Chimera only need 4-7* rebels ??

I've been building on ships (at the sacrifice of my zeta farming) for rebel ships. I have several of not most shard mates with 7* chimera but only 4 rebel ships at 7* and the 5th 6* and some not even having bistan the 6th. Is this possible ? I should have a 6* but if thats the case ill continue farming Phoenix to 7* ships because the rest are done in time.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Unless it’s changed post update??..
    I had Biggs, wedge, ghost, cassian and the other pheonix at 7* plus home one at 7* you don’t need Boston as well, you do/did need 6 ships at 7*
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    CG_leviathan said the requirements have changed to Phoenix ships and one other somewhere in the last update megathread.

Those that got it earlier without the required ships were exploiting a bug.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Wowsers, if it’s gone to 3 v 3, with pheonix and one other, it’s going to really suck. I wonder if they are forced starters or not, if so your going to want Biggs starting and then god knows as it’s good no to be a rng fest...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Check the 6/7/2018 content update mega thread for the confirmation.

@ChristophIV :
    It may have been a bug the first time around, but hardly exploiting. The secpnd time around CG officially announced, that they would keep it as is.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Does this mean, that 3 non—capital rebel ships, including Ghost and Phantom, will suffice?

Yep, the requirements are Home One, Ghost, Phantom II, and another Rebel ship.

There you go OP, to save you the trouble of having to find it.

If not exploiting it was at very least abusing a bug, if they hadn't met the requirements dictated by CG they shouldn't have 7* the Chimaera. Simples.

And the only reason they left the bug there the second time round was because they were going to be adjusting the requirements with Ships 2.0 any way.
  • Options
    Ahh gotcha yea quite a few on my shard but I don't see it as a big deal its 1 *away from 1 ship so woulda got it soon enough. I'm grinding Phoenix now 30/100 on both hoping gear levels will be ok to do 7* chimera