Jedi or sith

Should I farm jedi instead of sith since jedi counter Palpatine lead and I won't get traya for a long time and everyone is running nihilus and Palpatine lead
https://swgoh.gg/u/shadow465/collection/

Replies

• Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    jedi
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Random9 wrote: »
    jedi

not this
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    jedi

not this

Why I won't get traya so sith won't be too good and If and I counter them I'll be number 1
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    Slowly farm both. I can yield two very good all-Sith and three very good all-Jedi teams, or a myriad of hybrid and META teams... it’s useful.

FWIW, I think Jedi are more fun to use, since their strength lies more in control (good for human players) vs. RNG (good for AI)
  • Options
    For jedi I would run bastilla gmy jolee or visas talzin Ezra would that be good and would jolee or visas be better against sith
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    jedi

not this

Why I won't get traya so sith won't be too good and If and I counter them I'll be number 1

good luck!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    jedi

not this

Thanks
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Well arena is the best way to earn crystals and arena tokens for shards, and since cg is going way out of their way to make the jedi lame(which I have complained about multiple times). I would start with sith they are way op compared to jedi. Idk how you got the idea that jedi counter palpatine??? Palpatine along with every other sith character have built in advantages against jedi. One example palpatine reduces 30% potency and 30% evasion from jedi, and rebels. The closest thing to a built in advantage that the jedi have against sith, is that yoda can't be shocked when zeta. You'll progress way faster if you invest in sith, then can easily farm jedi.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a jedi arena team since I was ranked in the 500-400 range, it's all sith, Phoenix, and nightsisters from there
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Well arena is the best way to earn crystals and arena tokens for shards, and since cg is going way out of their way to make the jedi lame(which I have complained about multiple times). I would start with sith they are way op compared to jedi. Idk how you got the idea that jedi counter palpatine??? Palpatine along with every other sith character have built in advantages against jedi. One example palpatine reduces 30% potency and 30% evasion from jedi, and rebels. The closest thing to a built in advantage that the jedi have against sith, is that yoda can't be shocked when zeta. You'll progress way faster if you invest in sith, then can easily farm jedi.

I would disagree. The main reason why Palpatine and the Sith are so good is because of all their debuffs, and the TM they get from debuffs. Jedi, either with Yoda’s tenacity up or Bastila’s zeta lead tenacity boost pretty much don’t suffer any debuffs at all. The Jedi also get tons of damage from characters like Ezra or Yoda hitting for over 50k on a critical hit. If you go on YouTube, there are several videos of Jedi crushing Sith. They can even beat Traya with the right team and it’s not too difficult.
  • Options
    On YouTube Bastilla lead was fixed and crushes sith even with traya as long as she is not in the leader spot
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    On YouTube Bastilla lead was fixed and crushes sith even with traya as long as she is not in the leader spot

This is true but those teams also invariably use Hermit Yoda, Grand Master Yoda and General Kenobi, all toons who you won't have access to yet. By the time you even unlock Hermit Yoda you could have a decent Palp team put together.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

This is true but those teams also invariably use Hermit Yoda, Grand Master Yoda and General Kenobi, all toons who you won't have access to yet. By the time you even unlock Hermit Yoda you could have a decent Palp team put together.

OP already has GMY. And not all of the teams use Hoda and GK. People are even saying that Old Ben is better than GK because of mind tricks and having taunt after it’s removed. All you need are GMY, Ezra, one of the Kenobi’s, probably Bastila, and one other person.
  • Options

OP already has GMY. And not all of the teams use Hoda and GK. People are even saying that Old Ben is better than GK because of mind tricks and having taunt after it’s removed. All you need are GMY, Ezra, one of the Kenobi’s, probably Bastila, and one other person.

I'm deciding the last slot between kanan talzin visas or jolee
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Ninjah9 you should probably try the Jedi ;-)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/jasfonz/

If you want to get ahead of the curve, farm up Jedi. Sith are on the way out, or by the time you get there, they’ll be out.

I posted videos in this thread of my team in action. I’ll let you guys be the judges.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/175575/whos-my-best-jedi-lead-gm-yoda-or-bastila#latest
  • Options

Yeah I've seen a few more videos now and I'm totally behind going for Jedi. The only reason I'm not doing a hard jedi push myself is that I need to focus on heroic sith teams.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    OK thanks for all feedback and I hope I make a good decision on farming jedi
  • Options
    Jedi all the way... Bastila lead with both yodas, ezra and GK if you have him, or old ben.

I would farm the sith as well after as they do come in handy for lots of events, DSTB and more...
  • Options
    Jedi are definitely worth looking at there is a 4*zeta Bastilla lead team at the top of my arena so they can compete with the traya teams and they will probably only get better
  • Options
    I thought Bastilla beat Palpatine not Traya lead?

Why is everyone saying Sith are on their way out? Let's face it, Palpatine should NEVER have been meta for this long considering how easy he is to get.

If Traya is being made obsolete by a marquee 3* character then that makes no sense.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Jedi walk over traya lead too...
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    Jedi walk over traya lead too...

Wow, how to screw over top guilds 1on1
  • Options
    I feel what they wanted to do was make 2 viable arena metas jedi can beat traya lead but traya can beat jedi so it'd not all mirror matches in the top 50 so more variety