Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto Rework Ideas

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited October 2021
Aayla Secura
Light Side, Attacker (STR), Galactic Republic, Jedi
Versatile Jedi Attacker with high survivability and high single-target damage.

Basic: Inspiring Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 35% chance to call a random other ally to assist, doubled if the target is Stunned. If the assisting ally is a Jedi, they deal 35% more damage.

Special 1: Survivor (Cooldown: 2)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call target other ally to assist. Both attackers recover Health equal to the damage they deal. If target ally is a Jedi, both attackers have +50% Critical Damage.

Unique 1: Jedi Valor
FINAL TEXT: Aayla has +50% Critical Avoidance and +50% Tenacity. Whenever Aayla resists a detrimental effect, she recover 5% Protection. If Kit Fisto is an ally, he also recovers 5% Protection.

Unique 2: Superior Riposte
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Aayla has +20% Critical Chance, +65% Counter Chance, and +65% Counter Damage. In addition, whenever Aayla scores a Critical Hit, she Stuns he target for 1 turn and grants another random Jedi ally who does not already have it Critical Chance Up for 1 turn.

Kit Fisto
Versatile Galactic Republic Attacker that specializes in dealing with all enemies at once.

Basic: Shii-Cho
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If it’s Kit Fisto’s turn, deal 20% less damage to all other enemies. This attack can’t be countered.

Special 1: Turn the Tide (Cooldown: 3)
FINAL TEXT: Grant all Galactic Republic allies Health Up (20%) and Heal Over Time (20%) for 2 turns. Then deal Physical damage to all enemies twice. This attack can’t be countered.

Unique 1: Calm Mind
FINAL TEXT: Kit Fisto gains 20% Turn Meter whenever he suffers a detrimental effect. At the start of his turn, Kit Fisto dispels all debuffs on himself. If Aayla Secura is an ally, he also dispels all debuffs on her. For each debuff dispelled this way, all other Galactic Republic allies gain 5% Turn Meter.

Unique 2: Superior Bladework
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Enemies can’t gain buffs or bonus Turn Meter during Kit Fisto’s turn. Kit Fisto has +50% Defense Penetration and +35% Counter Chance. Whenever Kit Fisto attacks outside of his turn, he deals 35% more damage and recovers Protection equal to the damage dealt.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Options
    It has been a long time since I looked at this one. This was my second post on this form ever. But I decided to look at this character again after all this time. Since I don't like to make double posts on the same character, and thus try to prevent it whenever I can, I decided to update this post with the new version and post this to bump it up after all this time. As always, tell me what you think.
  • Options
    Cool. Much better than KF is in game 😂
  • Options
    Cool. Much better than KF is in game 😂

I mean...that's kinda the point 😂
    But glad you like it either way.
  • Options
    Well, one thing, maybe change the stacking speed to when a debuff is applied, he gain's 20% TM. The speed is confusing if it lasts only one turn, until he then dispells all the buffs.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Well, one thing, maybe change the stacking speed to when a debuff is applied, he gain's 20% TM. The speed is confusing if it lasts only one turn, until he then dispells all the buffs.

Edit: on second thought, you might actually have a point. Daze might counter him a bit, but no un-dispellable Daze exists so.... I think I will do this after all.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

Edit: on second thought, you might actually have a point. Daze might counter him a bit, but no un-dispellable Daze exists so.... I think I will do this after all.

Darth Sidious buff: when dealing damage to a GR Jedi enemy, inflict daze which has a 10% chance to undispellsble.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

Darth Sidious buff: when dealing damage to a GR Jedi enemy, inflict daze which has a 10% chance to undispellsble.

Lol. Thou if you're interested, I did a Darth Sidous rework idea a while ago. You can find it here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/204282/darth-sidious-rework-idea
    Also did Darth Maul and Savage Oppress, which you can find here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223566/darth-maul-and-savage-opress-rework-ideas
    P.s. "undispellsble", I think your keyboard gave out here. :D
  • Options
    After anther post on reworks for Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura I went back to this one. That post gave me the motivation and inspiration I needed for them. Fisto is mostly the same as his old version, but since I learned in said post that they where in a relationship, I added some synergy between then and made sure they where in the same post. Anyway, shoutout to @Attan_2 for his post on these 2. I recommend you check that one out as well over here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249057/aayla-secura-and-kit-fisto-rework-idea-check-it-out
    As always tell me what you think.
  • Options
    Aayla Secura
    Versatile Jedi Attacker with high survivability and high single-target damage.

Basic: Inspiring Strike
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 35% chance to call a random other ally to assist, doubled if the target is Stunned. If the assisting ally is a Jedi, they deal 50% more damage.

Special 1: Survivor (Cooldown: 2)
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call target other ally to assist. Both attackers recover Health equal to the damage deal. If target ally is a Jedi, both attackers have +50% Critical Damage.

Unique 1: Jedi Valor
    FINAL TEXT: Aayla has +50% Critical Avoidance and +50% Tenacity. Whenever Aayla resists a detrimental effect, she recover 5% Protection. If Kit Fisto is an ally, he also recovers 5% Protection.

Unique 2: Superior Riposte
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Aayla has +20% Critical Chance, +65% Counter Chance, and +65% Counter Damage. In addition, whenever Aayla scores a Critical Hit, she Stuns he target for 1 turn and grants another random Jedi ally who does not already have it Critical Chance Up for 1 turn.

Kit Fisto
    Versatile Galactic Republic Attacker that specializes in dealing with all enemies at once.

Basic: Shii-Cho
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If it’s Kit Fisto’s turn, deal 20% less damage to all other enemies. This attack can’t be Countered.

Special 1: Turn the Tide (Cooldown: 3)
    FINAL TEXT: Grant all Galactic Republic allies Health Up (20%) and Heal Over Time (20%) for 2 turns. Then deal Physical damage to all enemies 2 times. This attack can’t be Countered.

Unique 1: Calm Mind
    FINAL TEXT: Kit Fisto gains 20% Turn Meter whenever he suffers a detrimental effect. At the start of his turn, Kit Fisto dispels all debuffs on himself. If Aayla Secura is an ally, he also dispels all debuffs on her. For each debuff dispelled this way, all other Galactic Republic allies gain 5% Turn Meter.

Unique 2: Superior Bladework
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Enemies can’t gain buffs or bonus Turn Meter during Kit Fisto’s turn. Kit Fisto has +50% Defense Penetration and +35% Counter Chance. Whenever Kit Fisto attacks outside of his turn, he deals 35% more damage and recovers Protection equal to the damage dealt.

This is great! glad I was able to help a bit. I can see this being pretty good against Grievous' Target lock, or Lord Vader's DoTs. The AoE on the Basic for Kit Fisto is something I've never seen before, and I really like the Idea of Aayla Secura sort of being a consistent target-ally healer.