re-mod NSS so she has more speed, and gonna try the suggestion of spirit vs Palp lead teams, because I have avoided them for the most part.

Spirit is a game changer, just use her to stun vader at the beginning then spirit blade palpa and most palpas die from that, assuming your NS are modded properly.

• Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »

Spirit is a game changer, just use her to stun vader at the beginning then spirit blade palpa and most palpas die from that, assuming your NS are modded properly.

Yea I have held better on defense for sure, and palp teams aren't nearly as bad. All my NS are GL12 modded for speed (and damage where I could). AV GL Maxed, MS GL Maxed, NSZ GL Maxed, Daka GL Maxed, NSS is nearly maxed on GL.
  • Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »

Yea I have held better on defense for sure, and palp teams aren't nearly as bad. All my NS are GL12 modded for speed (and damage where I could). AV GL Maxed, MS GL Maxed, NSZ GL Maxed, Daka GL Maxed, NSS is nearly maxed on GL.

If your NS are nearly max G12 you would do much better to mod them :smile:

AV Spirit + CD/CC
    Talzin - Offense
    Daka - Health
    Zombie - Speed

Speed becomes less important when characters like Nest, Palpa, Rex etc get one shotted by 1 Talzin and Ventress AOE (combo is ventress first for defense down)
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I've got offence mods on Asajj, but with the crit chance boost from her Rampage special (which I have zeta'd), do you think she'd be better served with a crit damage set? Rampage also gives an offence boost, so I'm not sure if I should maybe keep it as is.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Crit Damage on Asajj. 216%
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I just got T3 of the crit damage mods 3 starred, so I'm farming those mods now. I've been giving the useful ones I get to other toons, but once I get a comparable set to give to her, I'll move them to Asajj. I'm running potency as the other set. I know crit chance are the usual compliment set, but with her boosts from Rampage, that doesn't seem necessary for her. Do you think Health would be better given her zeta on Rampage?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I just got T3 of the crit damage mods 3 starred, so I'm farming those mods now. I've been giving the useful ones I get to other toons, but once I get a comparable set to give to her, I'll move them to Asajj. I'm running potency as the other set. I know crit chance are the usual compliment set, but with her boosts from Rampage, that doesn't seem necessary for her. Do you think Health would be better given her zeta on Rampage?

In raids crit chance is unnecessary IMHO because she will eventually have 100% from unique zeta. In arena it may be beneficial to give her one crit chance set.

Mine has 2x tenacity plus crit damage set with crit damage triangle with a potency cross. Tenacity isnt necessary for arena but I use it in HAAT because the only way I lose her is if she gets ability blocked and loses secret intel buff.

I dont run them in arena but for HAAT she helped me finish with 26M damage last run. She was hitting for 180k per hit with ID up at the end.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options

I actually use CD/Potency for that lucky stun at the beginning of the battle ( Vader, Sion, Nihilus).This is because an extra bit of crit isn't going to make any difference when she's rampage'd up but a 1st turn stun on Sion, Nihilus or Vader will win me the match.

Any way, CD and Offense is fine, to be honest, Critical Damage mods are going to be made somewhat redundant when Traya starts showing up in your shard so I wouldnt focus on farming them for arena now unless you want them for raids.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've got offence mods on Asajj, but with the crit chance boost from her Rampage special (which I have zeta'd), do you think she'd be better served with a crit damage set? Rampage also gives an offence boost, so I'm not sure if I should maybe keep it as is.

Here is how I have mine modded, the only team that gives me trouble atm is the Traya teams. There is like 15 of them in the top 20 on my shard. NSS I didn't have enough crit damage mods with good speed on them to increase her damage.

vijclpa8o64g.png
    hacqj2cub8k8.png
    5tmb91sf0w38.png
    qno62xcl9ggn.png
    0cs5id3zeda4.png