Something fishy is going on.

Rhunne
624 posts Member
Something really odd has happened to us this TW and it doesn't make sense.

We are in the 110-119.9gp bracket and need to set 23 per zone. No worries there

We'll time has come and gone in the fight and there are some really really odd statistics.

There team has had some fights against ours where they have used 8/10/12 teams to take them out, on multiple counts. Heck our first zone took them nearly 60 teams alone. And yet they still had teams to go through two full meta zones behind it, and had full. Meta zones on defense.

By my count, albeit a brief one, they have used nearly double the teams we have on offense... How does this make sense? And yet we have lost?..

Something isn't right here

Replies

• Options
    At a certain point (try 3?) it doesn’t matter how many tries you use. The bonus points are gone. Taking 60 tries is the same amount of points, so you might as well chip away with crap teams by then if possible.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    I guess, my real question is how many bloody teams does this guild have lol

An astute reader could/should have figured that out.

Without knowing the guilds involved, I can’t say for sure. The most likely of scenarios us each member of the other guild has a higher overall gp, but they went in with less members. They’ll have stronger and more teams than you do. But that also doesn’t explain why it took so many teams to clear your first zones, so...I don’t know.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the groupings are, but i'd guess you matched high as well. We've seen it the last 3ish weeks. We'd generally been close in total GP to the guild we were facing. We're now 41M but just got a group that was 54M. That's a rather large difference.
  • Whatelse73
    2166 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 2.5 million power myself (in a 100mil GP guild) and I have 20 solid teams I can use just from my toons. If they have 45 players, the average is 4 teams per person to fill all 8 platoon zones. At the 110 mil GP level I'm guessing they have more than the 20 teams I have per player. So, they can still have 15 teams per player to attack with that are worth a darn, at "least" 15. That is 675 teams they can use on offense. (45x15) So, burning through 60 teams in one zone is 10%ish of their offensive force.

Those are just rough numbers, but I did the math myself a while back because I couldn't understand where ALL these teams were coming from they were using on us. It really adds up to quite a few teams even if you have 40 players in TW. The more rock-paper-scissors the game gets, the more potential teams we have to defend/attack with in TW.
  • Options
    There is no definition for the size of a team. I've seen a lot of teams that can be taken out by one toon by himself, which will still be counted as a full team.
  • Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Who cares about the GP when the TM gain for AI is dumb. Literally just spirit assault Han Solo and a 219 chirrut heals instead of a 239 r2 going before chirrut. It’s just as bad fighting a garbage droid wall a guild puts up with a jawa engineer at 160 speed (unique 10+5 if he counts himself or 10+4) is 200 or 210 and he still starts with crit and Tm up before my 220+ characters.

Sounds like someone else attacked that team before you did and got their TM rolling. Turn Meter doesn't reset for a "new" team.