Chimera requirements

xFranco
1 posts Member
edited June 2018
Does someone know if the Chimera event is still going to requiere 5 rebel ships? I don't have any of the U wings :/ and i don't want to spend resources farming them

Replies

• Options
    CG said with ships 2.0, the requirements are home one, phantom, ghost and 1 other rebel ship
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    But cassians U-Wing is an easier farm, once you're done others from Cantina. And you get 5 shards at a time!
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Cassian U-Wing is the easiest ship farm for sure but the crew is a nightmare for people developing their collections. Jyn - 30k guild currency, Cassian - 26k arena currency, K2SO - 26k galactic war currency. These characters are pretty useless outside TB (and let's be frank - they were put there for the sole reason of having any remote use at all).
    This ship was a go-to because Bistan's was a hardcore farm. If all you need is 1 extra these days get Biggs - best ship in the game and the pilot is decent up to end-game.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Ooooh I know the crew is terrible to farm. Took me 3 months to 7* Jyn. And Cassian and K2 are only 4* each. But the ship itself is really quick.
  • Options
    Also note that you now only get 15 shards per challenge. So unless you spend 800 crystals to halve the time, it will have to come around 7 times for you to actually get a 7* Cap Ship now. If they move the challenge to monthly, you can look forward to getting it in 7 short months!
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    What did you used to get? I just did it for the first time today and received the first 15/100 for Tarkin.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Also note that you now only get 15 shards per challenge. So unless you spend 800 crystals to halve the time, it will have to come around 7 times for you to actually get a 7* Cap Ship now. If they move the challenge to monthly, you can look forward to getting it in 7 short months!

It has always only been 15 shards for the 7* challenges. Chimaera being the exception with it being a Legendary event.