Ahsoka Tano Rumour

VIII
495 posts Member
Again not from me, and I'm not affiliated but apparently a developer from SWGOH had posted on Reddit about a possible upgrade/rebalance of Ahsoka

No pressure necessary--she's one of the characters getting some reworks in the very near future. I think she ends up in a nice place...
Energetic Slash: [REDACTED] recovers [REDACTED] increased to [REDACTED]
Protective Maneuver: [REDACTED] If the target [REDACTED] all allies [REDACTED] instead.
Quick Steps: (mostly unchanged)
Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Whenever she [REDACTED] loses [REDACTED] regains [REDACTED]

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48bdos/join_the_ahsoka_snips_fanclub/

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so. She is one of my favorites especially since changing her outfit to appear older than 15 and am farming her up to get Yoda 6* next week.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    This us some truly [REDACTED] news! Good job on [REDACTED] it here! Also, why is her [REDACTED] now in Chewie's [REDACTED]? Working as intended?
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Nonemo lmaooooooo I know but at least it's news of something that might come, but seriously what you wrote was amazingggggg
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Cool an all but its edited to the point we dont actually see or know anything about the reworks. Dont get too excited Until you see the rework. your just setting yourself up for disappointment........
    Hope for the best but plan for the worst
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, another character getting some much needed love. Now the real question is - will this be a Mace buff or an RG buff? :)
  • Options
    Redacted???

Help I'm confused. Link me to your source please. That way it can't be [REDACTED]
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Schnolhamot it's at the top of the page and it's done on purpose from the developer because they can't release too much info, it's just info on what might come for Ahsoka
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    @Schnolhamot it's at the top of the page and it's done on purpose from the developer because they can't release too much info, it's just info on what might come for Ahsoka

Its a tease eh? Glad I've been farming Tano for a month now. :)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I go on record as saying DO NOT get your hopes up for a buff that will make her any better as far as arena goes. Speed is king and speed was one of the largest complaints about mace....... They finally acknowledged that they messed up big on mace and got everyone excited for a nice buff and BAM, mace is as useless as ever (mostly due to cruddy speed which was ignored in their "buff").

Again, i truley hope they fix ahsoka for real and NOT like they what they did to poor Mace.
    I also hope they plan an actual fix for Mace that does him justice but until we see it, DO NOT set yourselves up for disappointment.

Better to be pleasantly surprised then woefully dissappointed ;)

#plzdontfailus
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Is it true that devs are planning to turn Ahsoka into an Ewok in the coming update? That's what I'm reading from this at least.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Could have left it at this
    Abyss wrote: »
    I go on record as saying DO NOT get your hopes up for a buff...

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    On a side note of encouragement and at the risk of my own disappointment i just warned us NOT to set ourselves up for

GO DEVS GO!!!!!!! Cant wait and plz properly buff mace while your messing around in there haha!!!!!!!!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Could have left it at this
    I go on record as saying DO NOT get your hopes up for a buff...

Prob so but i was not so secretly hinting at the divs to fix mace too ;)
    Besides, not everyone is a seasoned vet, i figured it'd benefit the newer folks to catch a bit of back story :)
  • Options
    I know Mace is crying somewhere, alone...
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    droidboyz wrote: »
    I know Mace is crying somewhere, alone...

He very well could be laughing ;)
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The dev comments are in this reddit thread, but @VIII has already posted the useful content verbatim so this is more if you just wanted to confirm the devs said things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48bdos/join_the_ahsoka_snips_fanclub/
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @Abyss I was I only partially joking around. The post in my opinion is great with all the buff rumors flying. But if all updates and buffs were looked at as don't expect much peeps won't get so bent outta shape when it is not what they were expecting.
  • Options
    Strong gut feeling tells me she'll still be useless. They're not going to change her speed.
  • Options
    Hope it's true. She's a toon is like to use and have been leveling for Yoda event. Could use her in GW too if this buff is true.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Abyss I was I only partially joking around. The post in my opinion is great with all the buff rumors flying. But if all updates and buffs were looked at as don't expect much peeps won't get so bent outta shape when it is not what they were expecting.

Same, i was just teasing back haha but yea, i guarantee my post is useless although i really feel it needed said. I hold out hope the davs will fix her rite i fear without a speed buff, nothing they do can "fix" her as far as what the "ppl" want
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Strong gut feeling tells me she'll still be useless. They're not going to change her speed.

Agreed, time will tell. With speed being king rite now (and in general, speed will always have its place most likely) any buff that does not entail a speed increase will be fruitless.
    The slow toons should be the "no names" and the fast shouod be the force users imo
  • Options
    He very well could be laughing ;)

lol...for a Jedi Master...Yes, he deserves better..

very exciting day for GOH...speculations or not.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The slow toons should be the "no names" and the fast shouod be the force users imo

yeah it is crazy these characters that have force assisted speed, jump, can block laser blasts are the slowest.
  • Options
    I'll really laugh if she gets nerfed. After I cry of course, I do have her at 7* and maxed.

I hope that snips is strong one day. Anakin never doubted her for a moment.
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    Options

But y tho?

One of the least useful leader abilities in the game. Either let everyone in the squad benefit from the turn meter gain when dodging, or just make that particular function part of Ahsoka's passive and add another function along with the evasion bonus.

Compare Ahsokas leadership to Dooku, it's funny how he is so well designed and Ahsoka is so messed up and useless in comparison.
  • SMan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I think my nuts redacted while reading this...
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    Options
    She sure needs help. This could be really good news. If the made her and Mace viable I would be so happy.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Toolio wrote: »

But y tho?

One of the least useful leader abilities in the game. Either let everyone in the squad benefit from the turn meter gain when dodging, or just make that particular function part of Ahsoka's passive and add another function along with the evasion bonus.

Compare Ahsokas leadership to Dooku, it's funny how he is so well designed and Ahsoka is so messed up and useless in comparison.

Actually, Dooku's leadership ability is the opposite of Ahsoka's - it helps everyone else but makes no sense for him. He dodges....no counter attack -for a character whose primary functionality is counter attacking. Ahsoka does need a better leadership ability, but looking at Dooku's isn't the way to fun be it ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Yay I just pulled her from a bronzium! Now I can farm her :)