List of ship hard node rewards

Prev1
Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited June 2018
Excluding first time rewards, nodes that don't give anything, and currently 5 does not give anything past first time rewards
1-A: Clone Sergant's Arc-170
1-C: imperial TIE fighter
1-E: resistance X-wing
2-A: Sun Fac's Geonosian starfighter
2-B: Slave 1
2-C: Bistan's U-wing
3-A: Poe Dameron's X-wing
3-B: Umbaran starfighter
3-D: Scimitar
4-A: Gauntlet starfighter
4-B: TIE Advanced X1
4-D: Darth Sion
Post edited by Zombie961 on

Replies

• Options
    Nice. Thanks. I'm loving the new fleet battles so far.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Nice. I have all of those items maxed except Sion so that’s who I’m gunning for. Extra shards are nice.
  • Qhue
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Hard 4E drops Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars... I have 3880 of the **** things. There's no way anyone who can beat 4E needs even one of them.
  • Dr_Alan_Grant
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    3A it is Poe is 52/100. No Falcon,Kylo Shuttle or FOSF is disappointing. Have everything else except Poe.

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    3A it is Poe is 52/100. No Falcon,Kylo Shuttle or FOSF is disappointing. Have everything else except Poe.

Those are farmable elsewhere....
  • Options

There's always at least one person disappointed with every patch.
  • Options
    I'm sure they'll fill up some of the hard nodes like 4E with new character or ship shards eventually
  • Options
    I'm sure they'll fill up some of the hard nodes like 4E with new character or ship shards eventually

Yeah, I was hoping they would have used this table to introduce new content. Probably will put lando's Falcon somewhere on here when it's ftp.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoy the new Fleet Table, wish they had added Rex ARC fighter.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Was hoping for another node where Kylos command shuttle could be farmed.
  • Options
    I sure hope those blank nodes is reserved for additional future ships that they have not released.

-Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Eta-2 Actis-class)
    -MagnaGuard Porax-38 Starfighter
    -Royal Guard red TIE Interceptor
    -IG-88's IG-2000
    -General Grevious Invisible Hand
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth
    -Asajj Ventress Ginivex-class starfighter
    -Grand Master Yoda Jedi Starfighter

Also need a couple of new Toons:
    -Tallissan Lintra Resistance A-Wing
    -Naboo Pilot Naboo Starfighter
    -General Hux Finalizer
    -Admiral Trench Invincible
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • flux_rono
    2122 posts Member
    Options
    I sure hope those blank nodes is reserved for additional future ships that they have not released.

-IG-88's IG-2000
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth

-General Hux Finalizer

ill agree to them all but that first one and maybe grievious... i dont want to have a ton of jedi starfighters if anything anakin can use his twilight from clone wars so its more unique in terms of looks.
    as for grievious i'd prefer if he got malevolence to use as a capital ship rather then that one
  • Options
    They said pilots would be on the ship table. So far it’s just ships and gear. Not complaining just pointing out. Sion is not a Pilot, yet. So is this foreshadowing?
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »

There's always at least one person disappointed with every patch.

Though recently it's been many more than one...
  • Options
    Personally I'd rather have Soulless One than GG's command ship...it is one of the best ship names, ever. And freaking cool!
  • Options
    Stage 5 hard nodes are all XP only (along with ship omega and reinforcement mats) you also get 1 zeta and 2 ship omegas for the first time when you clear each of stage 5 hard nodes. (They are all insanely rng dependent)
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

-IG-88's IG-2000
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth

-General Hux Finalizer

ill agree to them all but that first one and maybe grievious... i dont want to have a ton of jedi starfighters if anything anakin can use his twilight from clone wars so its more unique in terms of looks.
    as for grievious i'd prefer if he got malevolence to use as a capital ship rather then that one
    Personally I'd rather have Soulless One than GG's command ship...it is one of the best ship names, ever. And freaking cool!
    OK, Twilight would be an excellent alternative...what about that alt-Clone Wars version that was destroyed by Asajj?

As for GG, Malevolence would be great to see in the game too, as long as it's not OP. Soulless One is fine too, but I felt Separatists needed a Capital Ship more than a another Starfighter.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    What are the possible enemies in hard 4D
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    What are the possible enemies in hard 4D
    Thrawn with Boba, Vader, TIE, idk the reinforcements
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    They said pilots would be on the ship table. So far it’s just ships and gear. Not complaining just pointing out. Sion is not a Pilot, yet. So is this foreshadowing?

Sion was literally never seen piloting a ship, even in KOTOR II, they said there were going to be characters, ships, pilots, gear, and ability materials in the ship pve table. Highly doubt Sion is going to become a pilot, I think they just wanted to make people less upset about recent updates by giving us a new place to farm Sion.
    flux_rono wrote: »

-IG-88's IG-2000
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth

-General Hux Finalizer

OK, Twilight would be an excellent alternative...what about that alt-Clone Wars version that was destroyed by Asajj?

As for GG, Malevolence would be great to see in the game too, as long as it's not OP. Soulless One is fine too, but I felt Separatists needed a Capital Ship more than a another Starfighter.
    Nah make that ship hella OP, need to get rid of this damned neverending empire ship meta.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    After pushing through all the 5 hard nodes give no unique farms after the first go around
  • Options
    I mean.... I can't get a node for the ARC-170? Really?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    DarthKitty wrote: »

Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 is on 1-A hard, but I'm guessing you meant Rex's ARC-170? You should probably specify as that's basically saying "I can't get a node for the X-Wing?"
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 is on 1-A hard, but I'm guessing you meant Rex's ARC-170? You should probably specify as that's basically saying "I can't get a node for the X-Wing?"

Your attempt at being funny by acting like a huge **** has failed miserably. Sorry.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Your attempt at being funny by acting like a huge **** has failed miserably. Sorry.

Was less of a joke than actually being serious. Calling it ARC-170 is actually not enough to tell which ship you mean.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options

Was less of a joke than actually being serious. Calling it ARC-170 is actually not enough to tell which ship you mean.

This. My first thought was: but there is a node for farming an ARC-170.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Oeren
    8 posts Member
    Options
    chill out guys...the drops are pretty low. for an energy that refreshes at the same rate as cantina energy, you can go entire days without a single shard drop even if all you do is farm the 3 starred hard nodes with max attempts each time. so no point getting excited about which node to farm...you are probably better off buying the ships pack instead of wasting your refreshes on this.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Oeren wrote: »
    chill out guys...the drops are pretty low. for an energy that refreshes at the same rate as cantina energy, you can go entire days without a single shard drop even if all you do is farm the 3 starred hard nodes with max attempts each time. so no point getting excited about which node to farm...you are probably better off buying the ships pack instead of wasting your refreshes on this.

Has somebody actually tracked this? I would assume that the drop rate for shards is the same as everywhere else, around 30%. The rate for reinforcement mats feels somewhat lower, but I don't have a relevant sample size.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options

-IG-88's IG-2000
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth

-General Hux Finalizer