Prev13456
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited April 2019
vuqcavaub337.jpg

UNIT NAME: Bastila Shan
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Jedi, Old Republic, Support

Strong Jedi Support that grants allies an overwhelming first turn with her Leader ability

qjppjhrc2ggc.gif

ABILITIES:
Updates are colored green

Basic: JEDI ASSAULT

ktqibwhkrlgb.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. This attack deals 20% more damage and has +20% Potency for each active Jedi ally.

Special 1: RALLY (Cooldown 4)

86ckq2hxk2h4.gif

FINAL TEXT: Bastila Dispels all debuffs from herself and another target ally. They both gain Offense, Defense, Speed, Accuracy, and Critical Chance Up for 3 turns, then Bastila calls that ally to Assist.

Special 2: SUBVERT DEFENSES (Cooldown 2)

bcaj0556ui52.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, and Stun them for 1 turn.

Unique 1 - LEGENDARY BATTLE MEDITATION

Description: At the start of Bastila's turn, all other allies gain 1% Turn Meter (doubled for Jedi) and Legendary Battle Meditation for 1 turn.

Legendary Battle Meditation: +25% Potency and +10% counter chance (doubled for Jedi)
+1% Turn Meter Gain
+10% Potency
+10% Counter chance
+15% Potency
+15% Counter chance
+1% Turn Meter Gain
Add 2% Protection Recovery per buff at start of turn and Legendary Battle Meditation can't be dispelled

FINAL TEXT: At the start of Bastila's turn, she recovers 2% Protection for each buff she has, and all other allies gain 3% Turn Meter (doubled for Jedi) and Legendary Battle Meditation for 1 turn.
Legendary Battle Meditation: +50% Potency and +35% Counter Chance (doubled for Jedi).
Legendary Battle Meditation can't be dispelled.

Unique 2 - Force Bond

Final Text: If Jedi Knight Revan is in the leader slot: Bastila and Jedi Knight Revan have +70% Accuracy, Potency, and Tenacity. Jedi Knight Revan also recovers Protection from Legendary Battle Meditation.

If Darth Revan is on the enemy squad: Bastila gains Advantage and Retribution for 1 turn at the start of Darth Revan's turns.

Leader - INITAITIVE
FINAL TEXT: At the start of the battle, Jedi allies gain 15% Turn Meter and Protection Up (200%, can't be Dispelled), and Jedi Tank allies gain Taunt for 1 turn. While Jedi allies have Protection Up, they have +150% Tenacity and deal 35% more damage.

rr7f4rhcjfmz.gif
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Well that was quick :V
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    Shame it looks nothing like her. Liking the new look kit reveal with the synergies etc on though.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Kit Reveal is missing her battle meditation (passive skill).

Look forward to her, in 4-6 months :D
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    KKatarn wrote: »

Yes, where are her leadership and unique abilities? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Woland_Nick
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Is it possible to remove Defense buff from Rally? It's make too weak against Nest.
    UPD Nevermind, miss with Enfys Basic ability.
  • Anyone notice they added the Old Republic tag?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited July 2018

Added those. The text I received was missing those for some reason. Thanks for the catch
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    Anyone notice they added the Old Republic tag?

Revan by the end of the year? :D:p

• Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Battle Meditation reads Battle Mediation. Thought you might want to know that @CG_SBCrumb .
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • That looks like a strong kit to me. Especially the unique.
  • E de decir que el nuevo mldelo de presentación de personajes es muy intuitivo y dinamico,me gusta
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Added those. The text I received was missing those for some reason. Thanks for the catch

My bad :)
  • Looks great! Thanks CG!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    13qkca18ixv7.png
    Seems like we got the pre-nosejob Bastila..
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • SMithie
    kalidor wrote: »
    13qkca18ixv7.png
    Seems like we got the pre-nosejob Bastila..

Smithie D's video intro nailed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuu0RFyKm7U

CG needs to revamp Bastila's skin because her face looks nothing like her in KOTOR at all.

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I was absolutely stoked when these were announced, but I'm pretty disappointed, to be honest. Here's what could make this better:

Cosmetic feedback:
    1. Can her fighting stance just please be the same as Darth Maul's? If you've ever played KOTOR, you know that that's more like her fighting stance. The current one looks extremely unnatural with her arm held waaaay back like that.
    2. Her face needs some work. I don't need her to be super hot or anything, but she just doesn't look anything like the character we're used to seeing. That's all I'd like.

Kit feedback:
    • Subvert Defenses is just not working because she has almost no potency. Even with potency mods, it's not working. Any chance of adding some mk7 scanners on her? Alternatively (and even better), the potency boost on her basic really ought to be on her unique. Another option is to have her give herself the legendary battle meditation buff so she has at least +30% potency from that.
    • Her leadership is supposed to grant +150% tenacity, but in the gameplay we've seen so far, a Jedi team under her lead is still getting hit with debuffs all the time. Is this working correctly?
    • A little more offense would be nice. I know she's a support, but it's not like the Jedi faction is overflowing with offense as it is. Even with offense up, she's hardly doing any damage.

CG, you guys have a cash cow on your hands with these KOTOR toons. If you can make them decent characters—not even meta-changing, just decent—the money will be pouring in. But as they stand now, they are extremely underwhelming and will earn you much less than they could have. Even the GameChangers are saying that these are not worth spending any money on, even for whales. You can change that. Please consider it.
  • Dont like that leader ability at all. Ok for one round vs meta. But for anything else?

does the protection up (%200) go away after your first turn? either way with gmyoda giving out protection up i think her leader ability will quickly become the only viable one for an all jedi arena team.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    The part I like is all test accounts are using the full gear 12+ on everyone, the speed part doesn’t matter because everyone would have it but damage output take with a grain of salt.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think they rushed her appearance...her eyes are too high and her nose too much like Ezra's.
  • She looks so aweful! I'm doing KOTOR 1 and 2 currently and seeing this design almost makes me throw up.
  • She has great synergy with a Luminara lead
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dont like that leader ability at all. Ok for one round vs meta. But for anything else?

does the protection up (%200) go away after your first turn? either way with gmyoda giving out protection up i think her leader ability will quickly become the only viable one for an all jedi arena team.

It completely replaces and exceeds IGDs leadership too. Not like his is the only useless Jedi leadership ability, but all of the old guys need some tweaks or reworks.

That said these new guys seem pretty good.
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    She has great synergy with a Luminara lead

Luminara lead is terrible. Bastila’s own lead is ten times better.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Her leadership is supposed to grant +150% tenacity, but in the gameplay we've seen so far, a Jedi team under her lead is still getting hit with debuffs all the time. Is this working correctly?
    150% tenacity only while they have protection up. But i didn't saw the whole video so maybe it is a bug.

Anything else i am okay with her kit.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Hey all, don’t know if this should already go through EA, but the gamechangers videos.. Bastilla looks bugged in it. She is supposed to gain Legendary Meditation at the beginning of her turn right? Giving her +50% Potency for those stuns
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Hey all, don’t know if this should already go through EA, but the gamechangers videos.. Bastilla looks bugged in it. She is supposed to gain Legendary Meditation at the beginning of her turn right? Giving her +50% Potency for those stuns

Ah, good move. I realized shortly after it should have been made here.

Also, I reread and saw that Other Jedi allies gain Legendary Meditation. My bad. I don’t see why she has debuff based moves at all then.
  • Awesome
  • Dont like that leader ability at all. Ok for one round vs meta. But for anything else?

I’ve gotten number 1 at payout with a full Jedi team under GMYoda, but i am interested in seeing how this leadership ability compares.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    FINAL TEXT: At the start of Bastila's turn, she recovers 2% Protection for each buff she has, and all other allies gain 3% Turn Meter (doubled for Jedi) and Legendary Battle Meditation for 1 turn. (Legendary Battle Meditation: +50% Potency and +35% Counter Chance; doubled for Jedi)

Is the TM gain for each buff? If Bastilla has 3 buffs would all other allies gain 9% TM (18% for Jedi) or just a flat 3% regardless of buffs on her?