List of ship hard node rewards

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I like the fleet PVE, but am very disappointed they didn't add some relief for any of the toons that are only farmable on a single hard node as is, like Visas or Holdo, etc...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Oeren wrote: »
    chill out guys...the drops are pretty low. for an energy that refreshes at the same rate as cantina energy, you can go entire days without a single shard drop even if all you do is farm the 3 starred hard nodes with max attempts each time. so no point getting excited about which node to farm...you are probably better off buying the ships pack instead of wasting your refreshes on this.

Has somebody actually tracked this? I would assume that the drop rate for shards is the same as everywhere else, around 30%. The rate for reinforcement mats feels somewhat lower, but I don't have a relevant sample size.

For slave one, I'm 8/25 (didn't unlock Thursday, so that's Friday-Tuesday) so far, or 32%. Imperial tie I'm 8/20, so 40%. Small sample thus far... But seems to be close to the same as everything else...
  • Options
    TaviRus wrote: »
    I sure hope those blank nodes is reserved for additional future ships that they have not released.

-Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Eta-2 Actis-class)
    -MagnaGuard Porax-38 Starfighter
    -Royal Guard red TIE Interceptor
    -IG-88's IG-2000
    -General Grevious Invisible Hand
    -Bossk's Hound's Tooth
    -Asajj Ventress Ginivex-class starfighter
    -Grand Master Yoda Jedi Starfighter

Also need a couple of new Toons:
    -Tallissan Lintra Resistance A-Wing
    -Naboo Pilot Naboo Starfighter
    -General Hux Finalizer
    -Admiral Trench Invincible