Kit Reveal: Range Trooper

Prev13
GAWS
3 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited June 2018
UNIT NAME: Range Trooper
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Empire, Imperial Trooper, Support
Aggressive Empire Support that provide other Imperial Trooper allies with Assist chance

mhf6cdxh1a2t.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: TAKE AIM

5vavd5550kqq.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 30% more damage if Range trooper is buffed.

Special 1: STEADY (Cooldown 3)

w9ja2tig4tcw.gif

FINAL TEXT: All Empire allies gain Protection Up (40%) for 3 turns. All Imperial Trooper allies Recover 30% Protection and gain Retribution for 3 turns. Then, another random ally attacks and Range trooper assists them.

Unique: POWER IN NUMBERS
FINAL TEXT: Range Trooper has +70% Tenacity while he is buffed. While Range Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +50% chance to call another buffed Imperial Trooper ally to Assist when they use an ability during their turn, doing 20% less damage.

GAME CHANGERS

DBofficial125

xKILLERBEEx (German)

Lolindir (Spanish)
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• He is f2p... up to 3 stars
  • Perro
    137 posts Member
    Schustring wrote: »
    He is f2p... up to 3 stars

He is f2p up to 7* if you have a no interest credit card pay up to 6 months later as well.
  • I wonder why bother farming him over shoretrooper?
  • Perro
    137 posts Member
    @Darth_Fraud160 because some people have finished farming shore.
  • Troopers have needed a protection regen character. When he does go farmable he'll be a potent addition to a trooper squad
  • UdalCuain
    2639 posts Member
    Troopers have needed a protection regen character. When he does go farmable he'll be a potent addition to a trooper squad

Well they get a bit from Veers. Don't think I'd drop any of my troopers to fit him in. Nice to to have some more generic empire (no sarcasm) though.
  • Globuhl
    672 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Troopers have needed a protection regen character. When he does go farmable he'll be a potent addition to a trooper squad
    ZVeers' unique already restores protection but it's nice to have options.
  • Jeez, do you guys play the character or do you just wander the internet looking for posts to be contrary toward? If you have shore as a tank elsewhere and you're trying to make a Veers squad work with Storm, Mag, Snow, and Starck, the glaring problem is that once your shields are down on Storm the squad is toast. Replacing Mag with Range will keep Storm up longer, presumably and maybe make this squad arena viable and it looks like the assists will compensate for the loss of an attacker.
  • Thank you! Been hoping for a Trooper and, while there's no Mud Trooper, this is better than nothing. :)
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    #MeToo
  • BrtStlnd
    1092 posts Member
    I’m in love with Huggy Bear trooper already.
  • Looks really cool and will work well in the imperial troopers team, however looks a little weak in arena.
  • TVF
    13429 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    knil wrote: »
    Probably no chance he'll be f2p like magmatrooper immediately no?

You must be new to the game..

No just tired of this nonsense release cadence

It's not going to change. Wait a few months then get farming. Or pay to farm now. It's your choice.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Let me guess, no mat packs comin with yet another new toon they want us to pay for?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Welcome to the Era of Gar Saxon lead my friends.

Guess who is happy his is G12 and Zeta’d xD
  • did I miss the release date?
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    did I miss the release date?

It's very likely going to be later tonight - they almost never do kit reveals on toons more than a day ahead of their release into the game. There have been exceptions to this rule in the past, but not many.

• Zombie961
    1774 posts Member
    No "all imperial troopers gain X% *stat*"? Or is the assist basically that
  • Riffinator
    2523 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    No "all imperial troopers gain X% *stat*"? Or is the assist basically that

The assist is that, cause it only works while he is active
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Foxer
    270 posts Member
    Meh haven’t released a meta changing toon since Sion. Who seriously buys these toons??? I am pretty whaleish but their is nothing I’d bother picking up at this point. They need a DS legendary or something to jolt things a little.