ghosts of dathomir solo nest fun

flux_rono
2120 posts Member
so i was having some fun with the tier 2 event seeing who could solo it. i learned wampa could win pretty easily so i wanted to try my nest next. and long to behold she couldn't beat it but she also couldn't lose in it...
this was after like an hour of auto play on the last tier. 18+ million heal per hit,and 300+ thousand CRIT damage

1xxatk2o5ksj.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Definitely quite interesting. Is there something I'm missing though? Why couldn't she beat it?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Foresight on the spirits I imagine. Have to hit them twice before they take turns?
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Foresight on the spirits I imagine. Have to hit them twice before they take turns?

That's what I though as well.. I'd assume that with her counter attacks though it wouldn't be too big of an issue. Granted I'm not super familiar with Spirits kit.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like they killed the zombies so I’m sure daka just brought them right back.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

That's what I though as well.. I'd assume that with her counter attacks though it wouldn't be too big of an issue. Granted I'm not super familiar with Spirits kit.

No Nest can hit through foresight with her basic and AoE ability.
    The problem is when you attack the alter you cant critically hit it so i couldn't do much damage like that. Plus everytime daka uses her heal she heals the alter. So it wasnt killable over time unless i had a ton of offense stacked up on her, like the wampa could do
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Definitely quite interesting. Is there something I'm missing though? Why couldn't she beat it?

Forgot to tag your quote... but nest cant crit hit the alter so she didnt have the dps to ever really hurt it. And if she did daka would heal it back up
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    T3-M4 crit the alter, so did another droid, but forgot who. Thought it was weird that the entire squad wasn't. Is the alter supposed to be crit immune?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    It's immune to physical critical hits, but not special critical hits. Palp can crit against it too.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn with fracture made it so much easier than last time the event was here and I didn't have him. 4 special damage hits with critical chances.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Daka can heal the alter???

I've always just killed everyone before she healed anything, so I never knew that. That's really weird.

My goal for today was to put together a team that could kill the alter on first topple.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Yes it's a pain when she heals it. I bring KRU to keep her double stunned after the altar. Usually already used the fracture on the altar so it's off the table.
  • Options
    On a side note, .. Bastila led jedi absolutely wreck tier two, . . And kill the altar in one topple
  • Options
    On a side note, .. Bastila led jedi absolutely wreck tier two, . . And kill the altar in one topple

I discovered the same myself.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Really? I never noticed...but then it never lasts my first attack on it tbh.

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

Really? I never noticed...but then it never lasts my first attack on it tbh.

I just assumed it was slowly regaining health, so the slower you take out the nightsisters the more health it had regained each topple. Guess Daka just got more heals in.
  • Options
    I just assumed it was slowly regaining health...

I don't think it does. But I might well be wrong :smile:

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options

Yep. When using nest its easy to see when she uses her heal.
    The alter is still selected so you see its healthbar and it visibly goes up after the heal