WTH is up with gs?

Prev13
I'm running through my gw and noticed my gs hitting like a wet noodle so I looked at his power rating and it says his phys damage is 1869 and his special is at 1356. Anyone else notice the same? Did he just get hit with the nerf cannon or is this a temporary bug? I restarted the client but it's still showing the same stats.

Replies

• Options
    Mine is showing around the same. Could be he got nerfed.
  • Options
    Here's where I'm a bit confused. Swgoh cantina show his basic and special damage rating to be 3020 & 4992 respectively yet his in game stats say 1869/1356. Is there a difference between the in game stats and swgoh cantina? All I know is he's hitting for much less damage than he did when I used him earlier today in arena.
  • Options
    I agree, I used him in a battle earlier and he was his normal self I then did a battle near the deadline and be barely made a dent in anyone he hit.
  • Options
    cantina stats shows with dmg multiplier
  • Options
    Just checked my GS it's showing the lower damage numbers I did a battle in a DS mission and then in arena and the damage was normal didn't notice a change might be a display issue only we can only hope.

If it's another stealth nerf than I think there will be some unhappy players that did the grind to star, level and gear him especially those 50 stun cuffs

• Options
    Isn't 1869 the normal physical damage?

Seems to be a lot more than any of my other L70 7* toons.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Did you use a different leader?

Was Offense up?
  • Options
    Alecation wrote: »
    cantina stats shows with dmg multiplier

Aha got it. Thank you. He is hitting for much less than he was earlier today. His special was critting for over 10k and now only 6k on the same.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Unless they fixed it, his rank 5 for his damage skills actually drop his damage. I would get them to 6 if you can.
  • Options
    Here's where I'm a bit confused. Swgoh cantina show his basic and special damage rating to be 3020 & 4992 respectively yet his in game stats say 1869/1356. Is there a difference between the in game stats and swgoh cantina? All I know is he's hitting for much less damage than he did when I used him earlier today in arena.

Swgohcantina.com now has projected level 90 max stats loaded.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Unless they fixed it, his rank 5 for his damage skills actually drop his damage. I would get them to 6 if you can.

I've got him at 70 7* g9 and abilities all at 7. Something definitely seems weird.
  • Options
    well mine is 7 stars but never used him lol, so If there was a nerf, I wouldn't know
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    can someone confirm if there was a stealth nerf? I started farming him today and if he's been nerfed, I'll go back to farming plo koon.

I did notice in a couple of PVP matches today, GS wasn't hitting as hard as before. But these were teams that didn't have poe or poggle. It was just GS on its own.

can anyone verify if there was a stealth nerf?
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    No stealth nerf, OP is just confused. His special normally crits for around 6-7k. The 10k is if he gets offense up.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    ok back to farming GS.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    This is hilarious
  • Options
    Mine is maxed, has been awhile. He is hitting lighter the last couple days in GW and arena, not in challenges, he hits harder there, where it is not needed,lol.
  • Options
    He is working fine for me, he is still:

0Gglt4e.gif
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    He should get nerfed tho its your own fault you went with the crowd to get a character that doesnt even have a name he is just another soldier, he shouldnt be as good as he is
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    Options
    If they nerf him I will straight up quit. In a game where it takes literally months to farm characters they need to just keep things as they are and make sure they get it right the first time
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    He should get nerfed tho its your own fault you went with the crowd to get a character that doesnt even have a name he is just another soldier, he shouldnt be as good as he is

Thanks for sharing
  • Options

Would all of the people, who keep crying about ridiculous stuff like "he has no name, so he shouldn't be this strong," be appeased if they just left stats and farmability as-is and just made him a named character? Maybe a name and character model change?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Huttplug wrote: »

Would all of the people, who keep crying about ridiculous stuff like "he has no name, so he shouldn't be this strong," be appeased if they just left stats and farmability as-is and just made him a named character? Maybe a name and character model change?

We can just start calling him Mace Windu and use our imaginations
  • Options
    So when will he get nerfed?
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    If they nerf him I will straight up quit. In a game where it takes literally months to farm characters they need to just keep things as they are and make sure they get it right the first time

You better qu

Soon
  • Options
    I finished my round of gw for the day and towards the last 3 or 4 nodes his numbers seemed to normalize somewhat so perhaps it was just a case of bad rng. I start hitting 70 max gear opponents around node 4 and for 4 or 5 nodes his damage was looking paltry. I'll be keeping an eye on it moving forward though. Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    My GS has a name. It's Frank.
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »

He seems pretty weak on his regular even at 7 ability max gear. He hits like 3900 when he crits with no Poogle buff. Any droid does like 5800.
  • Options

Yesterday?
  • Options
    I finished my round of gw for the day and towards the last 3 or 4 nodes his numbers seemed to normalize somewhat so perhaps it was just a case of bad rng. I start hitting 70 max gear opponents around node 4 and for 4 or 5 nodes his damage was looking paltry. I'll be keeping an eye on it moving forward though. Thanks for the replies.

The nerf was substantial.