Another TW match up problem thread ... with a twist!

Stenun
851 posts Member
I came to this sub-forum after we were given a hideously unfair match up in the latest Territory War; I wanted to see if other people were having problems with it and it appears they are. Our current War is against a guild with more than 150% of our power.
So what I'm curious about now is whether or not the Devs think everything is fine and bad / unfair match ups are just going to be normal, or if they think there's a problem and are trying to do something about it?

Basically, should we get used to Territory War being less about your guild and more about the RNG of the match up; or will there be changes coming?

Replies

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Where's the twist?

I haven't seen anyone before ask if the Devs are happy with things as they stand.

People have complained but everybody who does seems to be demanding change. Nobody has asked if the Devs want change, too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Where's the twist?

I haven't seen anyone before ask if the Devs are happy with things as they stand.

People have complained but everybody who does seems to be demanding change. Nobody has asked if the Devs want change, too.

They do, all the time. It is still good to ask.
  • Options
    i admit, i m disapppointed that there was no twist.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Where's the twist?

They do, all the time. It is still good to ask.

Fair enough. I didn't see anyone asking if the Devs were happy, I just saw people being upset. So I thought i'd try a different take. :smile:
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    i admit, i m disapppointed that there was no twist.

The twist was there was no twist because the twist was not a twist and everything got twisted!

**dramatic chord**
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    chubby checker is unpleased with this thread !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    And now I just want some Twisties.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The twist was the clickbait title got more people to come here than the other ones.
  • EVGENII
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I came to this sub-forum after we were given a hideously unfair match up in the latest Territory War; I wanted to see if other people were having problems with it and it appears they are. Our current War is against a guild with more than 150% of our power.
    So what I'm curious about now is whether or not the Devs think everything is fine and bad / unfair match ups are just going to be normal, or if they think there's a problem and are trying to do something about it?

Basically, should we get used to Territory War being less about your guild and more about the RNG of the match up; or will there be changes coming?

My guild has 84 mil GP. Other guild has 128 mil GP. Same 150% difference. New record! There is no way we can win. @CG_RyDiggs is it normal?
  • Options
    It's obvious that you and your guild members just need to take steps to increase your GP and improve your rosters so eventually you'll be placed on the other side of the matching. This can usually be achieved relatively quickly by purchasing crystals and packs.
  • Options
    It's obvious that you and your guild members just need to take steps to increase your GP and improve your rosters so eventually you'll be placed on the other side of the matching. This can usually be achieved relatively quickly by purchasing crystals and packs.

Not sure if trolling or EA employee...
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options

Not sure if trolling or EA employee...

Just a whale. They see things this way, they don't even understand why people complain.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Significant twist itt
    Maybe End Game isn't for you