Obi-Wan needs NERF urgently... otherwise Game is broken

2Next

Replies

• Options
    A very good post for all the Nerf/OP guys to read. As we see, people are countering these players like Dooku and other so you can to. It was also said above, don't rely on one team for all...
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    I just fought a Phasma and Old Ben team. Someone will have to explain how it is beatable if they both get off their AOE. The damage down plus the mass slow means any chat affected is next to useless for 2 turns.

The team I faced was 3k power less but it doesn't matter since they basically halve my power for ~3 turns if the fire off.

Anyone that removes negative affects. Lonot, ewok elder etc.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    speZialiZt wrote: »
    Sorry but that is so ***

Take him as first target, the healer always pushes him up. Go first on the heals, your dmg is so slow, because of this ridiculess Obi-Wan skill, that you dont have a chance of winning.

Although your team is in generell much stronger..

Fix that ***

L2P. less crying.
  • Options
    obi wan doesnt need a nerf if he didnt have high ability block he would be one of the worse characters in the game
  • Options
    Let the anger flow through you to defeat him rather than asking for a nerf. At every stage of he game so far I have encountered a character that I thought was OP.

... And then I discovered the counter strategy for said character. :D

Best feeling in the game!
  • Options
    Consistently number 1 on server, and I can promise you I've never seen an opponent I couldn't beat with a little strategy and patience.

7* Sidious
    6* Ahshoka
    7* Luminara (TL)
    4* Barriss
    5* Dooku

Could probably replace Barriss and Dooku with Kylo or Daka, put Phasma as TL and keep Luminara. But seriously. You're all complaining for nothing. Target Sidious first, then target the tank of they have one, then after that take out the healer or both and then drop dps. Focus on your pvp team as much as possible, spend those 50 crystals to get 5 more pvp matches and grind your way to the top. Easier to stay there than it is to get there.
  • Options
    Ability block is not his best feature. He may still need an adjustment but too early to tell still.
  • Options
    OwlShaSi wrote: »
    Consistently number 1 on server, and I can promise you I've never seen an opponent I couldn't beat with a little strategy and patience.

7* Sidious
    6* Ahshoka
    7* Luminara (TL)
    4* Barriss
    5* Dooku

Could probably replace Barriss and Dooku with Kylo or Daka, put Phasma as TL and keep Luminara. But seriously. You're all complaining for nothing. Target Sidious first, then target the tank of they have one, then after that take out the healer or both and then drop dps. Focus on your pvp team as much as possible, spend those 50 crystals to get 5 more pvp matches and grind your way to the top. Easier to stay there than it is to get there.

The force is strong with this one..

"Easier to stay there than it is to get there"

Best.. Advice.. Ever!

• Options
    To the reader, i necro'd this because it's funny to think someone once thought Old Ben was OP. LOL
  • Options
    Also some good insight from early in the game.